Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Par-tay!!! (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Roy
Artik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm

'Matt' had been looking expectantly at Haru for a reply, his blind side facing the rest of the dorm, so he didn't notice Mikazuki approaching until she spoke to him. He gave a small start, blinking rapidly, before turning toward her. Ah fuck, this was the last thing he wante--No, calm down Ma--Karatsu. She's not going to punch you in the face. She doesn't even look angry. he told himself quickly before he could turn tail and flee. A bit of confusion took place in his mind before he realized that he was right; she didn't look angry, if anything wary.

"H-Hi.." Concern for his own personal safety was gone now, and the guilt wave crashed back onto him. Look here here's someone that he screwed up with and he now isn't sure what to do what would be best to do I mean she's like right there and he should do something and not act like nothing ever happened huh right of course--

He sucked in a breath, then let it out. "Hey." Dammit, did Haru really have to be here? Not like he minded his company, but in this particular situation 'Matt' would've preferred no onlookers. Anyone would've, really. "I'm..." He bit his lip slightly, before finishing his statement, stumbling over his words. "I'm sorry for last time."

Ah, gosh, a failure of an apology. Didn't she say that he apologized too much anyway? Shit.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Haru smiled, waving at Matt. He quickly brought the keg in. He had it incase he was let in. He closed the door and cleared his throat."Hi...Strange person..I am Haruma Hihiao. I brought booze, and I can go get my guitar. Maybe I can be entertainment for you? Free of charge. Matt here has heard me play." he said. When he noticed the girl, which he remember as Mikazuki, he walked over. "Look, whatever he did, he is sincerely sorry. I can tell that. Trust me, I am a good friend of his. Was it your plans? If it was, then maybe he already had plans. So, it was probably a misunderstanding." he said, looking at Mikazuki with his glimmering yet evil, crimson-red eyes. He would have a cooler next to the keg, and a box next to that. This was what he weeled over. When he got the keg and other things, he had hid the cart. He labeled the keg....-SPECIAL BRAND KOOLAIDE WITH...PERFUME IN IT?-.

(Btw, perfume has alcohol, so it is code.)
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Artik, looking up from his work, noticed the red eyed guy come in. "Hello, I'm Artik Xaivier!" he replied to Haruma's later words, " Booze, huh? Yeah, cool, sounds fun... and rock on, I'm anxious to see how good you are. Maybe I'll invent a robot that is a guitar virtuoso...." and he grabbed a notepad and a pe from his desk, drawing a crude blue print for such a robot.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Haru noticed that Artik was very smart. Infact, a genius. Your a little young for that. You would be good for Nasa. Anyways. I will be a minute. Haru said. He had gone to retrieve his guitar. He passed a staff member and waved. It didn't take a minute. Haru was very fast, obviously. Even Matt knew it. He came back with a Fender Mustang which was black and had skulls on it. Since Haru developed more of a singing skill, he can scream. "K, got it. I will set up. I got my amp right here." Haru would bring in 3 amps that are stacked on eachother. Each had different purposes. He would kind of leave the point he made with the other two and get his guitar set up. He would have something bulging out the side of his pocket(NON SEXUAL). He then pulls out a microphone and cord. Plugging the microphone in, he would clear his throat.

Ahem...Testing, testing.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Mikazuki was going to reply to his apology. She didn't even know he felt like he had to apologize. Before she could say whatever she was going to make up his friend jumped in and "saved him." She didn't know he felt like he had to be saved but since his friend noticed it must've been true. She couldn't even tell when he was uncomfortable what kind of friend would she be. She smiled at the guy who she recognized to be haru whom she played video games with once.

She turned around to leave back to the party. She was thinking she would go back to the living area get her belongings and leave. Besides the awkwardness in the room couldn't be cut with a saw. Also she really didn't want to get drunk, that would lead to a different side of her
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

'Matt' was rather anxiously awaiting a reply, and nearly jumped when Haru went into the picture. ".. Haru.." he said quietly when his friend apologized him, then hastily mumbled a thanks to his friend (whose attention got diverted away quite quickly, he noticed). In fact, just about everyone's did.

Deciding that he was no longer wanted here, 'Matt' decided to flee. Well, not exactly flee... Just give everyone a quick wave, not really caring whether or not they saw him, and leave the dorm to the room just across from it.

Parties, who needed them?
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Artik

Artik

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 am

Artik stared at the door... ''I best be going as well.... need supplies....'' and he grabbed his pack with the canister in it and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Haru just stood there. He sighed, with nothing much to say, and left with everything but the keg. He stole a water bottle full of booze. Nobody would know nor care if he was the last in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Par-tay!!! (OPEN)   Par-tay!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Par-tay!!! (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Shared Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 46-
Jump to: