Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A boring day at the mall.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

A boring day at the mall. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:08 am

Cyra had quickly begun to walk. She couldn't get why she acted the way she did. Once he got close to her she was all flustered. She thought she could hear him call out her name, but she didn't turn around. Suddenly someone took a hold of her wrist and turned her around. She was close to him again. She could feel his warm hands on her face. Wait, what is he doi-...
She didn't fight the kiss, rather she enjoyed it! Her face were now as red as a tomato. She clenched a fist over her beating heart and looked up on his face, he looked crushed. She couldn't understand what was happening.

"Im sorry, I've made a mistake, haven't I," He said. He didn't look like before at all. Before he had looked like a skirt chaser, now he looked defeated. She tried to find a fitting answer, but she couldn't find any words fitting for the situation. She didn't know if she liked him or not.
She walked up to him and hugged him. Her ear was placed just above his heart. It was beating fast, just like hers. She closed her eyes.

"Sorry. I need some time." She really needed to sort out her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:56 am

Dante just stood there as she placed her ear agaist his chest, abd boy oh boy did his heart go on a spritz when she did. "I know that...I am tge type of guy who goes through girls--a lot. And with each girl, I never really liked them. They were all the same--stupid and easy to catch. But you're different Cyra..." he went to hug her back, abd boy did he want to, but he hesitated and shoved his hands in his pockets. She said she needed time. "... I'll be waiting," he murmured softly to her, looking down at her. All he could see was the top of her head because her face was against his chest. "Take all the time in the world you need. You could say the flaws about me and throw them in my face, slap me, hate me. Whatever you wanna' do... I'll still be right here waiting."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:59 am

Looked up in his clear eyes with a somewhat sad smile before she stepped back from the hug.

"People will think you're wierd if you're just going to stand here waiting. You may want to wait in your room." She joked in an attempt to ease the atmosphere. She would need to think on this when she got home, but for now she should keep her mind clear. Easier said than done.

"Are you going anywhere now?"
She asked with a smile. She tried her best to make him think of something else instead of feeling miserable. She knew exactly how he felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring day at the mall.   A boring day at the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring day at the mall.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2