Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. Empty
PostSubject: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Haru had rushed Cyra to the nurse's office. As quick as he could, he made it within several minutes. On the way into the door he tripped. If Cyra does not react, she will fly forward. "Ow" Haru yelled, getting up immediatly. If Cyra reacted, he would ask, "PLease get off me so I can see if I sprained something >.<".
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Cyra was caught off guard. As Haru fell, she fell with him. She tried to fall towards the side to avoid getting the huge boy over her, and somehow managed to land partly on top of him. How she did that she couldn't tell.

"Oh, sorry."
She said and quickly crawled to a nearby wall to lean on it.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Haru got up then called for the nurse, seeming to know her name. "Anna, we got a patient." he said, checking to see if his ankles were sprained. He knew the nurse's name because of being at WHA in 9th grade. Some people never change, and in this case, that applies. The nurse came out with a smile. "HARU!? Oh how glad am I to see you~! I heard about Sa- oh there is someone you brought. What is your name miss?" the nurse said as Haru sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:17 am

"I'm Cyra. Cyra Redfield." She looked around the nurses office. She hadn't been here before. She thought that it was unecessary to be here because of a broken lip, but Haru did seem rather concerned about health.

"It's nothing major, really. Just a broken lip." She said.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Haru had told the nurse the situation. "The reason why I brought her here was to give word of what happened. Just tell the staff....Oh by the way Miss Cyra, she told me in 9th grade to take care of any type of injury here. You fell to the ground right? She needs to check for a concussion or infection."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Cyra looked at Haru in disbelief, then over to the nurse. She didn't come with any contradictory statements, so she submitted.

"Fine, but I really don't think it's necessary." She said and sat down on the bed, allowing herself to be examined. It was awkward having Haru inside here, she had only met him once before.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Haru had to go do something so he left, leaving a note saying, I have to go run some errands cya ladies. He walked down the hallway and went to his car.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.   Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Cyra some (*cough*mental*cough*) Help JK.
Page 1 of 1