Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

~ Splash! ~ *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Cyra exited the changing room and looked around herself. The pool area was pretty big. There were only a few people in here, and they didn't seem uncomfortable around the cameras. Cyra did. She guessed the unease would go away after a while, but now it was disturbing.
She removed her towel, revealing her newly bought green swimsuit, and put it on the floor. She walked as fast as she could to the trampoline, and jumped. She performed a cannonball and made a huge splash, not as was expected from such a small body.

As she reached the surface the noticed that she had gotten a few students wet.

"Sorry!" She half shouted. They didn't look pleased at all.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Haru had just gotten out of the changing room for a swim. He usually slowly gets in because water usually is cold at first. Great, as soon as he came out a big splash came at his paints. As his reaction, he screamed, "COLD!" really loudly and fell, saving himself by rolling into the pool. "T.T....Watch out..." he said kindly. Then, he continued his swim. Some people had talked about him saying things like "I heard he used to be a street fighter from some of the grads. They say that is why he left after 9th grade" and "I heard the desk lady of our dormitory got her sex offer rejected by this Haru guy." and one saying "This guy must be dangerous....Probably a killer...". But this did not matter to him. He just sighed when he heard them.

Someone walked up to him and insulted him. "Hey buddy, I bet your a momma's boy. THat why you rejected that slut?" was what the spikey-haired kid said. Haru got out and slammed him up against a wall and stared at the boy. " Say that one more time and you'll be in the hospital..." is what he said before letting the idiot go and returning to the pool. Talking to himself he said, "Tch...These guys are just immature assholes..."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:10 pm

'Matt' didn't know that there had been an indoor pool for a while. When he heard he simply thought, 'Great! An indoor pool! That means the only dirty stuff that gets in there is piss and dead skin!' Yes, this was optimistic.

Since there weren't any classes that day and because the pool wasn't that far from the dorms, he had walked to the pool wearing a pair of pale blue swimming trunks and a t-shirt, a set of spare clothes in a duffel bag. He then learned that there were changing rooms. Oh, how idiotic of me. he thought, flinching when cold water splashed at his bare ankles from someone cannonballing into the pool.

To hide his embarrassment, he stared at the large sign of rules; it was so big that even he was able to read it. Hm? No lifeguard on duty? 'Matt' thought, raising his eyebrows. Could it be there were so little teachers that--

His thoughts were interrupted by a guy slamming into a wall. 'Matt' slowly turned his head to the right to see Haru dissing some other guy. Eh... he thought, blinking twice.

"Nnh, having problems here already?" he asked, walking up to Haru. He had no idea that other guys were already holding resentment for the newcomer; as far as 'Matt' was concerned, Haru was a perfectly normal guy.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:26 am

Cyra continued to swim happily. It wasn't until she noticed that the whole place were looking at a guy that she saw Matt. He was talking to the other guy, who was huge, and apparently had slammed another student in the wall. Matt seemed to have met this guy before. Although seeing as he became her friend the first day she figured that he knew many people here.
She wanted to go and talk to Matt, but she was intimidated by the redheaded guy. She swam closer almost as if sneaking. Did that guy have read eyes? How creepy.

Cyra was now only a short distance away so she leaned over the edge and poked Matts ankle.

"Poi poi!"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:44 am

Haru had seen Matt walking up to him. He had sighed and replied to his question, "It's nothing....They are just being immature.". He noticed the girl seemed a bit intimidated. He wasn't sure if she was, but he isn't stupid. People have been like this before. It isn't rare. Haru walked to the girl and waved hello, saying, "Don't be afraid. I may look abnormal but I ain't a bad guy.". He looked at Matt, seeming as if he wanted to say something. But he ended up turning around and walking away to go back in the pool. He dived in and stayed alone. Haru seemed like something happened in the past people heard about. Loud and clear there was a Freshman yelling, "HEY! HARUMA HIHIAO USED TO BE A CRIMINAL!". He ignored them and swam around. Getting out, he got his guitar, taking 10 minutes to get back. Haru played songs like One, Rainbow in the Dark, Holy Diver, The Metal, and Cats in the Cradles.

People mocked him and insulted him but he did nothing. Some people, including the a-hole that talked about his mother avoided him. "Hey, Matt, and girl who knows Matt. Wanna go do something other than this? I wanna get outta here...." Haru said.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:21 am

[[That was a pretty long amount of time passed in one post o_O]]

'Matt' flinched when he felt a sudden tapping at his left ankle. He spun around only to see a familiar hair color. "Ah, Cyra!" he greeted her kindly, smiling. He glanced over at Haru when he told Cyra that he wasn't scary before diving into the pool.

"That's Haru," 'Matt' said, sitting down at the edge of the pool and allowing his feet to dip into the water. "He's a pretty nice guy. I met him while he was moving in," he explained, wincing a bit as he heard the amount of insults thrown at Haru. Damn, who knew that he was so unpopular here already? he thought, sighing quietly and ruffling the back of his head. Since 'Matt' was quiet and rather mysterious, no one really tried to approach him. I guess they will soon, if they're treating Haru like this.

'Matt' looked up at Haru, who had a guitar strapped around his torso now. "Uh? Um.. I'm guess I'm fine with that," he said, glancing at Cyra to see if she was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Cyra was still leaning over the edge when the huge guy walked away. The way he told her that he wasn't dangerous before greeting her made him seem much more intimidating.
She looked after him as Matt explained who he was. She tilted her head to the right.

"People don't seem to like him, do they?" She asked, remembering when she herself was bullied. It hurt to watch.

About 10 minutes later, during which Cyra talked to Matt about some people she met, Haru came back. He seemed to be eager to leave. She couldn't blame him. It's hard to enjoy a swim when people taunt you. Matt seemed to agree as well. She looked over the pool, really wanting to enjoy it a little bit more. She shrugged.

"Sure. What did you have in mind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Haru had already been redressed when he came back out so he was already ready. "I was thinking the Movie Theater. Or we could go to the park and hang." he said. Other kids started giggling when they heard him. Haru ignored them and searched his pockets for his keys. "I we can take my car. The back seats don't have much room so Matt will take the back. By the way young lady, what's your name?" he rambled. Haru gave a sign he was going to meet them in the parking lot because people were starting to say worse things. He left to the car, running into a Seniour who pushed him. Haru barely moved as the kid insulted him. He told the kid, " How would you people know my past? None of you understand...Tch. Rich snot-nose kids."

Haru got into his car and played some rock & roll such as Metallica, Dio, and Killswitch Engage. American bands. He was from America anyways.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

'Matt' glanced at Cyra again, before shrugging and heading to the changing rooms. He entered one, dried his feet, and swiftly changed into a pair of dark gray jeans, sneakers, and put a black jacket on top of his white t-shirt.

Putting his swimming trunks into his duffel bag, he exited the changing room, looking around. Was Cyra done?
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Cyra headed to the female changing rooms. She tried her best to hurry, but somehow she knew she was going to make them wait. She put on her white blouse and a skirt with a checked red and black pattern. She put on one of her sneakers in the changing room and the other in the hall, where she saw that Matt was waiting for her.

"Damn, I forgot my bag!" She said and rushed back. She managed to find her bag, snatched it up and ran straight back to Matt. She followed him toward the parking lot.

~~Closed~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Splash! ~ *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Splash! ~ *Open*   ~ Splash! ~ *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Splash! ~ *Open*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: