Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A boring day at the mall.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

A boring day at the mall. Empty
PostSubject: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Dante was walking around at mall with nothing to do, bored out of his mind. His headphones were hanging around his neck, music blasting from them. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a dark gray hoodie on, the sleeves pushed up to just before his elbows. His red converse were scuffed up a bit for being old, but ge didn't care; they still fit and they were comfortable. He mindlessly flicked his white hair to the side, his bright blue eyes being revealed. He checked out some girls, rated them, and sighed. Not many were good looking, nor did much catch his eye. He sat down at a bench across from a Hollister store, chuckling each time he saw a guy walk out. "Heh, fag..." he muttered to himself, smirking as he held back the urge to laugh out loud. He sighed, completely bored. No hot girls, Nixon was doing god knows what, what was there to do? He placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, listening to his music.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:49 am

Cyra walked down the mall without any goal. She had been looking for a new movie, but apparently it had been sold out. She had a growing feeling that she was to do something else as well, but she had forgot. Maybe she needed more groceries. She decided to sit down on a bench and took out her notebook. There was a guy sitting next to him but she didn't pay him much mind (and much less recognized him). When she was flipping through the pages to find her grocery list, where she wrote down what she had run out of, she dropped it. The pages flew all across the floor.

"Oh, great!" Said as she sat down on her knees and started to pick the scattered papers up.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:56 am

Dante took off his head set; the head set falling around his neck. He cocked his head to find Cyra, Nixon's friend. She was flipping through notes, too quickly that is, and in result she dropped it, the papers flying everywhere. Dante grunted and stood quickly, grabbing all of the papers that had been fluttering around in the air before they could touch the ground. He then knelt down in front of her, sitting on his heels and one arm resting in his knees while his other was outstretched towards her, the notes all organized and in order, neatly together. "Here you go," he said, flashing a charming smile towards her. He then started to pick up sone that lay around him. "What are you doing here?" he asked, acting like he was occupied with picking up the papers, when he was actually watching her from the corner of his eyes. His white hair somewhat covered his eyes, not letting her see that he was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:07 am

The guy next to her had been kind enough to pick up some of the papers.

"Thank you"
She said, only then realising that she knew him. She blushed and hoped that he hadn't noticed. She resumed picking up papers and put them back in the notebook. She would have to buy a new one, it seemed.

"What are you doing here?" She picked up a paper that had landed in a pool of soda, grimaced and threw it away.

"Nothing, really. I was checking if I needed something." She said with a shrug. She let the quiet go on for a while. She had never met Dante one on one. She always met him when he was with Nixon. Given the situation it now just seemed awkward.

"What about you?" She asked without looking at him as she picked up the final piece.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:18 am

He saw her blush and smiled, looking down as he blushed a little himself. "Me? Eh, not much. Nixon is busy, and I didn't want to sleep a day like this away, so I came here to see what they have," he said, standing up straight now. He saw that she threw away a page that was soaked in soda; obviously she'd have to get a new one. He reached to the back of his pocket and brought out a brown wallet. "Here," he said, taking out a 20 dollar bill and holding it out to her. "Least I can do," he said with a slight shrug, still holding it out to her, his penetrating cyan blue eyes looking into hers.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

20 dollars? Cyra took her time to understand what he meant. When she did understand she quickly shook her head and looked away from his eyes. They were really captivating and beautiful.

"I can't accept that. It was all my fault." She said with a smile and tried to get eyecontact again. She couldn't hold it there for long. How could he have such intense eyes? She focused on his chin instead, she didn't have to look as much upwards either.

"A new notebook doesn't cost much anyways." she said and shrugged, hoping that he wouldn't be offended.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:04 am

Dante teasingly rolled his blue eyes, chuckling. He took one step forward and reached out for her hand, grabbing it gently in his large, soft hand and pulling it to him. He then placed the $20 in her hand, closing her fingers over it and holding her hand for a second. He hesitated, then quickly let go, shoving both of his hands into his pockets. "Like I said, it's the least I can do," he repeated. He flicked his white hair out of his eyes, that way he could see her face better. "Please, take it?" he begged, leaning a bit forward and bending down a smidgen to her heigth to see her face. He crookidly smiled, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Cyra sighed and bit herself in the lip. She didn't like accepting money, she felt like she was in debt. He leaned forward and looked straight in her face. She blushed and looked away.

"Fine..." She muttered. She looked him in the eyes again and raised an eyebrow. She had to make certain.

"You're not... flirting with me, are you?" She asked. She didn't want to believe that he was something else than nice, but she had to know.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:47 pm

He pulled away quickly, and playfully gasp. He closed his eyes and chuckled lightly to himself. There was something about his chuckle that would make people smile, it was whole and had an affectious ring to it. He placed his hands behind his head, his elbows sticking out to the side. "Uhm, I don't believe so," he said, staring at her with a blank stare. He blinked twice quickly. Damn, she's good... Dante thought to himself. He tried not to flirt too badly with her.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Cyra eyed him for a moment and then, easily fooled as she was, she took his word for granted.

"Phew! Good." Noticing how mean that sounded she quickly added "Oh, no offense!" She facepalmed herself. Think Cyra! Think before you talk!
Surely it couldn't get worse than this? Cyra packed down her notebook(or what was left of it) and started looking around for a shop where they would sell a new one.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Dante rose his eyebrow at her relief. He smirked. Good, it worked. Now I don't have to worry about little miss Red Riding Hood anymore. His eyes then swept past her for some reason, and he saw a girl that looked very familiar. His eyes slightly widened, and he didn't look at Cyra as he said, "Oh shit I gotta go," in a witty sort of tone. He walked past her and walked quickly the opposite direction of the girl. It was his ex-girlfriend, Kristen. He had broken up with her because she was overly obsessed with him. His mom even had to file for a fricking restraining order. He began to walk faster, and as he did he flipped his hoodie on and walked into a Pacsun store. He walked over to a shelf and when he turned around he saw Kristen. Quickly thinking, he grabbed a pair of orange sunglasses and threw them on, looking down. She passed him without even noticing him and walked towards the girls isle. He threw the sunglasses off, chucking them at an old lady's head on accident. He snorted a laughter and ran out of Pacsun, going towards the food court. "Phew..." he said, letting out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Dante suddenly walked away, almost as if frightened. Cyra looked down on her toetips. Great job Cyra, you hurt him. Why did she always fail at stuff like this. She noticed some giggling girls whispering and pointing toward her, but she ignored them. At first she walked towards where Dante went, but decided that he probably didn't want to see her. She then went the other way to look for a shop with a notebook on sale.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Dante sat down in a chair, alone. With nothing to do. He sighed, and his stomach growled. He punched his stomach, trying to get it to shut up. He wasn't in the mood to eat, though his stomach clearly told him that he was hungry. He then randomly looked backwards, seeing a store that had all kinds of nit knacks. He stood up and walked towards it, entering the store. It was a store based for journalism, and he grinned. He looked around for a good three minutes before coming across notebooks. There were so many colors! He hesitated, abd decided to by four of them. They were very nice, contained a lot of pages, and looked pretty with certain designs on the coverings. He bought them, grabbed the brown bag and walked out, looking everywhere for Cyra. Hopefully she'd forgive him for the flirting.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Cyra finally found a store that would contain notebooks, but she stopped when she saw Dante coming out from it. She wanted to talk to him, but she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to hurt him more. She bit her lip and walked up to him.

"Dante... Sorry for before." She made a small pause. "I didn't mean to hurt you or anything."
She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her. After all, he was one of the few friends she had at the school.

"I can make up to you for it!" She said, clapping her hands together in a "please" pose.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Dante smiled hugely when he saw her, seeing her walk up to him. He held out the bag of notebooks in front of him, rubbing the back of his head and slightly blushed in embarrassment. "Heh, uhm, uh...here, I bought this for you, as an apology for flirting with you..." he muttered in embarrassment, looking down as his cheeks flushed red. He was embarrassed because he has never apologized for something so stupid, but for some reason he felt like he had to. He then looked up as Cyra spoke, apologizing for earlier. "Oh--no! It's completely fine, don't worry about it'' he said quickly, not wanting her to feel bad. She then said that she'd make it up for it, and he did get a couple of devious ideas, but he pushed them to the back of his head and shook it. "Really, it's fine," he said, chuckling and holding out the back to her.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Cyra tilted her head to the right as usual.

"You're giving me more stuff?" She sighed. "Fine, but at least take back the 20 dollar bill. Thanks" She eyed him for a moment, and then forced tha 20 dollar bill back in his hand with a smile. Then what was the reason he ran away for? She couldn't figure it out. She looked at the notebooks. These would last long. Dante was really nice to her, and she had insulted him in return.

"You know what? I have no problem if you were to flirt with me. I was just surprised, that's all. Sorry for overreacting."
She said. To be honest, it was rather fun. People didn't flirt with her often.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm

He stared at the 20 dollor bill in his hand, then after a moment, shrugged and shoved it into his pocket. "Suit yourself," he said, chuckling. "You know what? I have no problem if you were to flirt with me. I was just surprised, that's all. Sorry for overreacting," she said. He looked up, and grinned. "Is that so?" he asked, raising his eyebrows in a flirtacious way. He leaned forward a bit, getting right into her face. "So, you don't mind?" he asked; he just couldn't wait to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Any normal girl would've flinched by Dantes action, but Cyra was far from normal. She didn't even know what a personal bubble was, so why would she be bothered by that?

"Nope, no problem at all." She said as she shook her head. She smiled deviously at him. "You have to work harder than that, I'm afraid." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Dante rose his eyebrows in shock; so she was hard to get, huh? He smirked, and stepped closer to her. "Well," he started, taking his hands out of his pockets and placing them on her hips. He then pulled her waist to his, where they were touching. He leaned down next to her ear and whispered softly, "Do I need to try harder? 'Cuz I will," he said, a smile being heard in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm

This wasn't what Cyra had expected. She didn't have any problems being close to someone, but she definetly wasn't used to actually touching people. Not this way at least. She blushed heavily and stuttered some words out.

"I-I... What...W-Wait..." She didn't make any sense! She could feel his warmth all around her. She put her hands on her chest in a lame attempt to push herself away, but she didn't have strenght to actually make it noticeable. Did she even push in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:02 pm

He could feel the tension in her, so he dropped his hands from her waist and backed up. "You okay?" he asked, bending down slightly to her heigth to see her face. Her stuttering worried him. "If I did something wrong, speak child, speak!" he said teasingly, snapping his fingers to catch her attention. Whoa. Her cheeks were red. Does that normally happen with girls when he is that close? "Cluts, you're blushing. Hard. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

She instantly took a step backwards when he retreated. She shook her head.

"I'm fine, I just didn't think you'd go that far." She said. "I wasn't prepared, that's all." The last time a guy was that close was when he was trying to... Se shook that thought away. Surely that wasn't Dante's intentions.

"Cluts, you're blushing. Hard. You okay?" She frowned her forehead and looked crossed her arms at this statement.

"Of course I'm blushing! You just hugged me out of the blue!" It was more than a hug too, but she didn't have any words for it.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:04 am

He took a step back, noting how she crossed her arms. She wasn't comfortable. At all. He frowned and looked away. "That wasn't just a hug Cyra," he grumbled, feeling horrible that he pushed her out of her comfort zone. He had crossed the line. He held his hands up as of to surrender. "I aologize, you just said to try harder and I did," he said quickly, his frown deepening. Then the idea popped into his head. "Oh god, don't tell me your thinking that I was trying to--" he stoppped, not wanting to finish the disrespectful sentence.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Cyra felt ashamed that even though she said she'd let him flirt with him she couldn't. She never thought he'd go that far. She stared at her toes again.

"No! No..." She said, uncertain herself. "I mean, you don't seem the type, but I..." Her voice faltered. She really didn't want to discuss this with Dante, it was too early to determine if she could trust him enough.

"Sorry, I'm just making this awkward..." She said, taking a step back and started to turn.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Dante hesitated. Either you let her slip away, or go after her, he thought. Hesitating, he took a step back, turning away. Why did this bother him so much, walking away from her? He didn't even like red heads. He paused and turned around, seeing her walking away. He hadn't realized that he had been walking so fast, because she was far away from him now. Had he been walking so fast because he was...mad? He began to run towards her, squeezing through people and pushing them out of the way. "Cyra!" he called out. He finally made it to her, grabbing her be the wrist and gently turning her around, pulling her to him. He cupped his soft hands along both sides of her jaws and pulled her face to his, his soft lips touching hers. And with that, a gentle kiss was given. When he pulled back, his flawlass face was shattered, contorted. He had never liked a girl so much, even when he just met her. There was something different about her that stood out from the rest of the girls. "I-I-I'm sorry," he stuttered in an apologetic tone. What if she were to slap him? What if she liked Nixon, or someone else instead? That was probably the case. And he was sure of it. A wave of pain rose within him, and he realzed that he had just made a mistake. "Im sorry, I've made a mistake, haven't I," he choked out dryly. It wasn't a question. It was a fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring day at the mall.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next