Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Mark Somers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Somers

Mark Somers

Mark Somers Empty
PostSubject: Mark Somers   Mark Somers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Mark Somers (Name entered by Zack Lancaster)
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200
Appearance: Mark is athletically built, with his 200 lbs. evenly distributed along his frame. He keeps is sandy hair short enough to stay off his face. He has blue eyes, and a scar along his side, left from a fight.
Relations: Parents: Richard and Laura
Brother (elder): Samuel
Sister (younger): Jessica

Sexuality: Straight, confident around girls, somewhat experienced
Preferences: Mark likes more slender women with pretty faces.
Dislikes: Stupid people, pretentiousness, being forced into something

Back story:
History: Mark was born to Richard and Laura Somers, a middle-class couple in the suburbs of Seattle, Washington. He showed signs of intelligence early in life, reading by the age of 2. Unfortunately, he realized that he was smarter than most and became arrogant about it. Usually, when he tried it with his older brother, his brother would give him a good punch to the gut to cut him down. He fell in love with football at the age of 4 and began to play. He was good at it, and took his freshman team to the state finals. He hoped to play for the University of Washington after high school. For his 16th birthday, as a celebration of his accomplishments, his parents bought him a '69 Camaro. Immediately, he threw himself into working on it. It was his baby. He revamped the stereo system, and it was constantly blasting classic rock at full blast.

However, by his junior year, he started hanging around with the wrong crowd and was almost busted by the cops for marijuana possession and definitely busted by his parents. He was grounded for the first two months of the school year, and he let his parents know what he thought about that. He didn't get better once he was off grounding. He went right back to where he was, and he was caught a second time. His parents had had enough and sent him away to boarding school to straighten out.

Last edited by Mark Somers on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Mark Somers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Somers   Mark Somers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 am

Looks great, just tell us your name and age and grade and Ill be able to approve this
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Mark Somers

Mark Somers

Mark Somers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Somers   Mark Somers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 am

17 and Junior.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Mark Somers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Somers   Mark Somers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:58 am

Just add it to your profile and Ill be able to approve you. Just click edit and where is says name put your name, age/grade same thing. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Mark Somers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Somers   Mark Somers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:09 am

Approved just next time fill out the template fully ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mark Somers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Somers   Mark Somers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Somers
Page 1 of 1