Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Relaxing in the park [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

Relaxing in the park [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:24 pm

It was Friday and Mac had finished classes and oddly enough, didn't have any plans. He had stopped at his dorm picked up his guitar and went for a walk in the park. He figured that he could spend enough time outside before it got dark. The cool breeze tugged gently at him. It had been a pretty long day for him so it was nice to relax. Mac found a nice big tree and sat underneath it and began to play his guitar softly. He smiled as his tension and stress began to melt away. As people walked by him he smiled at them mirroring the gently melodies that he was picking on his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Aubri sighed as she walked along the path, thankful that it was Friday and the end to an incredibly long, stressful week. She hated that her parents were requiring her to come home next weekend in order to make an appearance at some social function they were planning with the mayor. She had hoped that by going to a boarding school it would allow her to miss events like this, but apparently that was not the case. Her internal griping was put on hold as she encountered a pleasantly soothing sound. She quickly spotted the source, a boy playing his guitar beneath a tree. He looked vaguely familiar, but Aubri was fairly certain they had never met before. Taking a deep breath she walked over to where the boy was sitting.

"That sounds amazing. What're you playing?" Aubri asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Mac looked up from his guitar at the girl who was now speaking to him. His hands stopped moving and he began to speak. "Oh, thanks! It's just something that I came up with right now." He continued to play his guitar. "I don't usually think too much about what I'm playing, it usually just comes to me." Mac looked into the sky and let the slight breeze flow through his hair. "It usually reflects my mood." He turns back to the girl and put his hand out. "I'm Mac. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:04 pm

"I'm Aubri," she said as she extended her hand, "it's nice to meet you."

Aubri paused, unsure of what to say next. She never really knew what to say when meeting new people and her mind jumped around trying to find a topic to land on. After a long moment's pause she finally asked, "so where are you from?" She figured since they attended a boarding school people came from a lot of different places and it was always interesting to see where they were from. It was also a safe starting topic when meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Mac smiled a little as he shook her hand "Aubri huh? That's a nice name." He could tell that Aubri was a little bit flustered, but he supposed it was all part of her charm. "I'm from Los Angeles. My parents came from Russia with my grandparents, so I suppose that you could say I'm from Russia although I've never been there." he smiled and stared at Aubri for a moment He was entranced by her beauty. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 pm

"North Carolina," Aubri half-smiled knowing that was only part of the story. She was from North Carolina, but she'd been raised by her grandmother after her parents divorce. Her dad now lived in New York City and her mom lived in Boston. But that was a lot of information about herself and she figured it was probably too much information for just having met Mac, so she decided to revert the conversation back to him.

"Russia, huh. Can you speak Russian? I think the only word in Russian I know is 'da' but that's something I suppose." Aubri possessed an intense fascination for languages. Not only did she love learning them, but she also found it exceedingly hot when boys could speak other languages. There was just something about hearing those foreign words roll off a guy's tongue that was absolutely mesmerizing.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Mac chuckled slightly after Aubri finished speaking. "Yeah that's the only word most people know. I do speak Russian pretty well but I understand it better than I speak it." He looked up into the sky as he spoke "My parents sometimes use it around the house but, it's mostly my grandparents who speak Russian. So, when I go to visit them I usually have to speak to them in Russian. I don't usually have to talk to them very much though because they're old and a bit boring. So how about you? Do you know any other languages?"
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 pm

"I can speak Spanish fairly well, yo hablo espanol, pero no mucho," Aubri smiled sheepishly. "I'd love to go live in a Spanish speaking country for a year or two after I graduate and just immerse myself in the culture."

Living in a Spanish speaking country was one of those deep-seeded desires Aubri had, but rarely shared with anyone. She vaguely wondered why she was sharing this piece of information with Mac since it was something she'd only told her grandmother. Mac didn't know her family history though, so traveling to a Spanish speaking country probably didn't seem that far fetched in his mind. Only in her world did Aubri know that both her parents and step-parents would absolutely flip if they found out that's what she wanted to do after high school.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Mac smiled and leaned back against the tree. "Spanish huh? Thats pretty cool. I don't speak a word of it. I mean besides what my friends tell me from their studies and what you learn as a kid but that hardly counts." Mac started to move his hands around the frets of his guitar and strumed a little bit. "Russia's a pretty nice place but I'm not sure if I'd want to live there for very long. I'm not accustomed to the clod like the natives are."
Back to top Go down
Aubri Elizabeth

Aubri Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 pm

"That's understandable... So how long have you been playing the guitar?" Aubri laughed, "I'm sorry that was a completely random change of the subject. My mind just kind of jumps around and I go with it. Sometimes it can be really inconvenient, but I guess it keeps life interesting to a degree, I'm never sure where the conversations going to go." She smiled while laughing at herself and hoped Mac wouldn't mind her randomness.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Mac smiled and laughed a bit "It's totally fine. I know exactly what you mean I do the same thing. It just means you have a very active mind. I've been playing the guitar for about 9 years, I just really love it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the park [Open]   Relaxing in the park [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the park [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Park-
Jump to: