Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt

matt

listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) Empty
PostSubject: listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)   listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

matt was sitting in his room listening to some of the best reggeaton songs he knew. he sat up and opened his door slightly so some air could go through. he walked across his room and started cooking up some spanish rice and some chicken. he stretched a little bit and started singing along with the song. he put some of his food on his plate and started to eat it sitting on his bed. "mhm..just like abuela back at home" he continued to eat it then placed it down on a table and opened a window so it would cool down faster. he opened up his mini fridge and started drinking some orange soda.
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)   listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Suki was a bit lost, to say the least. Some how she had ended up in the guys dorm. Oh well. Might as well look around a bit. Maybe they got different stuff then us. She thought.

Walking down a hallway some, she heard music coming from farther down. Interested, she decided to go check it out. As she neared the room with the music, she read 69 on the door. And the music was nothing she had heard before. Not sure if it was a good idea or not, Suki knocked on the door. As long as I'm down here it might do me some good to meet someone new. Noticing that the door was slightly open, she peaked in a tiny bit. Then she heard a guy sing some of the song. Smiling, she knocked again, a little louder.
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)   listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:44 pm

matt continued laying down then got up and walked over to his plate and started dancing a little foolishly while eating his rice. "mmm very good" he laughed a little bit then put his plate down when he heard a knock and stopped dancing. he looked around then looked at the little slip open in his door. "oh sh.." he walked over and opened the door seeing a girl there. "well hel.." he put his finger up for a second then moved and turned his music off and some one next to him yelling. "THANK YOU!" he shook his head then walked back over. "im sorry did you want something ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Suki

PostSubject: Re: listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)   listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

The door opened up and a guy about her age stood there in it. Almost saying hello, but going and turning the music off first, he came back and said something to her. Suki blushed a litle from being called "ma'ma" but quickly regained her confidance.

"Uh..Hi. I was just wandering around and heard your music. It sounds cool. I'm not intruding on anything am I? Cuz I can leave if you want.."
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)   listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:18 pm

he smiled looking at her he looked down at her feet then looked back up at he face. noticing her blush a little he smiled looking at her. "oh..its ok... yeah this is some great music indeed" he smiled and put his hand behind his head. "oh.. no no your fine.. would you like to come in?" he opened his door and walked more into his room. "i was making some food if you would like some"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)   listening to some reggaeton (suki then open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

listening to some reggaeton (suki then open)
Page 1 of 1