Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Anonymous Gift (John then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Anonymous Gift (John then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Kan and John were up to their usual schemes... causing trouble, this time it was a target against the 'Figurehead' Kenneth Kuykendall...

It was night again, they always planned big schemes at night... they decided to sneak into school, and John knew a way in... John was leading him to it... They were wearing black ski masks, and as usual they wore their casual clothes... they noticed that the school had cameras, they were almost caught... if it wasn't for them stealing that car at night...

Kan and John were being cautiously quiet, "Man, this is gonna be big if this is a success."
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am

"Damn right it is, mate. If this works out, it'll be our biggest escapade yet."

John led the way to Principal Kenneth's office. Once outside John went to work trying to pick the lock. It was difficult with the gloves on, but after a few moments of fiddling with the lock, John got the door open. He walked inside the room and looked around. Nobody there. He beckoned for Kan to follow him and walked over to Kenneth's desk.

"You still got the stuff?" John whispered as he opened up a desk drawer.

Last edited by John_Lydon on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 am

Kan walked in alongside John... it was pretty dark, but still, his eyes adjusted and he got used to it, so he made sure to check some things so this could be a smooth operation... Kan was lucky that John had all the skills he did, or else they couldn't have gotten in here...

"Ya, I do." Kan took out a pack of cocaine and some heroine, illegal drugs indeed, how did John get these? He had connections of course...

"Ya, I got the shit." Kan gave him the stuff.
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:35 am

"Hehe, perfect..."

John took the 'supplies' and slipped them into the desk, silently closing the desk immediately afterwards. Phase one of Operation: KtB was a go. Now the two just had to get back to their dorms and send out an anonymous tip the next morning and everything would fall together flawlessly.

"Let's get outta here mate," John said as he left the room.

Last edited by John_Lydon on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 am

Kan was on the lookout, outside the office a light was shining... it was probably the janitor being cautious, soon enough... the light was gone...

"Hey, we better go and fish this operation, it's nearly a success, that janitor is probably long gone by now, but to be on the safe side..." Kan opened the door peeked out slightly... yup, all clear.

"Alright dude, let's go!"

Last edited by The Death Wish on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John_Lydon

John_Lydon

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

John and Kan made their way back to their room quickly and silently, alerting no one of their presence. They stealthily returned inside their dorm and were in the clear. John breathed a sigh of relief and pulled his gloves, mask, and shoes off and jumped into bed fully clothed. He was asleep in seconds.

-----------

The next morning John woke to his alarm blaring at 4:45 in the morning. Fifteen minutes before Kenneth would be heading to his office for work. John jumped out of bed, grabbed his car keys, and made his way to his car. He hopped in and drove to the nearest pay phone. Once there he dialed 911 and placed an anonymous tip that the school principal was in possession of illegal narcotics. He chuckled to himself after he hung up and decided to go grab some breakfast before heading back to campus...

------------

Two police officers walked to Kenneth's office, they were tipped off anonymously that he was in possession of drugs. They arrived at his office right as Kenneth himself arrived.

"Mr. Kuykendall?" One officer said, showing his badge, "We believe that you may be in possession of narcotics. Do you know anything about this?"
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 am

Narcotics? You mean like the soothing things that can induce sleep, relieve pain or stress, or cause a sensation of mental numbness? Why would I have that? I have no body pains or stress. I have no need for such inept drugs. But it’s good to see such great men out doing their job, maybe while your hear you can help our security guards catch a duet of trouble making students that we keep missing by a thread.
Kenneth looked at his door to open it and noticed that the lock had been messed with, and the door was already unlocked. Hold on… maybe there is something else you can help me with… my office has been broken into. Come in, I need to check my offices hidden security camera.

The officers looked at Kenneth with a bit of shock on how oblivious he is to the seriousness of the situation as they followed him into his office with a bit of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Gift (John then Open)   Anonymous Gift (John then Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Gift (John then Open)
Page 1 of 1