Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Nice weather we're having (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix

Nice weather we're having (open) Empty
PostSubject: Nice weather we're having (open)   Nice weather we're having (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm

OOC: I'd preffer only one other person that I haven't RPed with yet, but anything's cool.

It was a Sunday and there wasn't an awful lot to do on campus. Seb had gone to the park to see if it was more interesting and as it turned out it was. Initially he'd met a group of three, all playing frisbee. It just so happened that the frisbee went a stray as he was walking by, and would have flown by just behind him, had he not reached behind him and caught it without looking, a very stylish move - agreed all around. He then started playing frisbee with tose guys for a bit, but alas, they could not stay forever and they left him alone in the park.

He'd sat down in the middle of the feild and hadn't been still long when he saw a face he thought he knew from school. Or maybe not, he wasn't quite sure...
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather we're having (open)   Nice weather we're having (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Kira Koga was making his way back to his dorm with a grocery bag in his arm. In the bag was four bottles of liqueur. Was walking through the park when he saw a familiar face. He saw it on his class roster. He waved at the student and smiled as he approached him. "Why, hello there. Might you be Kan? I think you're in one of my classes."
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Salix

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather we're having (open)   Nice weather we're having (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

The figure walked over to him and as they got closer Seb realised that it was, infact, a teacher - which explained why they stood out in his mind. But when this teacher asked if he was Kan he was quite taken aback. He was most certainly not Kan. He'd hung around with Kan once or twice, played Soccer with him a bit. Maybe someone had pointed Kan out and this guy had mistaken Kan for himself. Either way, Seb was confused.
"Uh ...no." he said, simply. It would have been polite to introduce himself at this point, and set right his wrong, but Seb didn't. Not because he is rude, just because his mind doesn't work like that, it didn't occur to him that this teacher might think he was joking and take it the wrong way or something. Seb sat there, looking at this tall, long haired guy for a while. The only distinct thought that passed through his mind was Heh, he looks like he's shorter than me.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather we're having (open)   Nice weather we're having (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Kira looked at the boy waiting for him to introduce himself. When he didn't Kira said, "My name is Kira Koga. I teach at the boarding school. I was just passing through and I thought I had seen your picture in my roster of classes. Perhaps I was wrong then." Kira noticed that the boy was slightly taller than he. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather we're having (open)   Nice weather we're having (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice weather we're having (open)
Page 1 of 1