Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Roy Clouden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy

Roy

Roy Clouden Empty
PostSubject: Roy Clouden   Roy Clouden I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Roy Ryuk Clouden
Grade: 10th Grade
Height: 6 feet 11 inches
Weight: 115 lb.
Appearance: Roy has bright blue eyes. He always seems to look as if he's tired or bored. Roy has long dark black hair. His hair is always messy and seems as if he had just woken up.
Roy is very slim. He is skinny, inbetween fat and buff. Roy is very tall for person his age.
Relations: Artik Xaivier(friend)

Sexuality: Roy is a straight person. He is not one to talk alot about sex. He does not act in such a sexual manner. Roy is still a virgin, but he has gone out with people before.
Preferences: Roy always loved girls who wore mini-skirts, blue or hazel eyes.
Dislikes: He always hated the fact how people used to bully him.

Back story:
History: Roy was always getting his art supplies stolen back in first or second grade. When Roy got in middle school, he'd expect everybody would grow up. Yet, they didn't.When he was in his seventh grade, his parents died in a car accident.
When his parents had died all the bullies called him names. Such as, 'Orphan-boy', they even said stuff like, 'I screwed your mom before she died'. Roy then ignored them and blocked them out of his life. He decided to isolate himself from all the others. When Roy isolated himself, he drew. He drew all the time. Until one day, and idea had sturck him by the end of the eighth grade. He's going to begin drawing a manga. He doesn't know what it should be about, but now, he carries a sketchbook to see if he ever gets any ideas.
One night during the summer between the eighth grade, he had a weird dream. He was taking a nice walk and he found a school. When he woke up, it was seven in the morning. He thought the dream meant something. He remembered where he was walking and went there. Then, he found this school. It's been a year and he doesn't have any ideas on the manga yet. Hopefully he'll find an idea.

Last edited by Roy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDITED)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Roy Clouden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Clouden   Roy Clouden I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 pm

More history please.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Roy

Roy

Roy Clouden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Clouden   Roy Clouden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Roy Clouden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Clouden   Roy Clouden I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Roy Clouden ScriptApproved
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Roy Clouden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Clouden   Roy Clouden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roy Clouden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: