Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Day 1 Begins

Go down 
+8
tyglettahimura
Amarina Zale
Roxanne Friedman
shirokaczasar
Jet
Kira
Jace Cullen
Zack Lancaster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Day 1 Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Hehe, first lesson dont be so eager. Its great you want to learn but I cant teach you everything in one class. If I did what would I do for the rest of the year? Second I cant teach you to act; thats something you learn while you get to know yourself. The best way to learn how to act is by acting, understand?

*Zack replied giving her a soft grin at the start but changing it to a more serious look as he began to explain the best way to learn how to act. When it came to acting Zack was serious and passionate. He wanted to relay everything he knew about acting to his students but at the same time he knew there was only one true way to act, and that was by acting. It couldnt be discussed or be read or wrote about. The person eager to try acting would have to act in order to get better. As they say practice makes perfect*
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

"Eager.. right," Jace nodded as she stopped rocking back and forth and let her hands fall casually to her sides. Suddenly she was self conscious about what she should do next for she didn't want to be too eager anymore. But then again, she didn't want to over or under think anything either. Conflicted, she decided it was best for her to just stay still for the time being, so she listened and watched Zack as he spoke, paying attention to his words and nodding at what he told her every few moments. If she wanted to go far, she had to do this right and to do it right she had to listen properly and make sure she retained this information. "I understand," she spoke confidently, "I'm ready to try anything you ask."
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

*Smiling at her Zack motioned over to his desk and pulled out a paper. He gave it to her and supplied her with a purple feather pen to write with. He then sat down at his desk and pulled out a small notebook and a black feather pen and started to write his lesson plan, or so it appeared. As he wrote he motione towards the desks and looked up at Jace giving her a simple smile of encouragement*

I just want you to fill that out. Shouldnt be too hard for you to complete but it shouldnt be easy either. Im allowing you the rest of the class period as well as you can take it to yoru dorm to work on it as homework, your choice. Goodluck Miss Cullen.

*With that Zack went back to his writing smiling as he did, not letting Jace see what it was he was writing*

(( What the paper has on it, each question as five lines for answering ))

Get to Know You

Name:

Passion(s):

Goal(s):

Fear(s):

Dream(s):

Vision(s):

Who are you:

Who do you want to be:

Why:

Who inspires you and why:

What do you want to learn most:
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Jace smiled back, taking the paper and feathery pen from Zack, brushing the soft tendrils against her lips and nose as she turned to walk back to her desk. It was a funny habit of hers to feel things like that, especially if they were soft like the feather was. Sitting back down, she looked at the sheet, reading each question before she carefully began filling out the paper.

Get to Know You

Should be easy enough.. Jace thought.

Name: Jace Cullen

Passion(s):
Dancing is my greatest passion, along with singing since I have worked at both of them for so long. Recently I've also taken an interest in writing and painting.

Goal(s):
First off, my short term goals are to start or join the dance team, or maybe even cheer lead for my senior year. Graduating is definitely on the top of my list, but I see no problems with that happening. As for my long term goals, I've always wanted to join a successful dance company and just go places with it. I want to travel and go places, preferably with someone I love and my friends. Then I'd like to live out my life in a nice home and have a nice family.

Fear(s): Being alone is probably my biggest fear, along side failing. I'm afraid that one day something could happen and ruin my future in dancing. If that were to happen, I'm not sure what I'd be able to fall back on since I'm not as good at everything else as I am dancing. Looking at that, I suppose I have a fear of the future because I'm not sure about what's going to happen. I'm also afraid of my loved ones leaving me, my friends moving away, in turn leaving me alone. Escalators, I really hate riding down escalators, as embarrassing as it is to admit, I try to stay away from those.

Dream(s):
My dreams are pretty much my goals. I'd like to join a famous dance company one day and hopefully become the star of it. I'd also like to carry my singing and hopefully new found acting ability. If I can perfect all three of those then I'd love trying to be in a musical as well or a famous production that tours around the states.

Vision(s):

Who are you: My name is Jace Cullen. I am an eighteen year old. I am a dancer, I am a singer. I am an only child. I've been raised to dance and I've been raised to fix things. I'm happy to stay in one place, to make friends and have a life. I'm the kind of person who will be nice to everyone I first meet. I like making good impressions. I'm confident in one thing and one thing only; dancing. I'm the kind of person who thinks too much that it may not be good for them all the time. I like seeing things from different points of view. I am respectful and responsible. I'm a girl; I can be happy and sad and completely confusing all at the same time. I have low and high self esteem. It scares me to speak in front of large crowds. I am.. a little bit of everything.

Who do you want to be: I want to be that one person who is happy and successful in life.

Why:
Because out of everything, these two go hand in hand. I feel that if I can reach happiness and be successful in everything that I do, then I could never end up in asking for more.

Who inspires you and why:
It's not a who that inspires me, but what. And that's music. Art. Anything visually appealing, beautiful, smooth, breathtaking. Dark and deep sounds, sounds that provoke emotions with great passion and fierceness.

What do you want to learn most: Right now, it's acting so I can become a "triple threat"

Jace looked down at her paper and raised her hand, "Um.. Mr. Lancaster.. What exactly do you mean by Vision?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 am

*Zack looked up as Jace asked her question and smiled. He was glad she was getting it done so fast but as the same time he wanted a good answer for each of the questions. He decided to let her do as she wanted and if turning it in before class was over was what she wanted to do then Zack decided to expect amazing answers, and not to dout her ability*

Where do you see yourself after highschool, after college, in five years, in ten years, that kind of thing. Mostly what do you see yourself capable of doing? How far can you see yourself go?

*After answering her question Zack waited for her to start writing again before he to diped his head and began writing as well keeping himself busy so that he wouldnt look at the clock for how many minutes he had left*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:35 pm

"Right.." Jace nodded as she looked down at the paper again and began to think. She'd told him about her goals, now she just had to put herself there. She put her hand back down to the paper and began writing again.

Vision(s): In the future I'm hoping to see myself successful at the very least. My family's lineage isn't exactly perfect so right now I'm pretty much the only one who's got a shot at a great future. I can really see myself in the dance company I keep mentioning, in my eyes it's one of the greatest things I could ask for. After my so called glory years in the company, I can see myself settling down with a family, living in a big house with lots of kids (but in my vision I'm still pretty and thin). And, I guess.. my whole life I've been a secret romantic and wanted to be in love forever and that's where I expect to see myself. In love, beautiful, successful, wealthy and having lots of fun.

Jace looked down at her answer and blinked because it sounded vain, in a way. She shrugged though, knowing there was nothing wrong with high expectations if you know the right path to meet them. Even with the future being unknown, Jace was in the process of thinking of other ways to secure her future so that no matter what happened she'd be just fine. Smiling down at her paper, the girl stood up and walked over to Zack, setting the sheet down on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:04 am

Jet was freakin late as hell. Charging around the corners sliding as he ran his ass off to Room 01. Late as hell because he was up all night playing games. 'Guuhh that's what I get for not saving enough damn one shots.' Jet leaped over people as he slid right to the door way of his class. Pushing the door open as he shouted out

"Jet Izayoi sorry for the lateness."

He shot out in one breath quickly panting for more. 'Craaaaaaap I think I left the damn thing on.' Jet thought to himself as he looked behind him for a second. Didn't matter now. He was already in class..late but in class.

(short...didnt feel like putting alot)
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

*Zack looked up and smiled as Jace turned in her paper and then looked towards the door as a boy walked.... well ran into the classroom apologizing for his lateness. Zack laughed to himself and stood up handing the boy the sheet of paper and motioned towards any chair in the classroom. He returned to his desk and continued writing hoping to finish his lesson plan on time and give it to Kenneth so that he could continue on with the bigger plans for his class*

Dont worry about it Jet, or Mr. Izayoi, which ever you wish to be called. Im Mr. Lancaster, Mr. Zack, Zack, Mr. L, I dont really care so long as I like it haha. Just fill that out and Ill continue with the lesson. Miss Jace if you could write down your size and height for me Id very much appreciate it. You too Jet. They will be used to get you custom made costumes.
Back to top Go down
shirokaczasar

shirokaczasar

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 am

Shiroka was late and first class too so he decided he run for it hoping to make up time by being less late, he didn’t bother waking up at the proper time and go. He ran to the door and opened it breathing heavily “sorry... i’m late... shiroka czasar” he said through breaths, oh how he wished he could just sleep more instead but walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Friedman

Roxanne Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Roxanne was sprinting towards her first class. 'Aww jeez!' she thought. "First day and I'm already late, curse my alarm clock". She walked into the room and saw that a few people were ahead of her in getting there, of course. "Ummm this is the theatre class right?" she asked. She had a bad sense of direction somtimes so it seemed natural to ask if this was the right place.
Back to top Go down
Amarina Zale

Amarina Zale

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 pm

It was Ama who walked in thirty minutes late with a cute little smirk on her face. Ignoring the others, she quickly surveyed the room. She was a film chick, the silver screen, not some Broadway debutante. Couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. Nyeh, she could pull it off. Hey, Mr. Lancaster, she said, nonchalantly throwing her messenger bag in a front row, Sorry. All that jazz. She sat in the chair next to her bag, and stared at the man with folded arms.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 am

*Zacks eyes grew with pleasant surprise as three more students entered his classroom. He handed them each a paper and smiled*

"Welcome to theater guys, Im Mr. Lancaster, Zack, Mr. Zack, Mr. L... whatever so long as I like it. Who might all of you be and if you could just fill that out as well as give me your height and weight for costumes we can begin business."

OOC: sorry for the shortness guys like ive said before my desire and will to rp is gone but im going to try for you guys
Back to top Go down
shirokaczasar

shirokaczasar

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Height
6.0 foot
Weight
120lbs

"anything else zack"
Back to top Go down
tyglettahimura

tyglettahimura

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 am

*the hallway was almost empty now as tygletta walked threw towards room one, she of corse had gotten up early not being able to sleep the night before, of corse it hadnt stopped being late. she had gotten lost on her way making her even more late and when she had finnaly looked at the time she had been in to minds whether or not to go to the class, sighing she had decided to go, but had taken her time as to not miss the class room again, reaching the door she sighed heaverly again, she so despratly wanted to be like her mother had been in school, opening the door she peered in allowing her black and red hair to fall into her face, causiously she walked into the room*

Sorry im late sir *she smiled*
my names Tygletta Himura

*cluching her bag she walked towards where Shiroka was sitting and decided to take the seat beside him*
Back to top Go down
shirokaczasar

shirokaczasar

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Shiroka looks besides him and smiles "well someone else came eh" he grins at tygletta and thinks to himself then looking back at tygletta "what made you slleo in this time"
Back to top Go down
Louise Hoobs

Louise Hoobs

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 am

Emma let out a sigh as she placed her hand on the doorknob, and peered inside. The door creaked open and she stepped in. The words spilled from her mouth
"Sorry I'm late Sir, I was at a...um....Music lesson..."
She glanced around the theatre, not expecting it to be so large, and stared at the floor, expecting Mr. Lancaster to reply, before dropping her bag and taking the seat nearest to the door.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 pm

[[Ah, screw it with the 'we-have-same-classes-but-in-different-periods' >: | I want to roleplay.]]

It's amazing that anybody could get lost looking for Room 1, but he had done it. "Matt" wildly looked around, knowing that he was late; he had free period just before this and had slacked off instead of exploring like he had planned to. Finally, he heard a creaking noise; his eye settled on a door that just closed. What room was that? He rushed to it. Room 1? No, Room 01.

He grasped the knob, turned it, and entered the room, which seemed to be quite full of students. Well, he just made a fool out of himself.

"Sorry I'm late, teacher..." he murmured the apology before glancing around the classroom. Damn, the desk closest to the door was already taken. He almost always took that seat; it was the best way to look at the faces of his peers, which he can't do often, and is also on the front row, so there's no worries of getting in trouble with the principal about 'not being able to see'.

Ah, well, there was always the seat next to it, which was good enough. He took that seat, sensing a slight bit of nervousness. So was he not the only one late, or..?
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 am

Doreen had not said one word during the whole class yet. It did not look like the teacher had paid enough attention to where all his students where. She choose her place in the back of the room well, she thought. She was not a very good actress and to fail in class number one would be very disappointing to her.

She smiled as several students entered the class late. They were all very brave making their excuses while entering the room in stead of just sneaking in and sitting down. Doreen hoped this was not going to be a boring school like the one she had before.

The teacher had told them to give him height and weights for costumes. One guy started by telling the teacher. Doreen rolled her eyes. Of course the teacher would not remember every detail of every single student, she thought. She started roaming down her bag, dropped a notebook on her table and ripped of one sheet. She made four columns in the sheets and made a quick drawing of her spreadsheet. She was not the best drawer but it would have to do. In the first column, she wrote "name", in the second column she wrote "height" and in the third column she wrote "weight". She let the last column empty, for the teacher to make notes on. Than she filled in her own data and stood op from her chair.

She quickly walked over to the student sitting in front of her. "If we would just fill in our own data and pass down this form, mister Lancaster will have all our data quickly."
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:06 pm

(You understand this topic is from 9 months ago, correct?)
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:15 pm

[OOC: Yes, but I am still new on this forum and try to make a connection to some characters, by just trying to role play by creating a post and see what comes out of it. I really like writing. Maybe I will even get somebody to write with me, I still hope.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Begins   Day 1 Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1 Begins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: Electives :: Room 01-
Jump to: