Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) Empty
PostSubject: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 pm

After a long time being gone, Haru had finally returned. Pulling up in the parking lot, he found a spot near the doors of WHA. He was glad to return. He left a short while after he and Thorn had done it. It made him look horrible. His identity was kind of changed. He was now less tempered and a bit more quiet. He has a new guitar. It is a Les Paul Electric guitar with a checkered pattern and a checkered guitar strap. Haru exits his car, revealing he has a new look. His hair is black with blue in the front, he is wearing more gothic clothes, and strapped to his waste is a gas mask that is black and has the Anarchy sign on it. He kind of expected to get sent right out of the school for leaving without notice. He also guessed leaving wasn't suppose to be an option.

With his return, Haru wishes to avoid trouble and directly see Thorn. Although he is less tempered, he will do anything to get to her. If someone messes with him, he will ignore them. Although this may be a lie, since he will most likely beat them up, he still is trying to keep cool. Pulling out a cigeratte, he lights it with a Asking Alexandria lighter. His crimson red eyes are now brighter, but they seem more evil. This does not mean Haru is evil.

Haru had been in Germany, performing a final "job" for his ex-boss. He is now hoping to escape the clutches of street fighting. "Wow...it's been a while. I wish Thorn were here." he said while holding the cigeratte between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Haru had arrived at the doors of WHA, but never finished his cigeratte. He played a song by Asking Alexandria called 'The Prophecy' on an Ipod touch. " YOU NEVER SAID GOOD BYE!" he chanted along with the song. He had decided to go back to his car for his guitar. Upon pulling it out, he tunes it. After Haru finishes, he starts playing and singing. He turns off his music and starts playing an intro to a custom song.

-Song-
Spoiler:

He sang this song, a song he wrote, and seemed to have developed a screamo skill. (It is just part of the Singing skill). His new form of music seems to be dark and morbid. He flared his fingers all around his guitar. With riffs and solos. This song may be poison to other's ears but he didn't care. He had started righting lyrics for his guitar down on a notepad he grabs from out of his bag. Haru flicks the cigeratte away and practics while ontop of his car. He comes to a hault and starts writing a song. This song would be presented to Thorn. Hopefully she will love it.

Some kids walk up to him and swear at him, telling him to shut the hell up. And to stop playing that trashy music. Haru ignored them. Flipping his hair out of his eyes, he quickly recognized the boys from the pool. They ran. Haru packed up and lit another cigeratte. He was going to smoke once more before going to his dorm. He awaited for Matt and Cyra's greeting. Thorn might not recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:14 am

'Matt' had nothing particular to do in a parking lot, but he knew well that it was the best place to find familiar--or even new--faces. It wasn't as if he was desperate for contact, but more like he felt a mild concern with his friends. So far he had shut himself up in his dorm, going into an almost hibernating phase during these cold months that threatened to smack him with a cold. This, of course, meant that just about no one talked to him--he had barely received a phone call during those times. Of course the junior went out to go to classes, and don't forget the dance--but that all seemed such a distant memory. After such a happy time, it seemed almost as if he had fallen back into whom he was before; a depressing, no-good sullen teenager.

Perhaps that was what he was, 'Matt' thought to himself and he crunched (the snow, while not near as heavy as before, still littered some parts of the ground with the same shade of gray as the asphalt beneath it) through the parking lot. A quick glance--well, perhaps like five, for he never trusted his vision--told him that no old or new students were here. Not sure whether or not to be disappointed, 'Matt' turned back, only to nearly jump as the sound of screeching strings startled the still air.

"?!" He choked out a small sound of befuddlement, turning his head toward the direction. It took him about two seconds to recognize the person on that car; it took him much less to recognize the car. That showed just how much Haru had changed again, and 'Matt' couldn't help but to smile a little at his new look. He always seemed to have a new look whenever he returned from his mysterious "vacations."

Not wanting to disrupt his... passionate playing, 'Matt' watched from a distance, blinking as he saw some of the jerks of WHA call him out. He smiled upon seeing Haru easily scare them away, cocking his head to the side when he didn't continue playing.

Taking this as a sign to greet him, 'Matt' approached the vehicle. The familiar scent of tobacco filled his senses, and the junior stopped himself from inhaling the toxic perfume too deeply. Ah, the memories.

"I thought you didn't like to smoke?" he asked with the faintest hint of a smile, remembering their first conversation. "Though I must imagine, Haru, that you've had plenty of stress while you were gone, ey?"
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:20 am

Haru had sighed. Matt caught him. "Yes I didn't smoke. The cold doesn't help when your stressed out. he said, smirking. He had packed up and got ready to head for the dorm after a conversation with Matt. He flips his hair to keep it out of his eyes. There seems to be a scar running up from his eyebrow on the right side. But it remains hidden under his hair and of course Matt can't see it (no offense :3). "While I was gone taking care of...business, I met some friends. They made me change my style. I liked it. This isn't like usually when I go to do things like...that. I actually enjoy this look."" he said, explaining his look. He had a sad face. If Matt were able to see this, then hopefully he would recognize why he would be sad-Thorn.

Haru looked at Matt and asked, "How is Thorn? Is she still waiting for me?". He got on a black winter coat because he just got too cold. Haru stretched in it to loosen it. He seems more talkative to his important friends. Although, to strangers, he talks a lot less. "By the way, I am no longer a street fighter. Funny part was, I took care of it in Germany. Don't know how I got to an airplane. I guess there is an airport far away. Had to look for like, 3 gas stations." he explained. He now hushed himself, motioning for Matt to walk with him. He grabbed his bags and noticed that the closest he was to the doors was.....A 5 minute walk.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 pm

"I have to agree with you on that," 'Matt' replied, shrugging his jacket more securely onto his shoulders. He and the cold were very agreeing on their hatred for each other.

The tone that Haru was using didn't escape 'Matt's' mind. Of course, through his pauses and emphasized words, Haru's "business" was quite something. However, he felt the slightest bit of relief upon hearing that Haru hadn't been forced to change his appearance. That doesn't explain the worry in his voice, though.

The reason for his friend's sadness dawned upon it a second before Haru said it. 'Matt' looked at his friend, the silent guilt in his eye enough to answer. "... I haven't seen her since December," he simply answered, looking away. He, to be truthful, didn't know much about Thorn (he only had a real conversation with her once), all except for the fact that Haru loved her deeply, and that fact itself was enough to put her in danger. "At a ball that the school hosted. If it helps, she went alone."

He frowned as guilt washed over him. Of course he should have looked after Haru's girlfriend while he was gone! Truthfully, though, 'Matt' had barely even realized that Haru had gone. He had first assumed that for some strange reason, Haru simply stopped talking to him--that happened a lot with his 'friends', really. It was a bit too late when he realized that Haru must've been on another one of his 'trips', and by then he lost all willpower to do anything.

The last months must have been depressing, 'Matt' admitted to himself, if he hadn't had so much as cared for a friend's friend.

"Germany?" 'Matt' raised his eyebrows, surprised that he had gone so far. He smiled faintly upon hearing that Haru's streetfighting business was over; true, it was Haru's nature to fight like it was 'Matt's' to sulk, but that didn't mean it was healthy. He'll find other ways to release that energy of his.

"Good job," he commented, walking along with Haru. "So I'm guessing that you're random trips to everywhere are over as well?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Haru was quick to realize that he had forgotten Matt had a perceptive ear. He knew that Matt would have thought of many things. Haru calmed down and took a deep breathe. "Oh...At least she seems to be still waiting for me. My friends actually convinced me to look for a job. I need money. I am running out. My old source, the you-know-what source is gone. It was an unhealthy source, but kept my wallet full. So I was going to look for the dojo I lied about before. I apologize for that. It did exist, but I forgot the location. There is a new owner now." Haru explained. If Matt realized this, Haru had become one to be more open. The people he met in Germany taught him this so people didn't automatically assume he was there for business. Although Haru's engraved scar remains, he is proud that he has it. Without it, he wouldn't have known the TRUE dangers of the outside world. " By the way, your eye. Couldn't you go on a surprise-vacation, fly to a state in the U.S.(assuming we are in the UK or something like mentioned in a topic that was OOC) and get admitted into stem-cell research? They can help you you know." he mentioned, hopefully brightening up Matt's day.

Haru's stomach growled and he passed by a restaurant that was opening. " How long has that new restaurant a mile from here been open? Never seen it before." Haru asked. What he saw looked like a Leon's. Not fancy, but good food (that is what a Leon's is like if you have been to one). Haru remember something in his car. He popped open the trunk and pulled out a thin suitcase. He opened it and it revealed collecter's daggers. "I bought these so I can practice throwing daggers. They are collecter's throwing daggers. I heard they were refurbished ones found buried somewhere. The merchant shined them and everything. Plus I need a letter opener. Their blade is one-sided. Nice, aren't they?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 pm

'Matt' was a bit grateful when Haru seemed to not get angry at him for taking such bad care of his girlfriend. Perhaps his friend was mad and didn't show it, 'Matt' didn't know. Perhaps he'd give Thorn a call? Well, Haru had just the same ability to do so, but 'Matt' really didn't know how deep or how broken their relationship was right now.

"The dojo huh.." 'Matt' had a map of the city engraved in his head and he couldn't really remember seeing a dojo there. If he can't remember it, that means that it's not there or he overlooked it. "Well, if you can't find it then I know there are plenty of jobs open in the mall. I tried to get one myself there, but my eye turns all of them off."

He had let out a sad little chuckle at that last statement, looking up at Haru in surprise. Stem-cell research? "I was thinking about that, actually," he admitted. He had plenty of money to get himself into such a program, and if he was the test rat then he'd actually get paid. "But now's not a good time. Perhaps after I graduate--I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to until I'm of legal age--but it's a good idea. Thanks."

He threw his friend a smile, surprised that he'd be considerate enough to look into how to help his eye. 'Matt' barely remembered what it was like to have perfect vision, the sharp vividness of lines and the contrasts of colors. It'd be nice to have it back.

The junior shrugged at his friend's neck question. "A while ago. I don't want to think back dates, never went there," was his simple reply.

'Matt' let out a low whistle at Haru's new collection, raising his eyebrows. "Those are some nice letter openers. How much did these cost?" he asked, inspecting them closely but deciding not to touch them.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Haru had a warm smile on his face. Unusual. He was happy to hear Matt considered it. It was the least Haru can do as a friend. He had a new phone, it was an HTC Evo. Worth quite a bit. He kept it in his right pocket. When Matt mentioned something about the jobs, he rubbed the back of his head. "Eh, most likely I would get a job as security. We both know I would be good at that." he said, chuckling. He looked at his daggers and sucked in through his teeth. " I would say they are worth around 800 each except for the one on the far right. That is worthy 1200. But I got them all by paying 200. It was a discount rather than an idiot trying to get rid of them. " he said.

Haru had thought Matt was probably not surprised he would have daggers. Haru wielded them. He had just realized the office needed to be notified he has returned. "I hope they don't expell me for leaving like this. " Haru said, finishing his packing and locking the car after he returned the daggers. He walked towards the office and motioned Matt to come. [b]" You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 pm

'Matt' noticed the smile--barely, since Haru didn't even show his teeth--and gave a small one in reply. It was good to see his friend happy, especially because last time he hung out with Haru his friend had seemed more than a little depressed. Perhaps he still was, but at least he didn't have as much burden weighing down on his shoulders.

"Truthfully, that'd be perfect for you," he agreed, nodding. He could just see Haru (in a bartender suit) walking around the streets smoking a cigarette and then going into a rage and throwing vending machines around everywhe---okay his imagination was just running now. ".. Though I wonder who in this city would need a bodyguard, actually, unless you work for a debt collector."

Running the prices through his head, 'Matt' allowed himself a small nod. "Damn, that's really good," he commented, smiling as he looked at the daggers with a new light

A bit absorbed in thought, he didn't notice his friend taking a step or two away until he called. "Ah! Coming!" 'Matt' quickly followed him, catching up and keeping his pace the same with Haru's. "I doubt they will, though they might as well hold you back a year or two for the amount of time you've been gone," he answered, shrugging.

Last edited by Karatsu on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Haru had chuckled a little bit at the fact Matt said he was PERFECT. " I can imagine you as a optimologist. he said, laughing a bit. He was thinking of what he said-being held back. But that just gave Haru time to think. Time to figure out what he should do. "Have you ever considered what your going to do after WHA?" he had said. While Matt was following him, there was a phone call. Haru answered it. "Hello? Haru speaking. Tomorrow? I don't know. Getting a job is important, but I need to make up my school work. I must be flunking right now. Maybe on the weekend? Mhmm. K. Talk to you later, bye." Haru had said, hanging up the phone. He had looked at Matt, sad that he is unable to do Stem Cell research right away.

"No welcoming party. It would be nice to have one, make me feel really nice. You know that I have a traumatizing life. Doesn't matter now. The only welcoming I need is the lips, words, and bu- ahem. Sorry." Haru had paused, stopping himself from saying another word. He had a red face. Haru would stop and look at a tree. "Hey, isn't that my dorm? he said, pointing at the top corner of the dormitory building, where the tree ends.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 am

"The best around," 'Matt' snorted in reply, grinning Him, an optimist huh...? If only that were possible. he thought, a wry smile replacing his happy grin before it faded entirely. It wasn't as if he had his problems, too. Ack, he almost smacked himself for thinking that. Haru's been through much worse shit, and 'Matt' had to stop caring for himself and instead focus on his friend. He hadn't seen him in forever, why was he worrying? Lighten up!

--And Haru's next question completely obliterated these thoughts, and a barely visible frown tugged at his lips as he hesitated. "After WHA...?"

Of course he knew that he had to worry about this. In fact, he had been worrying about it--it was one of the major problems that had plagued him for the past months. Of course he had been reading through the tons of letters from various colleges as they tried to get him into their courses and personal letters from board members that state that they don't care if he has an eye impediment if his grades really do mean what they say. All the more stressful were the ones from Japan, telling him that they'd be happy to take him back and get him into the college that his father went to--for free!--so that he'd be able to retake his father's business once he was old enough to. Hell, he'd be the youngest boss of a company yet.

All 'Matt' wanted to do after graduating high school was find his friend Takashi.

The junior took in a breath to answer, but, to his intense relief, was saved by a phone call. He shut his mouth and patiently waited Haru to finish the call, taking in shallow breaths to calm himself. No, don't get worried right now. He had plenty of time to go ahead and break into cold sweat in his dorm before drowning himself in a jet cold shower. And tea. Plenty of tea.

Haru was here right now, and that's all that matters, he told himself. Stop being so damn selfish.

"Ah, well if you wan---" 'Matt' stopped entirely as he just got the gist of Haru's words, plus the look on his friend's face almost made him laugh. Almost. He smiled again and clapped his hand against his friend's back. "Well, hope that you get some of that, ey?"

He glanced up at where Haru's finger pointed at, nodding immediately. "Yup. You tried to get me to climb up there once, didn't you?" he asked, knowing all too well that Haru did. Apparently the guy went up there after curfew. No wonder he chose that dorm, really.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:33 am

Haru would lugh, but would be unsure if the word he used was the word ofor eye-doctor(no offense xD). He had facepalmed his head, remembering something dire. "I think I left something in Germany....My wallet. I am going to cry now..." he said jokingly. He did leave his wallet in the room at a hotel he stayed in there though. Over a 1000 dollars gone. He looked at Matt and shrugged. "Anyways." Haru said, changing the subject. He noticed Matt was very unsure of what he was going to do. "I know it is hard. There are many jobs that suit my skill, right? I am also quite a musician, as you have heard. Does WHA have talent shows? Haru asked. He picked a rock and threw it up. It soared about 40 feet in the air. Haru spun, as the rock came down, and caught it.

Haru looked at Matt when he had his red face. He gave him his look-of-death. "Rawr". Haru would think about the time he wanted Matt to climb up the tree leading to his dorm room. "I think so...A vague memory though. Sounds funny." Haru would say.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 pm

[[Oh man, didn't notice my mistake lol--OH WELL.
And super late reply, sorry]]

'Matt' raised an eyebrow. "Your wallet?" .. He sucked in another breath, then let it out. Well, how much would that lose him, really? "How much did you have in there? If you want, I can get your money back." No, it wasn't like he had sources in Germany or anything.. [s]Actually, he did... He just didn't want to contact them.[/s] But he could definitely just give Haru the money. Sure, it'd cost him, but just how much? .. Not much, even if the money easily went over a grand or two.

"Talent shows?" That.. Didn't sound like a bad idea. He knew well that Haru was a musician--hell he just heard him play, and he heard him sing when Cyra broke up with Dante. He really wasn't all that bad. "No, never heard of one here--but damn you should sign up if we ever do get one."

He didn't mention how he'd like to sing along if Haru ever did one. Did his friend even know about his singing? No, he didn't... Only a few people did, and one he supposed had left the school. Ah.

"You know that rawr means 'I love you' in dinosaur, right? Well, love you too man," 'Matt' said nonchalantly with a shrug, smiling lightly. "And yeah, you did. I decided to be civilized and go through the dorm entrance and didn't even get in trouble. The security here is pretty low."
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

(Really?)

Haru would suck in through his teeth, pondering. He releases while saying, "More than 1000, at the most 5000. I have more coming, but nowhere to safely keep it." Haru said. He was dissapointed by Matt's response to the talent show problem. He might go over to the office and suggest one. As soon as Matt said what he said about the dinosaur language, he punched him in the arm, laughing. Although it was a playful punch, it would probably hurt. He shrugged and noticed the time. "I have to get going, cya later."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Up to five grand? 'Matt' raised an eyebrow at this, wondering. Hmm that was indeed quite a lot of money... But only a small fraction of my own savings. Yeah, perhaps he'd mail some money to his friend. Or say that it's a late Christmas present (really really late) and hand it to him some other time.

Wait, Haru'd probably not accept. Kay, he'd mail it.

"Oof!" he practically stumbled when Haru punched him but managed to stay on his feet, grinning awkwardly. Goddammit Haru was strong--he probably meant to punch 'Matt' only lightly, but that barely made a difference when you spent months in Germany doing God knows what. He rubbed the sore spot, knowing that a bruise would probably appear later.

"Alright," he said, smiling. They only had a small conversation, but it was still nice seeing his friend again, and knowing that he'd see him again later. "I'll see you, then."
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Haru saw Matt's face when he mentioned how much it had been. He had assumed Matt would come up with some crazy way to help him. But that would be ironic, so he wouldn't bother pondering it. He had noticed how he hit his friend. Sorry, I didn't mean to. I meant to give you a little tap." Haru apologized. He smiled and waved goodbye, walking away with his things.
[small post but enough for an exit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)   The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return (Closed unless Matt or Cyra want to join)
Page 1 of 1