Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Haruma's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Haruma's Room Empty
PostSubject: Haruma's Room   Haruma's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Room Number: 99

Decor: The scheme of the color is Red. Most of the furniture is red. A couple cushion chairs, a bunk bed, and a room with a queen bed. There is a PS3 in the room with the queen bed. This is the old Dorm Haru was at before. The carpetting is not to shabby. The curtains over the window is crimson red with skull patterns. The tv is a 24 inch flat screen which is where the PS3 is. There is a SONY Bigscreen TV in the main room.

Roommates: N/A

Privacy: The door is only unlocked when Haru is in the room. He locks it while in the bathroom and while sleeping. The window is always locked.

Traffic: It is a balance. Right now there are no friends to come over, but Haru would have them over 40-50% of the time.

Last edited by Haru-sama on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Haruma's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma's Room   Haruma's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 am

I would rather you not mess with the title of this application, but approved. If you can, please change it.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Haruma's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma's Room   Haruma's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Haruma's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma's Room   Haruma's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

No problem ;; It's just that'd it'd be easier to approve it if the title's normal XD; Sorry for sounding so harsh, it was five in the morning when I typed that down .w.;; Thank you~
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Haruma's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma's Room   Haruma's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 am

I know how you feel. It happens to all of us XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haruma's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma's Room   Haruma's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruma's Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 99-
Jump to: