Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Alamae Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alamae

Alamae

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Name: Alamae Cherry Williams

Age/Grade: 14 Years Old, in the Tenth Grade

Height: Five Foot, Five Inches

Weight: 105.5 Pounds

Appearance: Alamae is a tiny girl, almost. She is very athletic, though, and with that comes her undefined muscles. She is sort of big-chested, with a thin belly, and medium-sized hips. She is mainly leg, over body, and isn't really tan at all, even with the time she tends to spend out side. She has hazel eyes that many can mistake as silver, including the most of her friends and family, as much as herself. She has the longest, brown hair that cascades to her hips. It is naturally semi-curly, all but her bangs and the hair that remains by her face when she puts it up. She has clear skin, no pimples/zits, and no freckles whatsoever, even though sometimes she wishes that she had some. She finds freckles cute- on girls, not guys.(Not in a weird way, she just thinks girls are cuter with them than guys are.)

Prefers: Alamae prefers males, over females, entirely. She may have those close friends that every girl needs and has, but other than that, she looks for nothing else but that friendship in a girl. Alamae enjoys rating boys in her head as they pass her by in the hallway, even though she knows that's probably rude.

History: Alamae was born in a small little town, where everyone knows everyone. She was her parent's only child, and pretty much the smartest girl in the family. She is very family-oriented, and as a child growing up, she would always hang out with the guys. She felt safer with them, other than hanging out with the girls in the family. As a young child, through gradeschool/elementary, she was always picked on. The girls would announce her a guy to the whole grade, and no girls were to speak with her or else they would be in the same predicament. Hence the reason guys happened to be her best friends. The bully-ing grew to a lower level once they were all in middleschool, though the years of elementary school are always remembered when she hears a conversation about it. She doesn't like to talk about it.
Alamae finally told her parents about it during the last year of middleschool. They didn't like what they were hearing, so after that year finished, they took her to Whisper Hallow Academy. They had her skip a grade, thinking that her looking smart-which she was, indeed- would help. But she doesn't know, and now she has the oprotunity to find out.

A Signature Thing Of Hers: She always has a cotton candy smell- it's the scent of her favorite perfume that she puts on every day, and no, she never puts it on too strong.

Personality&Hobbies: Alamae is very witty, and doesn't enjoy the company of what she thinks to be odd-individuals. She mostly enjoys sitting in a corner and reading, or writing. And although nobody knows about it- she is a very good artist- and she likes to make vent-art when she's alone. Poems also tend to come out of her every once and a while, and she tends to be clueless. She likes making friends with people she thinks has a lot of potential. She doesn't exactly think having a boyfriend is the best thing about highschool, but she does dream of having one. If any of the guys at school would dare ask out a dork like her. She is tough, and nowadays, when she's picked on, she fights back. She hates that in herself, but when it happens, she doens't exactly realise what's happening until it's done. She also likes to take her pet mouse in her tote-bag, around. She snuck him in. His name is Crimson from the cromson coloured eyes he had as a baby mouse. But now his eyes are an odd blue, and the mouse is a light grey with brown smear-like markings. Mice are Alamae's favorite animal.

Relations: Her best friend is Nova. ((Nova's username is Pawprint.))
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Im afraid we have a predicament here... you see, I'm not a staff member, and no staff member every gets on anymore, hence the death of this site... Though, I suppose that you could still RP, if your willing to give up a few perks of Admins...

If you want, make all of the other Creations that you need, and for your dorm, rather than having an admin create one, just choose an old member's dorm...

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Alamae

Alamae

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Um, alright then. This site died? D: That's not good. Do you know why the Staff Members poofed?
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm

When the head admins dissappear, the others tend to follow... I've been through this alot, actually...
Back to top Go down
Alamae

Alamae

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:44 pm

This is probably very rude the the site, but I've decided that I'm going to make my own HighSchool RPG site. >.> Once it's done anyone is free to join, of course.. I've been through the same thing and it really gets on my nerves when it's abandoned like that. >.<
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Thats just it... Whether or not its better than here, or the exact same, it just isn't the same... chances are, this won't last long without an admin, but I'm horrible at math, so i don't believe in probability and odds. Anyway, have fun, I'll be around if you fail, or change your mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alamae Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alamae Williams   Alamae Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alamae Williams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: