Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Devon's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devon Mitchell

Devon Mitchell

Devon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Devon's Dorm   Devon's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Room Number: 37

Decor: The walls are an off-white color. On the walls are drawings and paintings created by Devon. Her furniture is all black and includes a twin-sized bed, a tall wardrobe, a desk, a nightstand, and two low three shelved bookcases which are filled with books. Her bed is underneath the window. On the bed is black and white polka dotted comforter and blue sheets. The curtains on the window are the same shade blue as the sheets. Her desk is extremely organized. In the middle is her laptop, and next to it is her day planner. On the top left corner is a picture of her family, which was taken a few days before her parents died. Lined up in the right corner are her school books (her notebooks are either in her bag or in a drawer.
Roommates: N/A

Privacy: The window is always open allowing fresh-air into the room and the door is locked when she is out. The only other time it is locked is when she is asleep.

Traffic: The only people who have been in her room are a few classmates to work on group assignments.

Last edited by Devon Mitchell on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Devon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon's Dorm   Devon's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Sorry, but what about the door itself? Is it locked all the time, sometimes, or always unlocked?
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Devon Mitchell

Devon Mitchell

Devon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon's Dorm   Devon's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Sorry, I meant to say the door is usually unlocked unless she is out of the room or asleep...i added it.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Devon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon's Dorm   Devon's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Alright, thank you ^^ Approved
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Devon's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devon's Dorm   Devon's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon's Dorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Female Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 37-
Jump to: