Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Black Swan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Black Swan Empty
PostSubject: Black Swan   Black Swan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am

[[Continuation of this ]]

'Matt' never knew that riding a motorcycle could be so.. exhilarating. It was true that it probably would have been better if he had allowed the wind to blow onto his face, but that would guarantee health problems with his eyes, so he hadn't shifted James' helmet at all during the ride. That wasn't an option, really, as he had been holding onto the other male the entire ride in fear of falling off. He nearly thought he was going to lose his balance and do so, though he had a gnawing feeling that it was just his imagination.

When the motorcycle came to a stop, 'Matt' couldn't help but to stay still for a few extra seconds, still dazed by the ride. He then, slowly, released James' from his death grip (he had really been nervous of falling off) and stepped off the motorcycle, taking off the helmet as he did so. His hair fluffed up quickly from the friction the padding of the helmet caused, but he quickly patted it down.

"Sorry," he said a bit sheepishly, obviously apologizing for how he might as well have squeezed the life out of James. It was involuntary, really!
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
James Poe

James Poe

Black Swan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan   Black Swan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

"Is cool it was same for me when i rode with my dad. James said chuckling lightly "Same with the hair" James said still smiling. James quickly tried thinking of a way to ask to see the movie with out it turning awkward. "You could repay me though with a ticket to the movie" James said quickly making a goofy a smile as a joke. "Plus i'll give you ride back after wards" He said trying to bribed Matt into a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Black Swan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan   Black Swan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm

'Matt' handed James his helmet back, blinking a bit at what he said. Oh yeah, he (James) hadn't originally planned to watch the movie with him--but now he did? Oh well, 'Matt' was completely fine with it, even if he had to pay for the ticket. It may be true that he didn't like to waste money, but spending it on friends wasn't wasting--even if he had only met this 'friend' less than a hour ago and he probably just wanted to mooch money off of him. 'Matt' had drained some of James' gas money, after all, and James was willing to let him do it again.

"Sure," he replied with a grin, glad that he didn't have to be alone. "Are you really fine with watching a movie about an insane ballerina? I heard it has lesbian sex in it," he asked after a moment, lightly surprising himself with his language--well, he did notice that he tended to be more outspoken when around guys. And that's because I'm a guy, of course.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

Black Swan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan   Black Swan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

James chuckled slightly when Matt asked him if he really wanted to see the movie. "well i lived with a crazy ballerina plus what guy wouldn't want to see Jackie have sex with Eve" James said testing to see if Matt was into the same tv and movies he was. James started walking towards the counter excited about seeing the movie.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Black Swan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan   Black Swan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 pm

"? Jackie and Eve?" he repeated, befuddled. Wha~? In reality 'Matt' didn't watch TV; he owned one, but he didn't turn it on unless he listened to the news while eating breakfast or something. TV did nothing but ruin his eyes, and he didn't find American shows that funny. In fact, he had just been laying off watching anything in general, even anime.

"Two tickets for Black Swan, please," he murmured to the counter, sliding his credit card toward the glass panel. The person behind the counter took it wordlessly, sliding it up and handing him the two tickets along with the receipt. The junior gave one of them to James, entering the theater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Swan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Swan   Black Swan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Swan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: The Movie Theatre-
Jump to: