Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Brain Eating Aliens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon Liesel

Gideon Liesel

Brain Eating Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Sometimes life just insisted on being boring. It was an unfortunate truth that seemed to be inexcapable this evening. Classes were over, but he had no place to go. He had few friends, being what was essentially a pauper among rich folk put him at a noticible disadvantage. He didn't have the cash to go on the trips that most of the other juniors and seniors used to occupy their time. Of course if you were creative, if you were clever, or in this case had two feet, you could entertain yourself for free. The Junior slouched against his Honda CB750, his eyes resting heavily on the doorway across from him. The movie theater was always an active location for his fellow classmates. Tonight a horror flick was being played, an old classic about aliens eating people's brains. Gideon had already seen it, but between watching a rerun and consequently getting out for an evening and staying in his dorm all night, Gideon would choose the rerun every time.

Of course Gideon wasn't about to drop seven dollars down on a movie. He much preffered to gain entry the old fashioned way. The exit doors, or more accurately the unsupervised exit doors, were pushed open by a trio of giggling shool girls. Far too young for Gideons taste, but he stepped away from his back all the same, his feet quickly closing the distance between himself and them. He flashed a pleasant smile as he pushed his way passed them. His boot covered foot shot out gracefully, slipping between the threshold and the door as it closed, allowing him to hold the door open so that he could gain enterance.

"Thanks," he said with a grin as he slipped inside the theater. He yawned violently as he stretched his arms. As usual the place was packed. Students from his school and others crowded the hallway that led to the individual theaters. He made his way going against the throng of exiting students, pausing now and again to say hello to the people he knew.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

At long last did Kendall have the money to watch the horror movie that has been playing in the theatre for more than a week. From what she read of the synopsis, it had a very classic plot very reminiscent of 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' which was just her thing. But having spent all her previous savings on the Pata, an Indian sword guantlet, to add to her collectionn she was reduced to waiting for her monthly allowance to be sent over. Alone she walked through the parking lot, visibly dressed in a long black coat with fishnet stockings and stiletto heels, her face paled with pronounced eyeliner and a glossy blue lipstick. As she took a turn to the front of the building, Kendall noticed a small bunch of teenagers entering through the exit though it was nothing she was vocal about.

Walking through the main doors, she immediately went to the counter and made her order. Muffled chattering could be heard from behind the hallway beside it, and it made her frown a bit. Kendall had hoped the movie she wanted to watch would not have too big an audience and the chance of that happening was a low. It was not that she was anti-social, but Kendall much prefer the relative quiet a crowd tend to lack. Besides, having less people in an enclosed area means less body heat generated.

Making payment, she took the ticket and went into the hallway, sighing as she saw the flood of teenagers. Looking down at her ticket stub, she pushed through glancing from side to side for a Theatre 4. Finding it, Kendall immediately pulled away from the crowd and through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Aubri thanked the man who handed her her ticket and walked towards Theatre 4. Why she'd chosen to go to this stupid movie was beyond her. She hated horror/scary movies with a passion. Her ex-boyfriend had continually mocked her because of how scared she would get watching the most stereotypical, cheesy horror flicks. The only reason she'd even agreed to watch any of the stupid scary movies her ex-boyfriend loved was because he would watch chick flicks in exchange. She hadn't thought it was quite a fair trade though. She hated horror films whereas he hadn't minded watching Kiera Knightly in Pride and Prejudice or Rachel McAdams in The Notebook because he thought those girls were hot, even if he didn't actually like the movie.

Aubri didn't really pay attention as she walked into Theatre 4, she was still too preoccupied with thinking about her ex. Lost in thought, Aubri's tripped in her brand new open toed, silver Jimmy Choos shoes (here's a pic http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=80113&fromPage=collection) bumping into a girl with dark black hair and completely smashing into a boy with blonde hair.

Completely mortified at having tripped and knocked into two people in one go, Aubri attempted to get up with some dignity. Unfortunately, she was wearing her favorite black Ant!podium mini skirt ( http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/fashion/antipodium/slap-happy-mini/antipodium.ss09.3.html ) and she ended up falling down while in the process of getting up. Giving up on that she began profusely apologizing to the two people she'd bumped into.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Liesel

Gideon Liesel

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Tonight was shaping up well. Not only had he been able to sneak in, but thanks to a few of his friends he even managed to score a half full cup of coke. By the time he walked into theater number four Gideon was confident that his night was going to go very well. His eyes traced the loaded seats as he quietly wondered at the possibility of even finding a chair away from the Jocks, or Stoners, or any number of obnoxious cliques that had a habit of giving unaccompanied outsiders a rude welcome. So absorbed was he in observing the theater he failed to notice the collision of the two girls behind him. That was until they both rammed into him. His half full beverage flew from his hands as he went tumbling to the ground with the girls. Normally he could have stayed standing, but seeing as they managed to hit him right in the back of his knees even the semi acrobatic Gideon took a tumble.

"Son of a bitch!" he cursed as he hit the floor. Somewhere in the background he could here the crack of his soda lid popping off. "Son of a bitch," he whined mostly to himself.

With a grunt Gideon pushed himself to his feet, turning around to see the two girls who had ambushed him. "Are you alright?" he asked politely, though his face bore a scowl of the typical unapproving nature.

He never got to here their response as he was whipped around by a strong hand. A Senior, a football team member if he recalled correctly, stood in front of him, his hulking chest drenched in what Gideon could only assume used to be the contents of his soda. Son of a bitch.....
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Aubri looked up into the scowling face of the blonde boy she'd rammed into. He'd asked if she was alright but before she could reply another boy had interrupted. He was huge, with bluging muscles typical of only football players or weight lifters, and was covered in some sort of liquid. He was threatening to beat up the boy she'd knocked into in the typical i'm-a-jock-don't-mess-with-me type of way that she'd seen her step-brother do so often to others.

Unsteadily, she stood up and, with as much confidence as she could muster after her humiliating fall, walked over to the jock. She gently touched his shoulder and in a sultry voice said, "I am so sorry, I can be so clumsy sometimes," she giggled flirtatiously, "I knocked into this poor boy here," she pointed to the blonde, "I really should be more careful." Aubri smiled seductively and moved closer to the jock. She could tell he wasn't paying attention, he was distracted by her top, a black Talulah corsette ( http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/fashion/talulah/drums-baby-corsette/talulah.ss09.4.html ) that excentuated her 36C cup size. Boys, sometimes it was too easy, they're ruled by their hormones. "I hope you aren't too mad," she said innocently, flashing him her most dazzling smile and batting her eyelashes. He said it was no problem and continued to stare at her until she suggested that he should go to the bathroom and clean up his shirt. He left the theatre to do so, but only after he'd asked her out. She smiled politely, but didn't reply.

Once the neanderthal football player had walked away, Aubri turned to the guy she'd run into. "I am so so so sorry!" she said dropping her seductive tone, "I really am clumsy and I wasn't paying attention! I am sooo sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Gideon Liesel

Gideon Liesel

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Gideon's face became completely nuetral when the senior lifted him from his feet by the collar of his jacket. One meat head wasn't much a problem, or at least not a problem Gideon hadn't been faced with before. One good punch to the throat would give him the advantage, but it would also mean the rest of the Jocks friends jumping to his defense. Not a good situation to be in for anyone, especially in a crowded theater. Fortunately he didn't get the chance to do anything stupid as one of the girls involved in the previous collision. A girl in a very revealing top. She was saying something, but Gideon wasn't paying much attention. Sure it might sound a little shallow that all he could for the girl trying to keep his face from being smashed on the seniors fist was stare at her large chest, but that was only because he was a very shallow individual.

"It's true," Gideon said as the Jock dropped him the foot and a half to the floor, "it really is all her fault. She is a terrible person." He nodded his head comically as he agreed with himself. The older boy didn't seem to hear him, which suited Gideon just fine. What Gideon didn't enjoy was how much the girl saving him was flirting with the jackass who had tried to clean his clock. Why did girls always go after the athletes? It wasn't fair, and more then that, it was infuriating. As the jock pushed his way through the crowd in his stereotypical manner the girl began apologizing, her demeanor almost instantly changed from typical teenage seductress to an innocent school girl. It was.....confusing to say the least.

"Don't worry about it I am fine. Down a soda, but fine" replied Gideon distantly as he stared at his fallen beverage. It had held such promise of refreshment, and would be missed terribly.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 pm

"If you'd like I'll buy you a new drink. It's the least I can do since it's my fault you lost your other one," Aubri smiled shyly at the boy. It always had amazed her best friend (well now ex-best friend) how shy Aubri really was, especially with the way she dressed. She new how to charm people and be outgoing, but honestly meeting new people freaked her out, she was just really good at hiding it. She assumed it was from years of acting the part of the perfect daughter when her parents conveniently needed her to come visit and act the part for some social climbing event they were planning. Afterwards, they always sent her away again until the next time they needed to use her. It was also this shyness that kept her from having made any friends yet at her new school.

Aubri turned to the girl she'd knocked down and began to apologize profusely. She was so embarrassed that she'd rammed two people over. Honestly, she must have some sort of bizarre talent for being clumsy or something.

After apologizing, she turned back to the boy and said, "I really do insist that I buy you another drink. What did you have? I'll go get it right now."
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Kan decided it was time to initiate the plan... for the pride of his country, Kan was talking with Paul inside the lobby...

Paul spoke up first. "You got the stuff Kan?" Kan nodded, "Ya, let's make this a patriotic day for Norwegians."... it was about time they did their work.

They proceeded towards the film room, making sure no one was watching... Kan opened the door slightly when the coast was clear, someone appeared to be staying guard, but he was sleeping peacefully...

Kan motioned him in and both of them made their way quietly towards their objective...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the movie went on, the screen suddenly went all haywire and suddenly switched to a Norwegian film featuring all kinds of scenes from Norway, then it suddenly switched to Heavy Metal by various Norwegian guitarists, it kept switching moods concerning itself with Norwegian content.

Kan and Paul planned on getting out of there as soon as possible... it could already be heard that people were angry, Kan and Paul couldn't hold back their laughter and made their escape.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 pm

While most of the people in the theatre were grumbling about the bizarre change in the movie, Aubri was relieved. She sighed happily thinking that maybe now she wouldn't have to sit through that torturous horror movie. Whatever had possessed her to decide to come? Although she didn't really understand what was going on, if it saved her from watching two hours of a mindless plot and aliens eating brains, it was good with her. Oddly enough, she thought she spotted that freshman boy who'd been nice enough to help her when she got lost on the fourth floor. Ah, well maybe not, it could just be someone who looked like him.

Sighing, she decided the movie was probably a flop and decided there was no point in staying. Aubri got up from her seat and started walking down the aisle to leave the theatre...
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Kendall picked herself up holding her nose, having fell face first onto the steps. It felt hot and stingy and a wetness when she squeezed lightly. She held the hand to her eyes, trying to make out the moisture through the dim lighting. Expecting blood, the wetness on her fingers turned out to be clear. Making a wince, she reach into her coat pocket for a hankerchief and wiped at it before attending to her nose. Just as she wanted to move away to find her seat, Kendall found her path blocked by a large surly senior with in a dirtied jacket glaring at her direction and then backing down when a girl behind herself said things to him.

When the girl apologised, Kendall gave a quick nod and saw her turning to a blond guy who looked familiar. For a moment she wondered befolre realising that it was one of the people she had seen sneak into the theatre.

It was an honest accident and Kendall was not interested in what they are speaking. As she looked away, she found that the screen had suddenly changed from the movie opening into a strange mash of videos depicting scenes from some European country she cannot quite place. "What is this?" she mumbled to herself, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 pm

A sudden voice came out of nowhere and answered Kendall, "It's a patriotic film of the Norwegian way!" Kan said in a excited tone, although he was quiet... he planned on seeing how the prank would go with his own eyes, Paul decided to leave and find something else to do.

Kan grinned... people were angry, while some were just shrugging it off and watching it despite it.

Kan took out a soft drink and gave it to Kendall without her answering if she wanted one or not. "There you go, I ain't thirsty so you can have it." Kan watched the video while he handed her the drink... some clips of Norwegian-based films flashed on the theater screen... Kan chuckled, it seems he understood it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:16 am

Kendall stared at the drink in her hand as though she felt it strange. No one has ever done that to her before, not that she is giving too much attention though. And if she had not felt thirsty before, having the drink in her possession had made her so and she took a long sip before turning her attention back at the boy.

"You look like you're enjoying it," she said just loud enough for him to hear. And certainly his behaviour was unusual, very distinct from even what she is feeling and she happen to be the less aggressive in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 am

Kan nodded, "I understand this stuff, right now... the guy is cheating with his wife... and now he's ab- Oh there she is! Haha! Look at his face! Priceless!" Kan was getting kinda loud, some people looked at him... Kan was chuckling...

"And now this scene... the guy's all depressed about how he was found out." Kan sighed, knowing that it was a boring scene, then it switched to a different clip from obviously a different movie...

"Now this guy is trying to battle his own obesity. It's a funny film."
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cyrus

Kendall Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 am

Kendall folded her arms starting at him. That guy was beginning to make her suspicious, the way he behaves being really out of place when everyone in the theatre is upset. Maybe except for that girl who had just left.

Just as she was trying to find the words to question, the screen flickered and blanked before a name in white lettering appeared. Remembering the style as part of the movie's opening, Kendall figured whoever was in charge of the room had replaced it with the original reel. Taking one long glance at the strange boy, she inched away toward an empty seat just beside.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 am

Kan was too interested to see that Kendall now moved away from him... he was just enjoying his masterpiece...

"Oh man, this is some good stuff, well, I'm the only one enjoying it..." Kan chucked happily and got up all of a sudden, "I really should be going..." Kan nodded at her and made his way out of the movie room... he wasn't going to come back...

Now it was just the Norwegian movie, and many upset people.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Liesel

Gideon Liesel

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Gideon could only stare slack jawed at the movie switch. Somebody had switched the films. that much was obvious, but what Gideon didn't expect was to become so envious. Why hadn't he thought of that? It was an amazingly simplistic prank, but that was what made it so alluring. Now he would never get the chance to splice pornography into one of the many chick flicks that plagued this particular theater. Instead it had been wasted with... To be honest Gideon didn't know what the hell he was watching.

"Thanks," he said quietly as he watched the new film, "I owe you one,"

The last sentance was an absent minded one. He had gotten into the habit of owing people, and at this point it had become a reflexive statement.

"I can't believe I didn't think of this," he said dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain Eating Aliens   Brain Eating Aliens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brain Eating Aliens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: The Movie Theatre-
Jump to: