Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Kan and Paul were making their way to the field, Kan yawned... "Didn't get much sleep eh Kan?" Paul said, Kan nodded, "Ya... I guess this will shake off the sleepies for me..." Kan seen some people gathering in the field, "Oh, I guess some people I asked are in there too... so you did ask?"

Paul nodded, "Well, I wouldn't want just us, what would've happened if you didn't get anybody? It would be bad." Kan chuckled, "Well thanks for the support." Kan looked for Seb... he wasn't here yet...
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Just before heading out Seb had met Violet, briefly, in the corridor and had asked her to remind him who it was he'd be playing Soccer with before running out onto the feild to see two Kan's walking towards where they were pressumably going to be playing Soccer. He jogged a little to catch up with them.
He came up on their right and said "I'm guessing he's your twin, then, yes?" and looked from one to the other, not actually sure which one was Kan and which wasn't. He awaited a response from one of them.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Kan nodded, Kan's hair was shaped into a faux hawk as usual, while his brother just spiked it up.

"You'll tell us apart from our hair... that's your only bet." Paul, Kan's brother, said to Seb.

Kan grinned, "I'm glad you came Seb, so, you still want to be goalie huh? We can warm-up a bit if you want... well, we're doing that anyway."
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Seb guessed that the second one to talk was Kan, as he reffered to him by name in a manor that was more like he knew who he was. The one with the Faux. - Seb made a mental note. "Sure." he said. It was a good answer, and he used it a lot. It was very non-specific and people could enterpret it in a variety of ways, which was always handy because it meant you didn't have to think up a proper response yourself, the other people did that for you. It was true though, Seb did still want to play goalie and he was also okay with warming up first.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Minutes passed as they did their warm-up, so after a good 10 minutes... all the people gathered in the middle of the field and decided teams...

Kan and Seb was on one team, while Paul was on the other... Kan didn't mind how it was all set up, he loved playing against his bro, his bro wasn't as good as him at Soccer. Kan went to one side with Seb and the other guys, it was decided Paul's team would get the ball first...

Kan stretched his legs for a bit, and soon after that the game was on...

Paul's team came in with a plan. Most of the guys kept on moving to keep themselves open, so it was easy to pass. They kept moving, and the team was solely concentrating on teamwork, so it proved kinda hard to get the ball away from them... Kan made good moves to get the ball away from them, the ball kept switching sides left and right...

Kan managed to get the ball and had a run at the net... he was at shooting distance.

Last edited by The Death Wish on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Mitsuki walked out onto the field. A group of people were out playing a game of soccer. This could be interesting. Maybe I'll finally meet someone at this school. She looked out at the people playing and sighed. She could always sit on the edge of the field and watch. Why not? she asked herself.

Walking farther out, she chose a spot far enough away that she wouldn't get run over or hit by the ball, but close enough to see the people playing. Two of them, on opposing teams, looked exactly alike. Wow. Twins maybe. Pretty tall too. This could be cool, she thought. As long as they don't turn out to be jerks. Sitting down, she lost herself in the game. Normally she didn't do that, at least not when it wasn't a football game. But soccer could be cool too.

Hopefully one of them will talk to me after the game. Suki, as her old friends called her, was great need of someone she could talk to here. Ever since starting she had been lost, if not in trying to get to class and her locker, but also in trying to fit in. No one, not a person had said even a slight hello to her. Sighing, she tried loosing herself in the game again. Some guy was about to make a goal as far as she could see. Aw well, someone might..eventually.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Kan came in, and without hesitation, he shot the ball into the net! Score! Kan gave his teammates a high-five on the awesome goal he made... and suddenly he saw a girl in his view... sitting, watching them...

"Guys, I'll be back, I need to do something." they nodded, some of them watched what he was going to do and grinned, they continued the game afterwards...

Kan walked beside her and sat down, "Hey, enjoying the game?" Kan said, gathering his courage to actually talk to Mitsuki, he was kinda nervous talking to strangers, but if he got into the way of things... he was very social.

"I'm just taking a small break, wanna talk for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 am

"Woo." came the unenthusiastic cry of Seb from the other side of the pitch. He was sitting down at this point, legs outstretched and leaning back on his hands. He liked to think that his team mates appreciated his "lack-of-enthusiasm" based humour, but they probably didn't. He then saw Kan, who had scored the goal, go over and talk to a girl he'd watch arrive while he wasn't paying attention to the game (which was a lot more time than it should have been) and sit next to her to talk to her.
"Yeah! Pull that chick!" Seb shouted with a complete lack of embaressment. It was an attempt to make things supremely akward between the two, something he enjoyed doing. He only hoped that Kan could take it the right way. It only occured to him after saying it that maybe he couldn't, and that he'd get angry and that he might give Seb a smack around the head. Thinking before talking wasn't Seb's strong point.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Kira was walking by the fields when he heard someone shout, "Yeah! Pull that chick!" His interest sparked, he walked over to the soccer field where many students where playing soccer. Kira smiled as he remembered how he used to play soccer with his friends in high school. Kira took a seat on the other side of the field from where he saw two people, a girl and boy, having a conversation.

Last edited by Kira on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm

(Kira, this was before the room trashing o.o...)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Grr. -grumble- I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Suki started blushing as one of the guys, the one that scored the goal, started walking towards her. Oh dear lord hes not coming to talk to me is he? I'm gonna end up saying something to make a fool of myself. Oh dear lord. She looked over at him as he sat down next to her.
"Oh uh yea..your really good. Do you play a lot?
Suki was hoping that she didn't sound like and idiot. Of course he probably played a lot. He scored really well didn't he? Sighing mentaly she tried to smile.
"A break? But don't they need you to play?"
The she heard someone yell "Pull that chick!" making her blush even more. What does that mean? she thought. Oh good grief it's probably some boy thing Trying not to blush any more, she looked at the guy from under her eye lashes.
"Should I ask what that means or is it better not to know?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Kan got awkward after Seb said that... ugh... don't go making a scene you idiot! Kan shrugged it off nonetheless and gathered his courage to talk to Suki, he didn't really make a move on girls, they usually started talking to him... so he was... nervous.

Kan nodded, "Yup, I play a lot, I've been playing since I first started playing it in school... man, this is the only fun sport I can really enjoy..." although Kan didn't take it seriously, he didn't take any of the sports he was good in seriously... if he did, maybe he could make something out of it...

"Nah, they don't need me, it's just for fun, plus, I think they don't mind if I talk to you." Kan smiled at her, he nodded...

"No... don't, they're just bugging me... don't mind them..." Kan sighed, "Well, what's your name? My name's Kan Ingvar, nice to meet you." Kan put his hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Suki smiled. Kan hmm? Thats a cool name. Definately not American. She looked at him as he held his hand out. Taking it lightly, she replied.
"My name's Mitsuki. You can call me Suki if you want."
So I guess he might be friends with the guy who said that. I wonder who he is.
Suki looked across the field to the guy who had yelled at them earlier. I'll ask later.
Looking back at Kan she smiled again, blushing. As long as hes talking to me?
"It's very nice to meet you. Have you ever joined a pro team? I think you could do very well if you did." She looked him in the eye. He seems nice. I think this could work out for us both.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Kan nodded, "Suki it is." Kan decided that she was a nice girl, so he felt at ease talking to her... he always wanted to meet new people.

Kan shook his head, "Nope..." that's all Kan said, he probably wasn't going to in the future... he could develop his soccer skills, but... he just wasn't serious, that feeling lingered in him... he couldn't change it so easily... Kan sighed...

"And I don't know if I ever will." Kan looked at her, "How about we go somewhere after this, I guess I need someone to hang out with after school."
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 pm

She mentaly frowned. He doesn't want to go pro? That seems odd. He has lots of skill as far as I've seen. Oh well. It's not my concern. Suki smiled as he said her name.
"Sure. I'd love to go somewhere. Truth is I need someone to hang out with after school too. Where did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Kan thought for a moment... aha! The mall, that was a good place for hanging out.

"The mall of course!" Kan said cheerfully, "We'll go hang out there. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:37 pm

The mall? Never been there.
"Ok! Sounds cool Kan. Just tell me when you want to go."
Suki smiled more. Kan is really cool. I think he could be a really great guy. Trying not to squel in delight at finally having someone to hang out with, Suki looked at Kan.
"So how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Kan nodded happily, "Ya, we'll just venture the mall for something to do."

Kan chuckled, "Not long, maybe for almost a month... I guess I like it here, been fun even tho I wasn't here for long." Kan knew it was just gonna get funner... he couldn't wait what was going to come next.

Kan got up, "So it's the mall eh? Right after school, I'll meet you at the school gates."
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Giggling a little, Suki relaxed. "Sounds fun. You'll have to show me around though."

A month? He's been here for as long as I have. Wow. "Thats cool. I've been here about as long. I wonder why we havent met up before."

Suki stood next to him. "Yup. The mall. At the gates, got it." She couln't help smile. This is gonna be great! She thought.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:16 pm

"Of course, I been there, looking around... so I do know my way... I hope." Kan decided to get back to his game, he was actually looking forward to the afternoon now with Suki.

"I wonder, I guess we never found the chance to talk." Kan nodded with a smile on his face as usual, Paul yelled out to Kan... "Hey! Were beating you now!" Paul yelled, obviously wanting Kan's soccer skills back in the game...

"Yup, so if your not there, I'll wait, don't keep me waiting." Kan gave her a peace sign and got back to the game... today wasn't going to be so bad afterall.
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Suki giggled again. Even if we do get lost I'm sure you'll get us out. I have faith. She smiled and looked at him. Today's gonna be ok now.

She heard one of the guys call out for Kan. Looking back at him she smiled more. Have fun playing. And don't worry, I'll be there. As he gave her the peace sign and went back to play, she smiled to herself. Today is turning out really well. Can't wait to go to the mall!

Suki sat there a little while longer and then decided to leave and go check out the rest of the school. I'll be back, she thought to herself, and I won't keep you waiting.
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am

In the time that Kan had gone Seb had let in some goals, and this did not please him. As much as he wanted to not care about any sport other than frisbee, and mock them ruthlessly, he still didn't want to lose. And unfortunately that meant not letting in goals.
He spied out Kan and threw the ball to him. Well, "at" would be a more appropriate preposition, due to Seb seeing Kan's little break as unreasonable. He was practically their star player, after all.
So, the ball had been launched and was en route to Kans face.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

Kan quickly headbutted the ball to somebody else, he was setting something up... as he did, the rival players planned on picking it up a bit, they tried hard to get the ball, which usually ended up in success, it was a back-and-forth thing again... Kan managed to get the ball, and he signaled his teammates a plan...

They followed it and soon enough Kan was the star player on goals again...

~~~~After Awhile~~~~

The game ended up as a draw, Paul's team pumped up the volume in the later minutes, while Kan mostly did all the work, his teammates were slowing him down most of the time, but he some other good players beside him helping out...

Kan was giving off a casual sweat, walking up to Seb, he breathed in and blew out to catch his breath... "Seb, you were pretty good. I want you as my goalie next time too." Kan chuckled, Paul was close behind Kan... "Ya, you defended some really good shots, I thought you were one of those guys who didn't care and didn't have any cat-like reflexes, but I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Seb didn't really react much until Paul's comment. "Hay, I may not like sports, but that doesn't stop me being good at them." He let a small amount of smugness play across his face.
"So," he said, turning to walk off with Kan and any other players who would follow them. "what now? To the dorm of V?" he suggested. He liked playing about with English like that, making his sentences unusual but still grammatically correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)   A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game of Soccer! (Salix then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Field-
Jump to: