Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Questions Answered -Kira-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiera

Kiera

Questions Answered -Kira- Empty
PostSubject: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:22 pm

*It was the end of the school day and Kiera was dressed in her version of a school uniform and she had walked down to Mr. Koga's dorm. The previous day he had asked her to come down in order to ask her questions about her friend Jace. Though normally when Kiera entered a room with a boy alone only one thing would be happening but Kiera didnt think that was the case this time. She was there to help Jace and so Kiera had to do her best to behave though she knew it would be somewhat difficult. Stopping infront of the dormitory for the teachers Kiera took a deep breathe and walked in asking for directions to Mr. Koga's room and then walking hastily towards it. She got to the door and knocked on it putting a smile on her face as she hoped he was still inside so she could answer the questions and get out before her huntress side came out. Constantly the words ' Your doing this for Jace ' circled around her head as she waited for the door to open*

Hello? Mr. Koga? Its Kiera, Jace's friend. We met in the Sex Shop, you asked me to come here yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Kira walked up behind her and replied to her call, "Yes, I did." Kira smiled as he held a paper bag full of groceries. He unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Please, come in." Kira bowed for her and let her walk into his room. His room was now clean after the fiasco and looked as good as new.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:22 pm

*Jumping at the sound of his voice behind her Kiera smirked at him and walked into his room when he opened the door. She looked around and nodded likeing the neatness of the room. She walked over and sat down on his bed making herself cozy and smiled at him as he walked in as well*

So, Mr. Koga, what questions did you have about Jace?

*Kiera was doing her best not to look at him like a huntress but it was proving to be difficult. Especially after their small encounter in the sex shop when Kiera first met him. She liked him and wanted to play more but she knew this wasnt the time, Jace came first. Kiera might not have been the girl girls should strive to be like, but she had a soft spot for friends, and to her they would always come first. Even though Kiera was shooting herself now. Everything about being in his dorm alone with him was screaming at her to enjoy herself but her mind was fighting back with the reminder that she was here for Jace. Sighing to herself Kiera gave up her huntress eye for the time she was in his dorm and focused on the things he wouldask her about Jace*
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Kira walked into the room and noticed how she immediately found the bed preferring to sit there instead of the chairs that were in front of the T.V.Kira smiled at this as he said, "Actually, things have gotten off quite well with them, Jace and Lancaster that is. I don't think I'll be needing your help with that anymore." Kira walked over to the kitchen as he spoke and deposited his groceries onto the counter and began to put the various items into their various places. As he was doing this he said, "We could do something for ourselves or you could just go and do whatever if you'd rather." Kira had noticed her struggle with the 'huntress' look and was now trying to re-invoke it in her.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm

*Kiera pressed her lis together feeling the pull of her huntress side but working hard to keep it together. Clearing her throat Kiera fidgeted on the bed and looked around the room. It was perfect, nice and cozy just as she pictured a teachers dorm to be like. Hearing Kira say they could do soething for themselves made Kiera look straight for the room he was in and bite her lower lip and crossed her legs. This was getting very hard to be a good girl. Kiera wondered how Jace was able to do it for so long. Swallowing hard Kiera looked away and back at the wall*

Oh well, yes I do suppose they are doing well.. just a few days ago I made jace go to the dormitories to be with Mr. L with that outfit she bought at the sex shop. Umm I dont know what we can do for ourselves... I mean I just entered your class and I completed the work assigned.... so I dont.... um well I dont want to bother ou any longer... so I ... ummm I guess I better go..
*Kiera felt herself losing and thought it would be best to go that way she could remain a good girl until another time. Getting up slowly Kiera smiled at the doorway to the kitchen looking at Kira and waved*

Ill... see you in class Mr. Koga...

*Kiera turned and walked for the door her heart pounding due to the force of restraint she was giving herself*
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Kira looked at her in shock. Something was not right. He knew that if he could get her in a room by herself that she would be all over him but, she was leaving. "Alright, if that's really what you want. I guess I'll see you in class then." with the seed planted, Kira waited for it to take root. Once it did, she would come back.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:49 am

*Biting her tongue Kiera turned back around and faced him and smiled a bit. He was so cute for a teacher, a great body and he obviously had experience frm their encounter in the sex shop. Sitting down slowly on a nearby chair Kiera continued to gaze at him. She shook her head and looked around*

Well perhaps I can stay a little longer, what do you propose we do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Answered -Kira-   Questions Answered -Kira- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions Answered -Kira-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Teacher Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Room 45-
Jump to: