Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Upon leaving the Corridor...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 pm

As Violet insisted, as time passed, Kan decided to try all the various games she had to offer.. it would prove to be a fun day.

After a long while, Kan scratched and yawned... "Man... you have lots of good games... you really are a gamer." Kan rotated his neck for a while and then looked at her.

"Thanks a lot, that was fun."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Violet nodded vigorously.
"You're very welcome. It's nice to have someone over for a change." she looked around the room. "It's usually unnocupied in here." she shook her head to move her fringe out of her eyes and gave her arms a stretch. "It'd be nice if you visit again." she smiled at Kan happily.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Kan smiled back, "That's nice to hear, if you don't mind, I will." Kan was happy to see that, it seems they were going to become good friends...

"Ya, it's better then playing by myself, it's better to have some people around to play with..." Kan rubbed his chin, "Hey, why don't you come help me find a bow I can buy and use? I want you to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Violet looked a little puzzled to begin with then she simply smiled.
"Sure, I'm not a trainer but I'll do my best." she scratched her head. "We can go take a look whenever you're next free."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Kan nodded, "Thanks." Kan looked at his watch and noticed that he should be going to the Soccer Field... "I got to go, if you need me again, I'll be out in the field playing Soccer for your info." Kan yawned and got up, "Let's make sure to get a nice bow the next time I come."

Kan grinned, "Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lupeasaur

Lupeasaur

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:49 am

Voliet turned a little pink but nodded all the same.
"S-Sure." she smiled awkwardly and took one step forward, not really knowing the best way to say goodbye - afterall, she didn't spend much time with people.
(Wow sorry I've been gone awhile, lots of internet and coursework troubles)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon leaving the Corridor...   Upon leaving the Corridor... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upon leaving the Corridor...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 7-
Jump to: