Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07 Empty
PostSubject: Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07   Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:35 am

Room Number: #07

Decor: The room is fairly simple with a standard box shape. The four walls are painted black and white, walls opposite eachother being the same colour so as one wall is white the two walls next to it are black and the one opposite is white. The white walls are mostly adorned with writing or doodles; quotes and sayings etc. The black walls are plastered sporadically with a few posters, most of which are titled in foregin languages. Her bed is covered with a checked pattern duvet and white pillows, she always has two of them. This is at the far end of the room. A white sofa with a black coffee table take up the middle of the room and on the far wall there is a small open plan wardrobe and a small black chest of drawers.

Roommates: None.

Privacy: Violet has one bolt with a chain on the door which is rarely in place as she doesn't ever expect anyone other than the dorm advisers to enter her room.

Traffic: No-one except for the Dorm advisers ever enter her room, she had one friend over once but they never came again.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07   Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 pm

So it's open most of the time even if your in or out?

Also, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: yup   Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:47 pm

As to the open most of the time, yes that would be the case
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07   Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07   Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violet's Room. Female Dorm #07
Page 1 of 1