Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Movies alone are no fun! *Private*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Movies alone are no fun! *Private* Empty
PostSubject: Movies alone are no fun! *Private*   Movies alone are no fun! *Private* I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:29 am

Cyra had been on one of her walks when she passed the movie theatre. She saw a poster for a new horror movie. "A thousand screams". Did that sound good or what? She didn't have anyone to go with though. She was fine with watching a movie alone at home, but at a theatre? She probably had to skip that and wait for the DVD. But it wouldn't be the same, especially not the 3D effects. She sighed, turned around and walked right into someone.
Back to top Go down
Mac Rostislav

Mac Rostislav

PostSubject: Re: Movies alone are no fun! *Private*   Movies alone are no fun! *Private* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 pm

It had been a long and exhausting day for Mac so he had decided to take a walk and look around for a bit. He remembered that the movie theater was just around the corner. He figured he might see a movie to try to get his mind off of school for a while. As he rounded the corner he bumped straight into short red haired girl. "Oops! I'm really sorry about that." He said and began to walk away. He quickly turned back around. Hoping to get the girls attention before she walked off he spoke "Hey, you look pretty familiar have I seen you before?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Movies alone are no fun! *Private*   Movies alone are no fun! *Private* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Cyra blushed and tilted her head forward. "Sorry!" She noticed that he was already on his way again though. She was just about to walk away when he turned around again.

"Hey, you look pretty familiar have I seen you before?"

She studied his face closely. Had she met him? She couldn't say she didn't recognize him at all. Maybe he was an old class-mate? She hoped not. She had enough worries at the moment.

"I don't know. Maybe you've seen me at the schoolgrounds somewhere?" Just now realising that she'd asumed that he went to Whisper Hallow, she frowned. "Which school are you attending?" She settled with asuming that he went to a school at all. She leaned onto a nearby lamp post to avoid blocking the walkway for other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies alone are no fun! *Private*   Movies alone are no fun! *Private* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies alone are no fun! *Private*
Page 1 of 1