Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Joy Ride (John then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

A Joy Ride (John then Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 am

...Those two were up to it again, causing major chaos wherever they walked, but it was their fun, their joy... it could be said that they did this because of the boredom they always had after classes... and even during classes.

Kan and John walked into the Parking Lot, eyeing a 2007 Sliver Ford Mustang...

"John, this looks like a good one." Kan said, observing the car all over, observing it's glory. It was near midnight, and everyone was probably asleep.

"Man, this must've cost A LOT!" Kan looked inside to see that it even looked better on the inside...

"Yup, this shit is grand."
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:43 am

John eyed the car and shook his head in acknowledgment. The car was definitely a good one, Kan wasn't kidding. John ran the situation over in his head and then looked to Kan.

"You got that right Kan. I jus' think its such an awful shame that such a lovely car like this 'un is sitting here wasting away on such a fine night. What say you an' I take 'er out for a lil' spin?"

John took off his coat and wrapped it around his arm to cover it and elbowed the car's window. It smashed apart, sending glass shards everywhere. John reached in and unlocked the door. He opened up the door and sat down, immediately clicking the unlock button on the door to unlock the passenger's door for Kan.

"Hop in mate, we're gonna take a ride."

While Kan went around the car John reached under the steering wheel and began pulling the wires out. After a minute or two he found what he was looking for and a few sparks later had successfully hotwired the car. The engine roared to life. They were ready to hit the road.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:47 am

Kan nodded to John's questions... he didn't mind riding in this beautiful baby, if it was just going to sit here collecting dust that wouldn't do, would it? Kan waited for John to break in and unlock the doors and soon got in... switching the radio on, suddenly a song called 'Breaking the Law' switched on...

"Let's take this baby out before anyone notices what were doing..." and as soon as he said that John rode out of the Parking Lot like they had to or else...

The night was just beginning.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 am

John peeled out of the parking lot, at way over the speed limit, to the sound of Judas Priest over the radio. This was gonna be on hell of a night. Zooming down the street, John said to Kan, "Now this is the shit right here! Don't get much better than stealin' some poor sap's car and takin' it for an illegal joy ride."

John drove down the streets at way above the speed limit, running red lights and being generally reckless. His adrenaline was pumping. He was really in the moment. He rounded a corner and came right into oncoming traffic. A truck was coming right at them. John swerved the car just in time to avoid the truck. The truck swerved to and hit a fire hydrant. Water shot out of the ground and up thirty feet. John laughed his ass off as they sped away.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 am

Kan was having the time of his life with John, he was actually happy John came to be his roommate, or he wouldn't be experiencing all this shit that was happening right now... Kan put his seat-belt on just in case and looked around in the car... it had a lot of crap! Money (Only change), some Jewelry, Designer Bags, Women's Shoes... the works! Kan was glad he brought the same duffel bag he used back at Kira's dorm...

Kan started packing the bag with all the stuff she had, hoping it would be of some value when he got it back to their dorm room...

He checked the Glove Department to find some stuff about the car... he decided to take it anyway. He found the button for the trunk... he had to check the trunk after their joy ride.

"Dude, she had loads of stuff in this car, we could sell this stuff on E-Bay or something."
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:07 am

"Hell yeah dude! We're gonna make a killing from this shit!"

John kept driving around the streets, as reckless as ever. He then stopped suddenly at one corner. He saw Kan looking at him puzzled. He had to explain what they were doing next...

"I know this guy, he runs these races in town, street races. I told 'im that we were interested in racing. If we win we'll win another shit ton of cash on top of all that shit we'll sell on E-Bay. We just need to wait for our competition to get here. In this ride though, I think we got a hell of a chance."

After waiting at the crossroads for a few minutes four other cars had showed up. And much to John's disappointment, they weren't cheap pieces of shit, they were just as good, if not better than the car John and Kan had. Still, they could win this if they tried...
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 am

Kan was puzzled indeed... Street Racing? What, so he was going to do this ahead of time?... Hmm... well, it was going to be a first-hand experience in being in a Race that would put their car's speed to the limit.

Kan watched as all the other people came... well, he wasn't kidding, Kan guessed that John had ton of connections... he wasn't a delinquent for show.

The race was going to start when the street light turned green... so it could come at any time, after awhile... the light did so... and the race was on! John immediately stepped on the gas pedal to keep up with the other Racers...

"Man, best of luck to us!"
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 am

John slammed the gas pedal to the floor and their car bolted. They were off to a good start, so far they were in the lead. John rounded the corners close, but he was always careful not to get too close. He took a moment to turn his head and look behind him, the other cars were far off, but they seemed to be gaining, as long as John kept control, he was pretty sure that they could come out on top.

That's when John took a corner too close and crashed through a chain link fence, the car was fine, but it had slowed them down enough that two cars passed him by. /Shit/, he thought to himself. He floored it and went speeding after them.

It was close, the three cars were bumper to bumper. John kept trying, but he just couldn't get around the guy in front of him, he kept getting in front of him. After a few failed attempts, John got impatient. He decided to throw caution to the wind and get this guy out of his way. He came up behind him and bumped into the other car's rear bumper. John then tried to spin the car out by turning sharply at the next turn while right on his bumper.

John's gambit failed though and while he spun the other car out, John found himself and Kan spinning wildly out of control too. The two spun out of control down the street with this other car next to them. The two were getting dangerously close, until finally they collided. The Mustang crashed into the other car at a slower speed and was forced back. It's right wheels lifted from the ground and the car nearly flipped over and then smashed into a nearby building. It crashed through the wall and into a main lobby of an office building. Smoke and dust blinded the two in the wrecked Mustang.

John crawled out of the wreckage, coughing up smoke. He had a gash on his forehead, some minor cuts, and his arm felt like it may have been dislocated, but nothing really too bad. John looked at the car. It was a wreck. The whole thing was completely totaled, it was almost beyond recognition. There was doors missing, the roof was torn to hell, the hood had ripped right off, and pieces of engine and metal littered the street. John stumbled around to the other side of the car to make sure that Kan hadn't been hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 am

Kan was experiencing something no other kid would... he was one of the few would could experience a Street Race! Kan felt the turns and the massive gain of speed which John was making, his adrenaline built up after awhile... he was just amazed at what was going on.

But the crashing was... pretty intense, Kan felt jolts of force after they were out of control... Kan was looking around, trying to figure out what was happening... it was too late.

As soon as the Mustang collided into the wall, the airbags sprung out... hitting Kan in the face, the car was totaled, and it wouldn't be running anytime soon, it was better used as scrap metal now...

Kan rolled out of the car, coughing... he had his seat-belt on so he didn't receive much damage... much some whiplash... ouch...

Kan noticed John and got up slowly... "...I think we lost..." Kan looked around and soon found out that they did crash, and it was a huge one... Kan walked to the trunk and found out that the latch was broken, Kan opened it up to find many other things inside... so he stuffed the duffel bag even more, it was nearly full now. "Ouch... I think I got a bit of Whiplash..." Kan rotated his neck, he felt some pain, but not really bad... maybe his adrenaline was dulling out all the pain.

Kan looked at the car once more, yup, it wasn't even close to how it looked before, it was better off going to the car graveyard now.

"Man, the Cops are going to come anytime... we should get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:51 am

Kan was okay. He had gotten out of the wreck and immediately finished up looting back searching the trunk. Resourceful little bugger. While Kan was cleaning out the trunk of any valuables John was feeling his shoulder. Definitely dislocated. Shit. He grabbed it firmly, closed his eyes, clenched his teeth and forced it back in. After brief yet severe pain the shoulder popped right back in. John opened his eyes and Kan was done with the trunk.

"Man, the Cops are going to come anytime... we should get the hell out of here."

"Damn right they are... Let's head down the alleys and side streets, we don't want to be out in the open. Two high school students out past midnight all cut up and bloody may be a might bit suspicious..."

John quickly ran into a nearby alley and beckoned for Kan to follow him as they walked back to the school. Off in the distance John heard sirens. The poor girl who owned her car probably wouldn't be too happy, but if she had a car like that, she was sure to have insurance. In the end it wasn't his problem, so John pushed it out of his mind and kept on walking.

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: re: A Joy Ride   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 pm

It had been a long day of classes and nothing soothed Aubri's mind more than a nice drive to the mall for some major splurging. Should I take the mustang or the porsche today? she thought to herself. Seeing that it was absolutely gorgeous outside, she voted on the convertible, the mustang. She was looking forward to putting the top down and letting the wind flow through her hair and allowing the sun to warm her. Lost in thought, she walked over to the spot she was certain she had parked her car. Well fairly certain. Where on earth is it. I'm certain I parked it here after the movies. She looked around, thinking maybe she just hadn't been paying attention. Circling the entire lot, she could find no trace of her beautiful silver 2007 mustang gt convertible. Tears started to prick at her eyes as she thought about the fact that this was the only present that her mother had given her that she'd actually wanted. It was such a beautiful car. She'd learned to drive a stick exclusively for that car, although when her dad had given her a manuel as well, it'd been well worth the effort.

What on earth happened to my car!

She pulled out cell phone, a combined 17th birthday present from her parents (it was the only time she remembered them ever doing something together, buying her the Diamond Crypto Smartphone ( http://www.uberphones.com/2006/07/yet_another_million_dollar_plus_cellphone/ )) and texted her step-brother. Although they weren't necessarily close, he was someone who would listen and give advice when she got nervous or overreacted.

I hope I'm overreacting... she thought anxiously. Her step-brother's response was to go ask someone in the administrative office. The prinicpal or vice-principal. Hopefully they'd know what had happened to her car. Tears brimming, she walked back up to the school. Any chance at a relaxing spending spree put on hold...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Joy Ride (John then Open)   A Joy Ride (John then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Joy Ride (John then Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: