Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

[:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clynar | 破壊する

Clynar | 破壊する

[:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:] Empty
PostSubject: [:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:]   [:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Metal shop. What could be said about it? Nothing really. It was always cleaned up after class and organized, unlike the wood room. The work benches were up close to the front of the room so the students could to book work. 1st period drafting had ended and he had walked down the hall and entered one of his 3 rooms to teach in. Clynar was glad that the old teacher had at least cleaned this room. it would have been deadly for him to have to clean both his work shops over the summer before classes started. The smell of the gas welders filled the air, the vents were on to kept it away from the bench area's.

"Hm... We'll start book work tomorrow i guess."

He said looking down and making up his plan books for his classes. '3 weeks at a time should do' He thought and began writing. For now the plan is 3 weeks of book work and depending on the grades they get, then make it to working with Solder. Solder is the easiest of all metals to use, using it for scroll work and sometimes designs for laps or bow holders.
Back to top Go down
Mark Somers

Mark Somers

[:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:]   [:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 am

Mark walked in with his backpack slung over one shoulder. He double-checked the room number then walked to the back of the class. He chose a seat in the far corner of the room, perfect for catching up on some much-needed sleep when he needed to. He immediately began to lean back in the seat; its front legs lifted from the ground and he put his knees up on the edge of his desk to keep himself from toppling over. He swore under his breath when he realized that he was the first one to class. He hated being the first one to class; the teachers always tried to strike up a conversation and at the very least got to know your face. He hoped someone else showed up soon; he wasn't too enthused about being alone with the teacher.
Back to top Go down

[:.Day 1 - 2nd Period.:]
Page 1 of 1