Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Sarah's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Chyp

Sarah Chyp

Sarah's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's Dorm   Sarah's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:38 am

Room Number:73

Decor: The colour of the room is plain white, nothing special just a room that exists somewhere in the school.... probably be rather unique as all the cabins Sarah saw on her way were incredibly decorated and the such.
The furniture that resides in the room is two single beds, both at either side of the room well away from the door and window so that no one would trip over anything or so that the beds aren't shone on by the morning sun.

Next too the door is a computer with a normal computer chair infront of it and this is where Sarah spends most of her time while consuming sugary confectionarys and when she isn't being an insomniac she is practising her piano which is adjacent the computer, next too the window.
The only other definable thing in her dorm is her fridge, it is miniture and sits next too her computer so that she may retrieve her candies and keep them cool... oh and the dorm is littered with candy rappers and the such.

Roommates: At the moment Sarah has no room mates, she fears it's because of her nocturnal habits and messyness.

Privacy: There are three locks on the door, tho this is just too confuse people, actually there isn't anything but a normal lock on the door.... and even when because of her sleeping habits she finds it unessicary too lock the door at all.

Traffic: Sarah has no friends too speak of nor that of a lover so it is usually her keeping to herself all day.

Last edited by Karatsu on Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change room number: Evens are for roomies, odds for singles)
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Sarah's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Dorm   Sarah's Dorm I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 am

Just to make it clear... So does she leave her door unlocked all the time? You didn't specify it.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sarah Chyp

Sarah Chyp

Sarah's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Dorm   Sarah's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:24 am

Yes she does
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Sarah's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Dorm   Sarah's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 am

Okay :] Approved
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Sarah's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Dorm   Sarah's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Dorm
Page 1 of 1