Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Surprise Visit [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

A Surprise Visit [Private] Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 pm

The sun had finally set far into the west, making the walk to the Teacher's Dormitory dark and slightly chilly for Jace. She pulled her cardigan tighter around her, cursing herself for not putting a shirt on underneath it. Sure, the days were warm enough, but the nights would soon be getting pretty cold and a shirt underneath would feel much better now. Jace's violet eyes searched around her as she walked, making sure no one she knew would have a chance at catching her walking towards the teacher's rooms at night. This visit would most likely come as a surprise to Zack because she'd neglected to call him. Not on accident, but it was just a very sudden decision for Jace to go. Rather, she was rather suddenly forced to go. In all honesty though, she didn't mind, but she just hoped that Zack wouldn't be busy already. She'd hate to bother him if it were something important he was doing.

Jace quietly slipped her way through the doors of the Teacher's Dormitory and stopped at the first door. Zack's door. She took a deep breath and composed herself. You can do this, it'll come naturally, just stay calm. Jace lifted her hand and knocked quietly on Zack's door, hoping he was in to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 am

*Sitting at his desk a mug of cold coffee beside him Zack was in a loose white shirt and black pants. He was holding his head as he looked down at the script that he had written. Could he really pull off making this musical? Soon a soft knock at his door woke Zack from his thinking. He tilted his head as he looked at the door. Who could be visiting at this time of day? Getting up slowly Zack opened his door slightly so he could get a good look at his visitor. Seeing it was Jace Zack quickly opened the door*

Jace? Its a bit late for a visit... here come on inside. Are you hungry? Thirsty? Is everything alright?

*Zack held the door open for her as she walked in and shut it silently as to not arouse the neighboring teachers. He then walked over to the table putting his mug up on the counter near the sink and his script on a shelf near his door. Standing in the kitchen just incase Jace was thirsty or hungry Zack waited for her responce. He didnt expect her to be here so late and was a little worried for her. What if something was wrong? Zack hoped everything was alright*
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 am

As soon as Zack opened the door, a soft smile spread across her face, pulling one arm away from her body and waved at him a bit, "Hey Zack," Her eyes searched behind his shoulder, making sure he wasn't too busy or that no one else was over. Jace's intentions weren't to bother him, quite the opposite in fact. As soon as Zack held the door open wide enough for her to fit, she slipped into his room and quickly shut the door behind her. She ventured a bit farther into his place, stopping just before the kitchen, still smiling at him, but she was nervous. Jace kept thinking back to being in the room with Kiera. What if she couldn't do this right? It's not like she didn't know, know what to do. In no way was she that naive, she just wasn't experienced. Kiera did say it would come naturally though..

"No thank you, and I'm alright, I promise," Jace's soft smile turned into a slight smirk as she walked forward again, stopping directly in front of Zack to embrace him in a hug, her head laying against his chest, "I just missed you.." As she moved her arms to hug him, Jace's cardigan opened, exposing the top of her chest a bit, a line of cleavage showing thanks to the push the corset provided.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:51 pm

*As Jace went to huge him Zack noticed the line of cleavage and did his best not to blush but a soft red made its way to his face as he hugged her back*

I missed you too Jace.

*Zack strokesd her hair and rubbbed her back before letting go of her and walking back to the mainroom and sitting at the table. He smiled at her and offered her a chair infront of him*

So Im afraid Im not to good at entertaining company haha. Is there anything you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Jace grew warm inside as Zack returned the embrace. The feel of his arms around her made her feel safe, like this was somewhere she belonged forever. Jace wanted to belong here forever. Not in this school or this room, but Zack's arms. She wanted the hands on her back to be hers always and she hoped he felt the same way she did. Jace dearly hoped that her reactions weren't due to her excitement and inexperience. Zack was the first man she'd ever been with. Others have shown interest in previous years, but due to the fact Jace had no sexual experience, they often did away with her. In the end, that was for the best. High school boys weren't all mature. And Jace wanted someone who would love her for everything that she is, including the fact that when it came to relationships and love she barely knew anything more than what she felt.

She squeezed him a bit tighter, this was her chance. All she had to do was tilt her head back up and kiss him, then from there just let it come naturally she supposed. But before she had the chance, Zack's arms slipped away from her body. Inside, Jace cursed herself for not taking the chance correctly and with that came more anxiety for she could totally blow this.

Pulling the cardigan back around her and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Jace made her way over to the table and sat down in front of Zack. Now they had a barrier in front of them. What was she supposed to do now?

"Talk about? Well.. I suppose there isn't much," she shrugged a bit and bit her lip, "I just really wanted to see you.. I'm not interrupting you from work or anything, am I?
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Oh no no I was just looking over the script heh... I really hope I can pull that thing off...

*Zack got up and walked over to his shelf. He held the script a bit looking at it then put it back and shook his head turning back to face her*

I have never known stage fright until I wrote that musical. I am scared that the students wont get involved and that I will have to cancel the production. I guess its silly I mean your interested, and that one boy that came with Kira was interested.. Mateo as well. I suppose Im just over thinking it again.

*He smiled at Jace as he rubbed the back of his neck. He wasnt quite sure what to do, this was a first time a student went to his room without him asking them to come. Ok, first time anyone came to his room without him asking. he knew that she wanted something, she couldnt have possibly come all this way just to see him, they would see eachother tomorrow in class. Zack waited for her to make her reason for coming here known, once he knew he could better entertain her*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Jace stood up as Zack turned to face her from his spot at the shelf. She knew he was worried about the play, but she also knew it would turn out. There were tons of kids around the school and the people here seemed to be more artistically inclined more than anything. Jace could get any of these people to dance if they were willing. But now wasn't the time for discussing the play, she was here for on soul purpose and that was to at least make out with Zack. Not only did she come here because she was forced to, or because she really wanted to make out with him, but Jace wanted at least some time alone with him. They'd been able to show no affection since the last time she came here and they kissed and made the feelings between them real.

"I know it's going to turn out great,"
she took a step forward, dropping her arms from her torso to give Zack a preview of the corset underneath. As she continued, Jace slowly slid the cardigan off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms and onto the floor. The crimson corset was now fully visible along with Jace's figure. The material stretched across her body, perfectly outlining her curves and accentuating her breasts. Her dark blue skinny jeans were still on, but she hoped they would soon be off. In any case though, they hugged her hips like the corset did to her torso, showing off her hourglass figure and her long, luscious legs. Stopping in front of Zack, Jace slid her hands up his chest to settle around his neck. She stood up on the tips of her toes and pressed her lips against his. She kissed him softly at first, just to make sure she had hooked his interest and he that he had wished to do the same too.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 pm

*Zacks eyes grew wide as Jace revealed her corset and soon he felt her hands run up his chest to rest at his neck and then he felt her soft lips softly press against his as they kissed. Slowly moving from the shock Zack ran his hands along her sides and ont her back as he pressed deepening the kiss. His mind couldnt get of how beautiful she looked, and now he knew why she had come all the way here. A blush made its way onto his face as he though of her perfect body in the tightness of her jeans and corset. Everything on her was beautifully and porportionately perfect. He wasnt too sure on hoe save they were so slowly Zack moved them towards the door so he could easily lock the door. He pulled away from Jace just enough to look at her fully one more time and he gave her a soft smile*

You look beautiful...

*Bending down Zack picked up Jace and kissed her deeply as he carried her over to his couch and sat her down sitting down beside her. He moved his arms around her hugging her waist as he continued to kiss her his eyes closing as he deepened the kiss slowly hoping he wasnt going too fast, and that she wanted this as well. The last thing Zack wanted to do was the wrong thing*
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Jace's breath caught in her throat as Zack began kissing back, deepening it as he realized what she was really here for. A deep scarlet flushed her cheeks as he looked her over once more and called her beautiful. Jace smiled back up at him lovingly, moving one of her hands to softly stroke his cheek as she stared into his eyes. In the back of her mind, it seemed almost too good to be true. No one would've guessed that the innocent, little Jace was here-- making out with not only her Drama teacher, but her first love. What she felt for Zack was strong, stronger than any other little crush she's ever had. And as each moment passed, her feelings just kept getting stronger, especially as his hands found their way to her sides and back. His touch was like a drug and she craved the fire it started in her. Jace's hands slid higher up Zack's neck, her fingers tangling in his hair to softly stroke the back of his head. He pressed his lips back to hers and her kiss deepened along with his as she softly pulled on his lower lip, beckoning for more.

It barely registered in Jace's head as they moved back towards the door, she only felt his strong arms pick her up and set her back down on the couch. To reassure Zack that this is what she wanted, Jace softly pushed him back to lay on the couch, her body following his as she moved to straddle his hips. She pulled away for a moment and stared down at him, her hands sliding to rest down at his chest as her fingertips pulled at the buttons of his shirt. A slow smirk spread across her lips as she undid the first button and brushed her fingers against the sliver of his exposed skin. Kiera was right, everything would come naturally and anything Jace was about to do would be done for the first time.

She leaned back down again and continued to kiss him, slower this time and with greater passion and desire for him.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 am

As he felt his back touch the cushion of the couch Zack lookd up at Jace as she moved so that she was straddling him. Her fingers unbuttoning the first button on his shirt as she smirked at him. He smirked back mesmerized by her touch and smile. Soon she came down again and kissed him again this time with more passion and desire. Zack was more than sure that Jace wanted this and so happy that she chose him Zack moved in and rubbed her back and arms before working to hold and rub her neck for a bit as he contineud to kiss her with great passion and tenderly moved the kiss from being just a dee passionate kiss to that of a french. He ran his hands down to hold her hips amazed by how amazing Jace actually felt. Her skin was so soft and delicate, her clothes tight on her so that he could make out every curve her body had. Jace had the perfet body, and she was giving it to him. Zack was more than willing to give her his body as well and so kept kissing her allowing her to always make the first moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visit [Private]   A Surprise Visit [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visit [Private]
Page 1 of 1