Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

[:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clynar | 破壊する

Clynar | 破壊する

[:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people] Empty
PostSubject: [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]   [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

The roller rink was usually a busy place. Tonight was especially busy. Teenagers all over the place, Kiddy parties in the party rooms, and people just hanging out. Clynar was about the only teacher, that he knows of, to be there, probably the only adult aside from the parents of the children. A slippery sigh escaped his mouth. A crowd is troublesome but this is just ridiculous. 'Did I choose the right night or what?' He thought as he strolled up to the ticket counter. He was alone this day, his classes has yet to start for the year, and he would need some fun before the teacher work begins. The ticket master gave him one ticket for the price of 10 dollars. '10?!?!? Dang...' Clynar gave him the 10 bucks and took his ticket.

"Thank you"

The teacher walked over to the shoe sales man and gave him the ticket. The ticket was good for one set of skates. Each skate had 4 wheels, 2 in the front and 2 in the back. He ordered size 11 1/2 skates and put them on. He glided out onto the rink and skated around. Not too many people were on, so it made it easy to skate. It felt like he was floating in the air. Breezes swayed his hair and through his clothing.

"Well this isn't so bad... I guess"

[OOC: okay the ffirst 2 people are the ones i Role-Play with. The first to post, posts after i do then the second posts after number 1.]
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]   [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

*The skating rink. A perfect place to meet and get to know students as well as some of the more fun or cool teachers. Zack walked in after urshasing a ticket and getting his skates, though he paid an extra two dollars to get rollerblades as he found the skates to be a bit harder to skate in for him. Walking over to a table Zack put his rollerblades on and made his way to the rink. He noticed a consierably small amount skating and the larger crowd was playing games, eating, and or conversating. Putting his hands behind him skate carelessly skated in the circle looking for a teacher or student that he had yet to meet. Luck found him out that night as he passed by one of the newer teachers to enter the building. It was the new workshop teacher Clynar. Zack smiled and skated another full round before slowing down to conversate with the new staff member*

Crowded day at the rink wouldnt you say Clynar? Im Zack Lancaster the drama teacher, pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Clynar | 破壊する

Clynar | 破壊する

PostSubject: Re: [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]   [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Clynar was grooving around the rink to the music. It wasn't his favorite genre of music, but he could deal with it. As he turned the far right curve of the area, he was approached by another teacher from the high school. He had seen him before but hasn't made a proper acquaintance with him yet. The questions he asked were simple, and he made a short formal introduction. He cleared his throat and smiled. His hand reached over as he slowly skated around the rink and offered a hand shake. 'How should i answer and introduce myself? politely ofcourse, but should i ask anything also?' Clynar thought as he glided.

"Oh hey! Yea Crowded... but the rink isn't all so bad. The pleasure is all mine. Drama Teacher? Sounds like fun. anything big in the making?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]   [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh you could say that haha, the drama department hopefully, will be puting on a play soon. Its a musical tribute to the King of Pop himself with yours truly playing the role of Micheal Jackson. Yep it ought to be a great production if everything goes well with rehearsals.

*Zack replied smiling. He loved talking about drama and its doings but he also didnt want the entire conversation to be about what he was doing so he looked over at Clynar with full interest as he asked his questions*

What about you friend? What what if any, projects are you doing in Workshop?
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]   [:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[:.Roller Skating Fun.:][+2 people]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: The Roller Rink-
Jump to: