Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

End of Day Excercise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

End of Day Excercise Empty
PostSubject: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:40 pm

The day had ended and students were rushing to their dorms. A few kids stopped to chat with friends while others went to do extra curricular activities. Ikaritama stood in the hallway a long buttoned jacket covering her whole body. She locked her door to her art room and walked down the halls to the gymnasium holding her portable stereo in her hand. There she spoke with the gym teacher and obtained the keys to the gym and was told to lock up when she was down. Walking into the gymnasium Ikaritama kept her glide over to a outlet and plugged her stereo in as to not waste its battery. She took off her long jacket and what she had on underneath quickly explained the long coat. She was wearing a blue and purple top that wrapped around her neck and only covered her chest. She wore long blue and purple sleeves up to her shoulders that were handless as well as a long blue skirt with a purple waist. She took off her shoes and pressed play on her stereo. Allowing herself enough time to walk away from the stereo the music began to play and Ikaritama became alive in her style of belly dancing.

((For quicker view of what she is doing skip to 0:57))

Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 pm

matt was happy his day had finally ended and he was slowly walking down the hall as students were running by and chattering in the hall. he yawned and put his hands behind his head walking down the hall. he looked around then looked behind him seeing more kids leave. the hall was now mostly empty and quiet except for a couple freshmen having trouble with there lockers then put his head down and laughed a little bit then kept walking then pulled his head up and looked around. he heard some music playing with a good beat. he was a little confused at first thinking he was hearing something then started to walk towards the sound then noticed it was coming from the gym. "wonder if theres an after school dance class or something" he chuckled a little then thought. 'hmm.. maybe theres some girls dancing' he walked closer to the gym and poked his head in and looked around seeing the one person dancing. "hmm.. weird i think its a teacher" he continued and leaned in a little watching her dance. "hm.. shes pretty good"
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Connected to the gym was the always empty dance room and where Jace happened to by laying on the floor. The mats were down so it didn't hurt her back, but she was tired, almost to the point where she wanted to just fall asleep here, but she knew she had to go back to her dorm. School had ended so Jace decided to do some dancing before she started on her homework for the night. Her music had long ended when the sound of another stereo reached her ears.

"Hm?"
Jace sat up and looked towards the door. Whoever was playing the music was either in the gym or in the area just outside the door. Curious, she got up from her spot on the ground and walked out of the dance room to be met with the back of Matt's head.

"Hey," Jace walked over to him. As school had ended, she changed out of her school uniform into a pair of dancing shorts and layered some camisoles while she donned a light pair of dance shoes on her feet, "whatcha watchin'?" she asked as she looked over his shoulder to see the back of the same woman she'd met in the park. The dance teacher. "Ohh, it's Ms. Ikaritama!" Jace exclaimed, "she's good huh?"
Back to top Go down
Clynar | 破壊する

Clynar | 破壊する

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Clynar was up on the small stage in the gymnasium. He was in there working on a set design for the drama teachers tribute to the king of pop, Michael Jackson. He had some of the set built and standing up in front of him, hiding from the rest of the world. He had a table set up for himself with blue prints on the desk. It had designs for each act of the play, materiel needed to make them, and the measurements. It was hard work, having to get everything exact, sturdy and great for Zack to use. 'Whoo... Man this is gonna take a while. Hopefully i have enough time to make everything' Cly thought. Normally it would take a few weeks or maybe even months. 'Gotta work quick'. Thoughts ran through his mind on how to do things, ultimately everything would have to be explained to Zack himself so he could go on with the rest of the construction.

A few minutes later music started to play. The beat was refreshing and kept his mind off the silence. His foot started to tap on the floor lightly. 'Hm... i wonder who's here.' His mind spoke to himself. He stood up and walked out to the edge of the stage and leaned against the wall that was just left of him. It looked like to be one of the other teachers dancing. He personally hasn't made her acquaintance yet, but hopefully now would be a good time. He lounged around listening and watching her unique for of belly dancing. 'She's pretty good. hm? Oh students.' He looked over to 2 students in the door way watching her as well. He quietly waved a little and continued to watch. Moments went bye and he applauded her as she moved her body.

"Nice Moves"
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Applause broke through her trance and Ikaritama stopped and looked up and around facing the stage and seeing a man there claping his hands. She smiled and waved towards him before her eyes trailed over seeing the kids at teh door. Blushing and laughing Ikaritama brought her hands up to her mouth and quickly walked over to the stereo turning off the music. She turned back around and took a deep breath and smiled facing her small audience.

"It seems I have drawn myself quite a audience, mercy me. Well um hello there I hope I didnt disturb you sir, and kids shouldnt you be in your dorms by now? I wouldnt think kids would want to be in school after hours."
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

matt looked behind him then jumped up and turned around. "oh.. phew.. " he looked around. "jace you scared me" he looked at the teacher turn around talking to the mant on the stage then looked back at her. "well she is a good dance" then he noticed she was talking to them. "oh.. well yeah usually i hate being in school all the time but i heard the music and i saw your amazing dancing so yeah" he walked over and signalled for jace to come over. "oh hello i am mateo...well you can call me matt"
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 pm

"Hehe, sorry about that," Jace apologized for she didn't mean to scare Matt. Pushing herself from the door frame after he did, the girl followed him across the gym floor and over to Ikaritama and the woodshop teacher, whom Jace had never met. "Hello, Ms. Ikaritama!" she smiled and waved, "it's good to see you again. I was just practicing dancing myself, in the other room," she motioned behind her, "And I agree with them, that was pretty good," Jace chuckled, "maybe you'd be up for a little competition in class sometime?" It would certainly be fun to do a dance with Ikaritama.
Back to top Go down
Clynar | 破壊する

Clynar | 破壊する

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Clynar chuckled a bit as he looked at the 3. He noticed a slight blush acrossed her face and smiled a little more than he already had. She really was a good dancer, and apparently the female student was also a dancer. Having a competition could be fun to perform and do, though it would only be between them 2. He slowly strolled down the stairs from the stage to the gym floor. he walked over to the three and bowed slightly. How should i Introduce Myself? Obviously the Female dancing was the Dance Teacher Ms. Ikaritama, and the Little one is Mateo, so that just left the girl student.' He looked at them all slowly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Hello. I am the industrial Arts Teacher Clynar Mujyl."

He introduced himself slightly and waited for some kind of reaction. He hoped he hadn't come on to strong nor too weak. If it was strong he would seem to eager or nervous, but if it was weak, it might show that he just didn't care about introductions and knowing names. He sighed in his mind. This moment in time seemed to take forever. It was like a long awkward silence in the middle of the woods at night. It was a bit airy. 'now what? Should I say something else? Or just stay quiet?' His heart was beating a little fast. It was always like this when he met someone new and was getting a bit nervous. "I hope I didn't disturb you sir." seemed to be directed towards him.

"Oh no no. I could use a good break from my work. Its just the scenery for The dramma department."
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 am

"Oh I wouldnt say it was amazing Matt.... Ofcourse Jace I would love to compete against you it would be a lot of fun and great practice...... and its always a pleasure to meet you Mr. Clynar. Everything is going well I hope, for your project?"

Ikaritama was always happy to meet new people and she found this school to be as friendly as the orphanage she went to was. Friendly faces and eager students, Ikaritama knew she was going to love it here. Not only was it full of good students, but it had its rebels and fighters as well. A place that was perfect but with a hint of reality. Ikaritama found this place to be reassuring and secure, as a odd choice of words would describe. Smiling at each of them Ikaritama slowly felt her small blush leaving her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 pm

"oh heh.. yeah jace its ok" he put his hand behind his head then shrugged. "Well hello mr. clynar" he waved slightly then looked over at the supposed ms. ikaritama. "oh well... miss ikaritama i think your dancing was quite amazing" he nodded looking at her. "well i think thats an absoulutly great idea" he looked at both of them then smiled more. "it would be really cool ive seen alot of dancers back in puerto rico and i know how good of a dancer jace is"
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Jace, too, waved at Mr. Clynar, her delicate hand swishing through the air in one fluid motion. A smile spread across her lips as she rocked backwards on her heels a bit, letting the soles of her dance shoes tap quietly against the wood flooring of the gym. Her ears perked a bit as he mentioned Zack and the Micheal Jackson play, for she was also to be in it. And also the mention of Zack's name made a smile linger in her eyes, she laughed inside, even someone else mentioning his name made her melt like a school girl. Jace knitted her brow at the stupid pun she made about herself, then turned her head back up to the three.

"Hehe, indeed," she joked at the comment of how good her dancing was, performing a dramatic curtsy as she popped back up happily, "thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
Clynar | 破壊する

Clynar | 破壊する

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Clynar nodded. His hair swayed from side to side a little with each movement of his head. The set so far was coming along nicely and on schedule. Maybe he could even get his students into working on it so everything would work out earlier than expected. Each seemed to be a interesting character to know. ikaritama is the nice and caring type, Matt the somewhat popular kid, and Jace a popular upperclassman with a kind heart, though these were merely his own thoughts upon meeting them. He places his hands behind his head and looked at the 3 people just hanging around.

"How about you ladies have the dance contest now? or maybe just a little one before a contest in class?" Clynar suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ikaritama

Ikaritama

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 am

"I suppose a small cmpetition now wouldnt hurt, but only of Jace doesnt have any homework she should be doing. I would hate to be the one to keep her from doing it, leave that job to her friends."

Ikaritama replied smiling at Jace knowing that Jace would be more than eager to dance but also knew that her homework was quite important. Ikaritama walked over to her stereo and tok out the cd that was in and replaced it with another and looked back at Jace for an answer before she fully pressed play to begin the competition.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:27 pm

"yeah.. pfft wait what?" he laughed a little. "oh who cares about home work" he looked around then sighed. "Well lets get this dancing contest on then..maybe me and mr. clynar are the judges then?" he shruged.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Aubri smiled as she sat in the corner of the gymnasium reading her book. She'd seen Miss Ikaritama doing her belly dancing and wondered whether she preferred Arabic or Egyptian style belly dancing since there were some distinct differences between the two. She'd taken a belly dancing class after she'd quite ballet and tap and convinced her mother to allow her to take a belly dancing class as well as a hip-hop class. Her favorite moves to learn had been the Camel Undulation and Snake Arms. For a split second she'd contemplated going over and joining Miss Ikaritama, but then she'd drawn attention and that was the last thing Aubri wanted.

Instead, she decided that she'd watch Jace and Miss I. have a little dance competition. Although the boy, Matt, had volunteered himself and Mr. Clynar to be the judges, she doubted whether he would actually be able to judge the intricacies of the different forms of dance.

Well whatever, let them have their fun. I guess it doesn't really matter anyways, right. If I wanted to be a judge, I'd speak up. I'll just let them enjoy their competition.

Until they actually started though, she'd get a little bit more reading done...
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Jace shrugged a bit, supposing now would be as good a time as any to have their little dance off. Topping it all off, she'd been dancing in the room across the way not too long a go and was still in her dance clothes so there was no need to try and get into something comfortable. As for the homework factor, Jace could put that on hold for now. Thinking about it for a moment, all she had to do were a few worksheets that would consist of busy work and material she already knew. With school just beginning, the first couple weeks were always simple and easy to manage.

"Sure, why not?"
Jace took a couple steps closer to Ikaritama, rolling her shoulders and neck a bit to loosen them up a bit, "what are we dancing to first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Day Excercise   End of Day Excercise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Day Excercise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: