Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Day 1 Begins

Go down 
+8
tyglettahimura
Amarina Zale
Roxanne Friedman
shirokaczasar
Jet
Kira
Jace Cullen
Zack Lancaster
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 pm

*Zack walked down the freshly cleaned hallway and smiled as he came to door number one. He was wearing his usual attire which was a black tie up sleeveless vest with white lining. The tie is in the front and is very loose. He wears black pants with a white belt to compliment the shirt that also hide the top of his boots which are black but the bottom and lacing are white. His hair was spiked and looked wild. He fiddeled with the keys a bit then unlocked the door and flipped the switch turning on the lights. This room was to be his theater arts room and Zack loved how it looked. It was a room with black walls and lit not by school lights alone but it also had its own stage lights. He had stage props back in a few supply closets that were against the stage wall and a set of rules placed on each desk. Zack took a seat at his desk propping his feet on it and placed both of his hands behind his head admiring his new role. Who would have thought that the notorious actor Zack Lancaster would be teaching at a highschool? Zack chuckled to himelf thinking about it as he held his nameplate that was positioned on his desk so that the students would know his name. Soon the bell rang making Zack set the nameplate down and his purple eyes roam over to the door*

Well sounds like its time to meet my first comrades in acting. Let the show begin.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 am

So far the school day had been relatively pleasant, there were no bad classes on her schedule and her teachers had proved to be nice as well. Now, Jace was left with her last class- Drama. It was the end of the day and, when she'd planned her schedule, it seemed like a nice way to wind down after her more academic classes. Drama also seemed more fun in comparison. Jace could dance beyond belief and she wasn't half bad at singing either, if she were able to pick up on acting as well, she'd become a triple threat. Oh yes, a triple threat. Dancer, singer and actress all rolled up into one. That's what Jace strove for and if she were able to make it that far, there was no way an agent wouldn't pick her up. It was her dream to join a dance company, maybe even plays.. or become a famous singer! Or.. be at the top as an extremely gorgeous actress. Jace smiled inwardly at the thought, a slight blush creeping up into her cheeks. It's not like that would ever happen to her, but it was nice to dream sometimes so long as she didn't get too carried away. Jace was still grounded to the earth no matter how well she did at dancing, or singing or even acting. She liked to be realistic because getting her hopes up for potentially nothing could damage her pretty badly.

Turning down the long hallway, Jace pushed her way through the horde of high schoolers to get to Room 1- the Theater. Once again, the red headed senior looked down at her schedule to make sure she got the class number right as she read, Drama - Room 1 - Z. Lancaster. A small smile fled to her lips and Jace tried to hide it the instant it appeared, her lips pressing close even though her eyes still lit up. Zack Lancaster- the famous actor, drama teacher, all around good guy, gorgeous and most important to her.. the guy who had amazing dancing skills. She still remembered that day when he pulled off that routine with her and not only did he do just that, but he executed himself so comfortably as if dancing was as easy as acting for him.

A quick glance at the clock in the hallway snapped Jace out of her thoughts and into the Theater, letting the door shut behind her as she stepped quickly to her seat, the high heels of her pumps making clacking noises against the floor. Technically, the entirety of Jace's "modified" school uniform could get her into trouble, but she didn't care much for the consequences. Besides, she'd gone through the whole day, passing by teachers and not getting in trouble so she just kept running with it.

Quickly she took a seat in the front row, waving to Mr. Lancaster as she did so. When her hand dropped, her eyes slid to the syllabus in front of her, reading the teacher's rules, "So, Mr. Lancaster, what's on this year's agenda?
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 pm

*A smile spread on Zacks face as Jace walked in and he stood up and bowed before her in a theatrical way*

Morning Jace, I have to confess I dnt know what to do for the school year yet Im hoping you and the rest of the class will help me with that. Even when Im running the room Im still a slacker. So Miss Jace I see your pulling a loophole with the school uniform nice touch of uniqueness, dont let someone catch you.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 pm

A tinge of pink replaced the tan of Jace's cheeks as she saw Zack smile, and his smile made her smile too. She giggled at his slacker comment and knew instantly that Drama was going to end up being her favorite class, whether she was good at acting or not.

Slowly, a sly yet playful smirk slid across Jace's lips at Zack's second comment, "Heh, well I'm pretty sneaky, I think I can get away with it," she winked to continue her playing, then burst out into short laughter again, "well what can we do until the others arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:50 pm

*Zack laughed with her and then looked towards the stage and then back to Jace. He began to wonder just what he had to work with this yar and so he motioned her to the stage*

Why dont you show me just what you are good at. I know you can dance so a musical production is possible but what other things can you do? I need an idea so I know what roles will be best for you.

*Zack replied as he tried but failed to tear his eyes away from his student. He knew that starring at her would be noticable so he moved his head occasionaly so that she wouldnt feel uncomfortable and he could more easily slip away from how he was feeling. A teacher shouldnt fall for a student Zack knew that very well but as he saw miss Jace he knew that the task would prove to be rather difficult*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Getting up from her desk, Jace followed Zack's motion and made her way up onto the stage, turning to face him. When she did, she caught his purple eyes studying her, instantly making her cheeks flush a light pink. Jace shook her head.. No, there was no possible way he was admiring her, studying students on stage was his job. Zack had to get an idea of who she was, her looks, the way she moved, everything about her so if she were to act in plays, he could put her in an adequate role. But what was that she caught in his eye? Jace didn't have time to think on it or else he'd notice her staring back so, instead she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and folded her hands in front of her.

"Well.. Dancing, yes. You said musicals and I can sing as well," she chuckled, "not as well as my dancing, but I've been singing since elementary school."
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:05 pm

*Zack smiled hearing her about her singing and nodded. He began to roam through the different roles she could play and stopped on drama. He looked at her and his smile softened as he gazed on her once more. She was so beautiful and looked so perfect on that stage, being center of attention that she was easily dominating zacks eyes. He found that resisting her was proving to be impossible and so he decided to act on it even if it meant the cost of his job, how could he not risk something that was making itself so obvious to him?*

Ok miss Jace why dont you show me a dramatic love role. No script make up your own but you are a girl desperately in love with someone and you dont know if he loves you back and i ned you to make me believe that you are desperately in love with him and so forth alright? And.. Action
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC: Soory, I can't resist. ;P

Kira walked into the drama theater in the mind set that this was his class to teach now. He walked right up to the teacher's desk and put his roster and lesson plans on top of the desk. It was a rather small pile but, it would get the job done. When he looked around at the room he realized. This was not his classroom but, Mr. Lancaster's room. What a terrible mistake he had made. As he was about to leave, he noticed the two people on stage. One was giving direction, this he recognized as Mr. Lancaster. The other person, a young woman, must be a student. He had managed to enter the room without being noticed and didn't want to disturb their performance so, he sat and watched as the love scene unfolded on stage.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Love scene?

Jace shifted a bit on her toes, visibly becoming a bit nervous about the request. She'd never really done any sort of acting her entire life and now Zack wanted her to pull a dramatic love scene from the top of her head. Well, it wasn't that she'd actually have a problem thinking up the scene, but more of a problem actually acting it out. But she was in this class, and whether she knew how to act or not, she was here to learn. With a deep breath, Jace nodded and looked down momentarily before she picked her head back up once again, a completely different look in her eyes.

It was a look of sadness, yet mixed with the greatest compassion and need she could muster up. Slowly her lips parted as if ready to speak, but she simply shook her head and began to pace. After a few moments appearing as if she were in deep thought, Jace snapped her head back up again to look at Zack, her eyes boring deeply into his.

"There are about a million and ten things in my head I want to say to you right now.. A million and ten things I've practiced," she laughed a bitter laugh, "practiced in front of the mirror.. Running the lines through my head over and over so I could be prepared for this, but now I.." Jace trailed off, stepping back into her pace as she began making her way closer to Zack and then stopped again.

"I look like a fool.. Standing here in front of you with all my lines forgotten. And boy were they good lines too.. No, they were perfect," Jace stood still in her spot, a longing in her eyes for the man in front of her, "Perfect like you."

She took a step forward.

"Perfect like the way your violet eyes shine when you smile that perfect smile. The smile that can lighten up my day, even when it's not directed at me. It's always in your eyes you know.. your smile. When you're sad the shine's not there no matter how much you pretend to be happy.." suddenly Jace laughed and threw her hands up, turning around as she strode away from Zack again, "No! No.. call me the fool, for I am a fool for you. Day and night.. day and night you infect my brain, my senses.. everything I do it becomes overwhelming.."

Jace moved back in closer, her eyes pleading as she gripped his shoulders, yet her voice was soft and vulnerable, "I need you.. I need you to help me complete the simple of making it through the day. Every morning I wake up with a hollow, empty feeling inside because I've woken up alone. When you're not by my side or when I can't see you my world becomes the cold, dark prison life is without you!"

Without realizing it, Jace's hands had gripped Zack's shoulders with more force than she intended and she quickly released him, fearing it may have hurt him as she gasped quietly. "I.. I'm sorry.." she continued, playing off of her mistake, "I've loved you for so long these feelings seem to take over me,"

She smoothed out his sleeves, her hands slowing down to trace the contours of the muscles in his biceps and her breath caught in her throat as her violet eyes drifted up to meet his. Ever so delicately, Jace decided to venture further and let her hands travel up to his shoulders, sliding their way up the sides of his neck to softly brush against his skin. It was so smooth and soft beneath her fingers she instantaneously began craving for it more and the feeling became evident in her eyes.

"You're so beautiful and I've fallen so deeply for you it almost scares me.."
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:31 am

*Zack watched her perform the role and as she prformed her felt himself fall into the web of love that she was weeving. Feeling himself grow more and more into her lines he watched as she aced her legs becjoning him to follow her and then when she faced him his eyes lost in hers. Her words circling in his head as he was completely mesmerized by her performance. Zack soon found himself in the role when she placed her hands firmly on his shoulders. Surely she wasnt truly talking about him? At that momment Zack didnt care, he was about to cuther off when he heard her beckon the words; "I.. I'm sorry.. I've loved you for so long these feelings seem to take over me.." At that moment Zack had convinced himself that it was indeed him she was talking about and that made Zack smile. As her hands ventured on him Zack closed his eyes and got into the role. He placed his hands on hers holding them softly as he looked her full in the eyes his face showing compassion mixed with grief and sorrow. He brought his hand up to stroke her cheek and took a small peice of her hair pushing it behind her ear leaning forward to kiss her cheek but moved his head a bit and got up from his chair and walked towards the back of the stage then turned facing Jace his voice strong yet softened for the love he was showing her*

Ah my flower the rays of the sun doth beautify every petal on you. You know it is forbidden for us to be together. If I could, oh my beauty if only I could give you my love I would. I would forsake it all for you but alas we would both surely die from our passions. You say over and over that you love me and I return your love with great need for you. Oh my radiant girl you are a joy that I need in my life, you are the air I need to live and the water for my togue to quench this wanderers thirst. Without you the sun has no reason to shine in my life.

*Zack walked to Jace and knelt down on one knee holding her hands in his as he looked up at her his eyes full of depression and love. A deadly combo for any true lover and at that moment Zack believed that he was truly feeling that way. he loved her and wanted to care for her. Zack decided to bring the act to another level and closed his eyes for a few minutes letting out a heavy breathe then opened them looking back at Jace, seeing her as a precious dove that he had to protct, which he portrayed through his eyes*

The laws of our world state that we can not be together but oh my love I wish to break them for only you. You are a tender rabbit caught by the teeth of a fox that I must nurture. A beautiful rose that is hammered by the rain that I must shelter. Oh alas alas how I wish I could I wish to be all for you I wish to have you. Would you take me my dear dear sweet one? take me and break the laws of our world? Will you take me and allow me to be yours my love?

*Zack swallowed hard. The last lines he spoke to Jace were truth but would she know that? no, no ofcourse she wouldnt she would believe they are only lines for the scene. Zack took a deep breath letting it out slowly as he anticipated Jace's responce, completely unaware of the other teacher in the room*
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:26 am

Kira watched as the two actors performed their roles. However, they seemed to be a little too into this. That or they were just that good. Kira would have expected such a performance from Lancaster but, not from a student. He began to watch closely, picking up on every movement and every shine in their eyes. He could sense the distress in the girl as she confessed her love for Lancaster and from the way he was breathing, Kira guessed that he felt the same way about her. When he made his speech, it only served to confirm this thought. Lancaster was right, as teacher and student their relationship would not be allowed to proceed without Lancaster losing his job and their reputations would plummet to the ground under their feet. Kira hoped that Lancaster would be able to keep a level of professionalism. However, as Kira watched Lancaster after his heart melting speech, it appeared that it was all he could do to keep from shaking up there on the stage. Kira decided it would be best if he stopped the 'performance' before something happened they would regret. Don't get Kira wrong, he would be all for a romantic, forbidden love but, he also knew where and when those sorts of things would be appropriate and the classroom, when just anybody could walk in, was not it.

Kira stood up from behind Lancaster's desk while clapping and shouting brava, "Brava! Brava! That was a magnificent performance! I bow to your greatness! He walked up onto the edge of the stage and bowed before them. "Though, I think you should work on trying not to down stage each other. The audience is over here." He pointed a thumb over his shoulder as he smiled at the two of them. "Hi. My name is Kira Koga. I'm a new teacher here and I walked into the wrong room. Yes, I did see a good portion of your performance. Also, I'd like to speak to both of you separately at your own conveniences of course. Do not worry, neither of you are in any sort of trouble." Kira smiled at them again to reinforce his last statement.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

A voice she did not expect shattered through Jace's perfect moment with Zack, killing the mood that had been created in her mind. Instantly her heart began to race because it was a voice she didn't recognize and it sounded as if it didn't even belong to a student, but someone older. For a brief moment, the girl wanted to panic, but then she realized where they were. The theater. And then she remembered what Zack had initially asked her to do. Act. If need be, which it seemed like it would, Jace would, again, have to play off her acting skills or what little she had of them. There was very little evidence now that Zack shared his affections because she could no longer reply. Someone was watching, but it wasn't even a student and that made Jace frown a bit, her lips turning downwards slightly to show her annoyance. Her hands had been in Zack's when the voice called out, but as the girl turned they slipped away slowly, painfully away from his. As soon as their touch was broken, Jace felt cold and breathless, much different compared to the feeling she got before. Her spine tingled at the thought, at how it felt to have her hands curled to the palms of his own and how warm inside his touch made her feel. At how perfectly they seemed to fit together. Just that one simple action left Jace completely exhilarated and electrified, it was as if the fire in her had been sparked to life and was now becoming a blazing inferno. And that was just with his touch. Zack's eyes had bore much deeper into her, completely disarming her of all logic and sense of right and wrong.

And even as her senses began slowly returning, Jace thought that everything they'd done wrong had just felt so right. How could she ignore that? She had no answer because she couldn't, but she still had to for this paring was forbidden. If this new teacher or anyone else found out.. Zack would surely be sacked from the job and she'd be transferred to a completely different school.

Playing it safe, Jace picked up her dropped hands and crossed them over her chest, taking a small step away from Zack to make them not seem so close. Not trusting the sound of her voice, the girl smiled thinly and raised a hand in a wave as her response, then quickly cast her eyes down. All confidence for her was gone at the moment as she was mostly afraid of what may happen next.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 am

*Jumping from the sound of another person in the room Zack got up from his knealing position and faced the visitor. It was one of the new teachers to the staff, Kira Koga. Zack knew he had to act fast or he and Jace could be in a lot of trouble. Deciding to take matters into his own hands Zack smiled at Kira and bowed in a theatrical way*

Glad you enjoyed the performance, I guess I do have a knack for this teaching thing, those private tutorials with Jace has proven to be more than a sucess wouldnt you agree? She will make a famous actress yet.

*Zack hoped that would save both he and Jace but if not he was willing to take it another step further to, if not protect his job, keep Jace in a perfect school for her talents. Hearing that Kira wanted to have a word with each of them. Taking this as any teacher would Zack nodded his head and smiled over to Jace*

I will just be a minute Jace, keep up the good work your doing a great job. You almost had me convinced that our performance was more than a act haha.

*Zack then turned to Kira and motioned to the empty hallway*

We can talk now if youd like Kira, she is my only student right now and I believe the rest will show up momentarily. Shall we?

*Zack then walked out to the hallway and took a well needed breath. He hoped this would atleast save Jace. Right now it was their word against his, if Kira told someone the worst they would do would be to monitor Zacks classroom as well as Zack himself. Standing outside his own classroom Zack awaited to hear what Kira wanted to say*
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:02 am

Kira walked out of the room with Lancaster and stood to face him in the hall. He looked over his shoulder and Lancaster's shoulder to make sure nobody could overhear their conversation. "You should be more careful, Lancaster. Anyone else would have simply left to tell someone, hopefully me. I want to warn you. I'm sure you're aware of the dangers of pursuing a student so, I will not lecture you on that. However, you should be aware that I am no ordinary counselor. I advise you to proceed with caution. I want you to keep me in the loop at least and for you to know that I'd be willing to help you in any way possible. You need only ask." Kira had dropped the playful demeanor he usually used with his students and took on a more serious tone while addressing Lancaster. He respected the man ad knew that he would gain respect back by showing it. Also, Kira didn't know what kind of person Lancaster was, if was a fun loving type or a serious kind of person, his reaction now would help him determine this and he would change his demeanor accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:10 am

Wordlessly, Jace picked her eyes back up when she heard Zack speak her name. The smile that had been on her face previously had reappeared once again, but this time only a flicker of the degree of happiness it held before. Right now she was still worried beyond belief. She didn't want anything bad to happen to either of them and she cursed how unfair life could be at times. Some of the best things in life came with the hardest tribulations. In someway, it was supposed to be profound, but right now it agitated the lovesick red head. Nodding at Zack's words and laughing a bit, following with a tiny curtsy, she spoke again, "Well, thank you, Mr. L. Hehe, I did get to watch the best up on stage before so I've had time to pick up on a few tricks here and there."

As the two walked out, Jace went back to her desk, plopping down in the chair and burying her head in her arms, awaiting there return with much anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm

*Seeing thathe was obviously seen throug his litte act Zack sighed and nodded listening to the man. He knew he was right and he waited for the moment that would bring about his loss of a job. Looking up at Kira Zack was blown away that Kia was wanting to help him and Jace be together. Zack shook his head and looked at him*

Are... am I hearing you right? Are you actually... look Kira, I know what is going between me and Jace is wrong but its weird, in all my life of acting I have never felt this way before. I just...... I know, I know I can lose everything and make it worse for Jace... Im more worried for her than myself. I dont want to be the cause of her losing out to a fine education...

*Zack looked down and sighed putting his hand behind his head and moving it down to his neck as he looked into the window and watched jace lay her head down and his eyes looked at her with such worry the he had to look away and then he sighed*

Perhaps it would be best if I didnt persue it... I cant be the one to make Jace lose her education.... shes too good for that.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:51 pm

"It would be better. However, it would be worse too. It would help you keep your job and protect her reputation. It would also drive the two of you mad. However, if you decide to do that you should tell her and discuss it with her." Kira noticed the way he looked at her and his movements. Kira became sympathetic but, he wasn't going to verbalize that. It would only make Lancaster dislike his help.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm

The girl sighed as she continued to wait for the two teachers to come back in. In all honesty, Jace was afraid to turn her head around or even to try and listen for it was very possible they were on thinner ice than she'd lead herself to believe. It was hard to keep her thoughts positive on the situation, but it was all she could do as she continued to sit and wait as the teachers talked. Desperately, she wanted things to work out. Jace didn't mind hiding or being secretive, so long as she was with Zack she'd be perfectly content. But then again, two people could only hide so much. Eventually they'd be found out, but Jace only had this last year of high school to deal with. After that, the possibilities were endless.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm

*Zack looked at Kira and sighed. He knew he couldnt deny his heart, it was one of the small things Zack couldnt control. Dropping his hand to his side Zack nodded at Kira. He was defiantly a good counselor. Looking down Zack deeply sighed and shook his head then looked at Kira*

I want to be with her, I have never felt such a connection with anyone before as I do her. Shes special I cant describe it. Your right, not being with her will make me go mad. I have to have her...

*Zack turned and looked at Jace in his mind he could see himself holding her as she sat there, his fingers in her hair and his hand rubbing her back. He culd see himself with her everywhere, teaching her to act, giving her the dream she has so vivid in her head that even he can see it. looking back at Kira soft determination on his face*

Not being with her is like being in space with no air, Ill die. I love her, thats the simple truth. I love Jace and I hope she will have me regardless of the risks. She is worth losing a job over but I cant live without her. Thankyou for the warning we wil be more careful but I cant stop what I do for her. Asking me to stop being with her is like asking me to stop acting, its something that I need.

*With that Zack turned and opened the door and walked over to Jace and tapped her shoulder smiling at her. Hopefully he could cheer her up and continue her acting lesson*

Ready to continue with class?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Jace jumped a bit when someone tapped on her shoulder. Previously, her head had been down, trying to hide herself from the possible trouble they could've gotten into. But as she saw Zack was the one who'd tapped her, things seemed to be in the clear. Maybe Kira hadn't noticed anything at all? So many different scenarios ran through her head. Now was not the time to think though, apparently it was time to keep up with the lesson.

"Y-yeah.." Jace piped as she got up from her seat, "what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 am

*Zack passed by her desk and went up on stage. He turned and went back stage and came out with a microphone. He then smiled at Jace and looked at the mic*

Well Jace, we know you can dance, your acting is.... decent, and now we need to find out how well you can sing.

*Zack walked down and sat at the first desk closest to the mic on stage and motioned for her to go up there*

Only I will hear you, seeing as no one else is in the room, and youcan pick any song you want to sing so long as it shows off the amount of talent you have alright? Begin when your ready.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm

As soon as Zack came out with a microphone, Jace knew she had to sing for him. She laughed inside, as if it weren't enough to profess her love through acting, she'd get to do it through singing. Thankfully, singing love songs was pretty universal and the one she had in mind was pretty popular, so there was no way anyone would think she was singing to him if they happened to walk in again. "Sure thing," Jace spoke as she made her way onstage to grab the mic. "Hmmm.." she turned around in a slow circle. She needed a mic stand, a stool and most importantly, a guitar. Okay, so she wasn't a brilliant player, but she could get by. Besides, it'd sound so much better with the song she wanted to sing.

"Just a sec!"

Remembering Zack had gone backstage to grab the microphone, Jace wandered back there really quickly and after a few minutes of searching, she came back out with her items in tow. She set down the stand and the stool, put the mic up and sat down, resting the guitar on her lap. Jace cleared her throat and looked out at Zack, a small smile instantly spreading across her face. Slowly she began, her long fingers delicately strumming the chords she'd forced herself to memorize. She was slightly nervous, but as soon as Jace opened her mouth to take a breath and sing, it seemed to come naturally for her.

As soon as Jace finished she lowered her head a bit, taking a deep breath. She hoped it would please Zack, not only so that he liked her singing, but hopefully he'd picked up on the amount of her heart she put into it. When it was all said and done, Jace decided that she was singing it for him more so than to him. But thanks to the popularity of the song, Jace, to anyone else, would've looked like a passionate singer.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am

((Oh, Oops.... Sorry. You can just delete that then.))

Kira watched Lancaster walk back into his classroom before walking away to his own class. Late. Again.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:25 pm

*Smiling as she grabbed a guitar, mic stand, and a chair Zack grabbed a nearby notebook and pen so that he could take notes and nodded for her to go ahead. As she sang Zack couldnt write a single thing down as he was too shocked by her performance of the song. The way she sang the song.... it was as if she was singing from her heart. She had put an enormous amount of passion into the song that Zack was just taken back. Never before had he heard such emotion from a student as Jace showed him tonight. He was caught in the song listening to her. She had the perfect pitch and the way she sang the song it would make anyone in the audience feel as if she was singing directly to them. As she stopped Zack looked down at his blank page and put the notebook away and applauded her*

That was amazing Jace, your voice is as good as you dancing, and your dancing is by far a rare talent that will take you far in itself. All I see that you could use help on is your acting. Which wont be a problem and is a relief to me because as it stands if your acting was perfect I would have nothing to teach you haha.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Jace smiled happily at Mr. Lancaster, a blush creeping into her cheeks for such praise. She wasn't too graceful with attention like this, so she just nodded her head and looked down at the guitar, trying her best to lessen her cheeky grin.

"Well thank you, heh.. I thank my early years of public education and bad instrument teachers for making me stick with choir," she joked and stood up, laying the guitar on the stool as she took a few steps away from the mic. Out of habit, Jace bounced on her heels, a little quirk she'd get from being excited about something, "So teach.. what's the first thing I need to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day 1 Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1 Begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: Electives :: Room 01-
Jump to: