Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Aw... crap!

Aubri's baby blue eyes started to brim with tears. Seriously! I'm so lost! How she had managed to go from her dorm room to the fourth floor instead of to class was beyond her. She had an uncanny ability to always get lost and being new to this school was so not helping. She sighed and turned to go back down the stairs and figure out where on earth the classrooms were. Honestly, it really was a skill to get as lost as she had. The only place she'd ever been good at navigating around was a department store. Macy's, Saks, Tiffany's, those places she could find everything with ease; anywhere else, she was hopeless.

She'd thought her biggest issue would be making friends at a new school not getting lost! Aubri was still nervous about that, but decided not to worry about it until she actually saw someone. Sighing, she turned to head back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Kan was walking up the stairs to the Fourth Floor... why was he going to a floor that was still being built? Well, he was very curious, he heard it's been in the works for awhile, but it should've have been done a long time ago... what lazy construction workers... or could it be... something else!?

Kan was deep in thought on how it was taking it so long, but as he did, he bumped into someone suddenly... Kan replied without thinking, "S-Sorry!" Kan looked at her and spotted her... sliver blue hair?

"Huh?" Kan noticed she was coming from the Fourth Floor... why was that?

"Why you up on the 4th floor?"
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: re: first day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm

"Oh!" Aubri was so upset that she hadn't even noticed someone coming up to the fourth floor.

"I'm so lost" she half-smiled embarrassed. "It seems to be a skill I have. I'm new here and apparently I'm having some trouble finding my way around."

She noticed that the boy had absolutely gorgeous blue eyes. "What are you doing up here?" Obviously, he wasn't lost like she was, so she wondered what reason he would have for going up the fourth floor.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:16 pm

"Your lost? Well, I could help you, I'm not fully knowledgeable about this school yet but I know my way around a bit..." Kan kept listening...

"Oh your new here? That's why, I'm pretty new too, but I came in a tiny bit earlier then you, maybe that's why."

Kan rubbed his head, "Err... I was just really curious, that's all, I heard this floor been under-construction for a LONG time." Kan smiled, "So, your lost huh? I'll help you. I don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: re: first day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 pm

"Thank you so so so much! You have no idea how grateful I'd be. If left to my own devices I'd probably end up in the basement or on the roof or something ridiculous like that," she smiled happily. "I'm Aubri by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Kan chuckled, "From what your saying you sure have a bad sense of direction." Kan looked her up and down... she was a pretty one alright. A bit glamorous too...

"O-Oh, Aubri huh? It's Kan, Kan Ingvar." Kan nodded with a smile on his face. "Well, let me see... what classroom you going to? I'll help you get there." Kan was late for class now anyway, well, a trip to the Principal once in awhile wouldn't hurt... yes it would.

"Ya... plus... this school is very strict on skipping..."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: re: first day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:37 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kan. And yes, I have an absolutely horrible sense of direction, I'm just thankful I have left and right straight after that it's up in the air," Aubri smiled self-depreciatively. "I'm supposed to go to....." she looked down at her schedule "creative-writing. I'm not sure what room that's in but I'm positive it's not on this floor."

She smiled again. Kan seemed nice and really helpful, it didn't hurt that he was fairly good-looking too. Maybe making friends wouldn't be as hard as she thought it would be, especially if they were all this nice.

"What classes do you have?" she asked hoping to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 pm

"It's nice to meet you too Aubri." Kan nodded. Creative Writing huh? Wait... what grade was she?

"What classes do I have? Right now I have Math..." Kan hated Math... oh how he didn't want to go there... "I might skip it tho... I don't care if I go to the Principal's Office tho..." Kan sighed, "Oh ya, what grade are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: re: first day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 pm

"I'm a junior. I think it's stupid that I have to switch schools half-way through high school, but whatever it's what my parents wanted," Aubri sighed.

She hated thinking about her parents. Honestly, how two people could care less about their child was beyond here. Everyone thought her rich, affluent lifestyle was so great, all the personal chauffers and cooks and unlimited money... it had made her wonder who her real friends were. Hopefully things would be different here and people wouldn't judge her based on what she had or how she looked. Aubri shook her head bringing herself back to reality and the boy standing next to her.

"Why what grade are you in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:20 pm

"A Junior eh?" Kan nodded once more... he was the bottom of the rung right now...

Why did he come here in the first place? He came here to make friends... everything was going good so far, but Kan hoped things would keep going alright... he was afraid he would be alone, and he didn't like that...

"I'm a Freshman, yup, 9th Grade." Kan scratched his nose, "So your my upperclassmen." Kan bowed slightly. "But I hate Math... with a passion, maybe if I studied for it I wouldn't hate it so much."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: re: first day   First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 am

Aubri laughed "No I think math is one of those subjects that is destined to be hated. I'm not a fan of math either to be honest. It's just so boring. I have no idea how I'm going to pass my Pre-calculus class, much less understand what's going on. I prefer my English classes and writing. I cannot wait to get to college, then I won't have to take any math classes."

Aubri smiled at the thought of not having to take another math class and that thought cheered her slightly. Freshman huh.... well that didn't mean they couldn't be friends, even if he was younger. Uh, she thought back to her freshman year and how unpleasant it was, starting high school learning the ropes of the school and everything. She felt a similar feeling having to transfer. Idiotic parents...
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:58 am

Calculus huh? Kan was kinda envious of her. "Whoa, you must be smart then." Kan gave a small smile, since she was going to College, she must be bright, if not, somewhat bright.

"It really doesn't matter if I'm a Freshmen or not, were all equal here, were all teens... nearing adulthood." Kan still had a long way to go tho, but that means he could enjoy his school life even longer... it was somewhat... nice. He could still meet people.

"Ya, I been keeping you from going to your class, huh? I don't want to ruin your perfect record if you want one."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

First Day Empty
PostSubject: re: first day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 am

"I don't know how smart I am, I just work hard because I know I have to have good grades for college. College really isn't an option for me... just another place for my parents to ship me off to. I don't really care about having a perfect record... although showing up late to my first class probably isn't the best way to start off at a new school," Aubri smiled, "thanks for helping me out. I'll see you around." She walked away deep in thought about her first class of the day.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 am

Kan smiled, "Alright. I'll see you around too." Kan waved at her momentarily and sighed... he really should skip Math... besides, he was already late and the current teacher was a asshole...

Kan looked back in Aubri's direction... "Hmm..." Kan was deep in thought about something, but then he shrugged it off and decided to go his own way, and check the Fourth Floor.

TOPIC END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Halls :: Fourth Floor (Under Construction)-
Jump to: