Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:10 am

[[Moving on~]]

'Matt's' eyebrow twitched just a bit, whether in irritation or confusion it was hard to tell. "Um.. Haru?" he started, trying to keep his voice at level.

"Why didn't you let us in on this information beforehand?"" he finished, his voice icy cold. Jeez, this Haru guy! This wasn't the first time he just gave them random information out of nowhere. He shook his head slightly, the continued.

"Nevermind that, I guess.. Where are you right now? It doesn't sound like you're in the movie theater."
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Cyra didn't really understand what Matt was talking to Haru about, since she could only hear Matt. Geez, Matt was really scary when he got mad, and she guessed that he wasn't very mad this time. She didn't want to see him unleash his rage on someone, much less herself.

She decided to keep quiet, for two reasons. One, it was rude to interrupt. Two, Matt didn't seem as mad anymore, but it was better to play safe, even if she doubted he'd ever do something against her. He's way too nice of a guy for that, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Haru had just thought about how they could've thought he was doing something bad. "Sorry I am in my car. I should've let you known. If you watching a movie, finish it I will wait. I must be a bother..." he said, saying the last part to himself. The sky was dark and it was almost curfue. Wondering if the other two knew, Haru mentioned, "Did you check the time? it is almost 8:30. Isn't 9:00 our curfue?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:56 pm

'Matt' blinked. Was it really this late? "Ah, no, ten is our curfew..." he corrected him. Not only was this true, but it was logical. There was absolutely no way anyone could force high school students to be on campus by nine. That was waay too early for those in their adolescence stage. Best make it ten.

"The movie will be over by then... Hold up," he said, then covered the mouthpiece of his phone.

"It'll be curfew soon, apparently, and Haru's in his car. Should we head back?" The look on his face clearly said, 'How the heck did all come to this?' but all in all he wasn't too bothered. Sure, they had clearly killed a few hours doing nothing and he just lost around $25, but what else was new?
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Cyra crossed her arms and thought about it for a moment. She wasn't that excited about seeing a movie anyway, but the tickets couldn't be returned now. Finally she shrugged.

"I guess."
She couldn't figure out why Haru was in his car. Did they misunderstand the whole thing? Apparently they did. Cyra started walking towards the exit, trying not to mind the greeters queer glances, while hoping that Matt would follow.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:15 pm

"Alright, we're coming," he said into his cellphone, closing it afterward Jeez...

'Matt' ruffled the back of his head in exasperation as he followed Cyra. Well, wasn't this the last time he would hang out with Haru? It's not like it's his fault, but he's just very hard to understand sometimes... he thought while ignoring everyone around him. They can go into a hole and wonder what he and Cyra were doing there.

When they went outside, though, it was starting to become dark. Well, it was a damn good thing 'Matt' already knew where Haru's car was! He walked to it, tapping on the driver's window when he reached there.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Haru felt bad and checked his wallet. 30 bucks is how much he had. On the phone he told Matt he would pay back the money and make up for wasting their time. Maybe taking the two out to his favorite italian place. "Ok. I will see you when the movie ends I guess. If I made you waste your money, I'll pay you back." he said, saying his goodbyes and hanging up. Then, noticing Matt at the window, he rolled it down. Haru apologized and pulled out $27. Handing it to Matt, he apologized again.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

'Matt' gave the money in his hand a blank look. Wow, the only person who offered him money before was his dad (and that, of course, was called allowance). He then shook his head and held it out to Haru. "You don't have to pay me back," he said quite firmly. "It's fine."

Haru was a street fighter to get money, right? He also said that he was a pretty poor person. I don't need this money.. 'Matt' thought. His dad's business had done really well once they went to America, so he had plenty of money in his hand. The only reason why he didn't spend it all at once was because he knew that he needed it in case there were job difficulties due to his eye.

"Ah, I'm not taking no for an answer, either," he added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Cyra had been standing behind Matt when he talked with Haru.

"Ah, I just remembered! I never payed for my ticket." She said, starting to look through her bag for money. She really didn't want Matt to pay for her, especially when they wouldn't even see the movie. When she finally found the money she held them out to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm

"I refuse," 'Matt' simply said with a blank expression, still holding out his money to Haru. He resisted the strong urge to just toss the money at him, since that would cause problems.

"Don't worry about it. Really, don't," he said, narrowing his eye a bit. It was getting quite dark now, making it rather difficult for him to see.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Haru sighed and had started his car. He took the money and smiled. "Well how is your vision?" he said, being a good friend for Matt. Recieving a text his eyes widened. "We should get back really quick...I gotta get up early for a job interview." Haru said excitingly. Although, deep down, he knew what it was. Another freaking job. His old boss found where he was. Haru knows what could happen to his friends if he does not pay back 12,000 dollars within 5 months. The two would not know this and will never know this.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:29 am

That's easy to say, Cyra thought sourly. She hated being treated to things since she felt like she were in debt. She didn't like being in debt to someone. When Haru commented on Matt's vision Cyra couldn't help but wince. Did he know already? Or was he just really good at seeing stuff? In any way, she hoped that Matt wouldn't think she'd said anything, even if that probably would've been impossible, seeing as how she hadn't been alone with him yet.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:46 am

'Matt' blinked as he put his hand back to his side. His.... Vision? Had this guy found out already? he thought. No, no, that was impossible... It might be? he thought. What the hell! This was his second time meeting Haru, and so far he had done absolutely nothing to reveal it. [color=brown]Maybe he just caught it like Cyra did.

That whole chain of thoughts literally took a second, so he shook his head. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said, his voice holding a hint of warning in it. He smoothly entered the back seat of the car, strapping down his seat belt. A job interview?
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Haru smiled at Matt and mentioned when Cyra was helping him. Haru was not an idiot after all. But about the lie he told them, he had continued on. "Oh yeah. I know someone who requested me. I will be working at a dojo. Geez, irony right?" he said laughing quietly. Then, starting the car, he noticed Cyra wasn't in the car. "You coming?" Haru said to Cyra.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Cyra didn't understand at all. When had she helped him? And with what? She couldn't remember that at all. Unable to form any kind of reply she sat down in the front seat, staring down in her lap. It sounded as if she had told Haru about Matt's vision, didn't it? She hoped Matt wouldn't take it that way, she had already understood that it was a touchy subject, and if there was one friend at Whisper Hallow she didn't want to lose, it was him.

"I... What are you talking about?" She asked.

[[Honestly I don't remember her helping Haru with anything yet, either. :S]]
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

[[I'm guessing the 'him' is Karatsu, then? I'm not too sure either :/ ]]

When she helped... Me? 'Matt' thought, raising his eyebrows. When? He quickly went through his library of memories. She helped him when he was trying to spot the car, but Haru was far away--there was no way he'd be able to tell that 'Matt' had trouble seeing from that. For all he knew that could just mean he was too lazy to look. She helped him again when he asked her for the list of movies playing, but Haru wasn't there when they did that.

Did Cyra tell him..? he thought. He pondered it for a moment or two, then shook it away. No, Cyra wasn't that stupid. She had guessed instantly that he didn't like talking about it. Haa... They're learning it quicker than I imagined.. he thought. In elementary school everyone knew because the teacher virtually announced it in front of everyone, but in middle school it took the students there around a year to learn. Now it took only a few months... How horrible~

WHA was full of smart students, huh? He decided to stay quiet, allowing Cyra to talk.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Haru had frowned. Had he done something wrong? "I just noticed when you tried to find me that your vision was bad. If I did something wrong..." he started but did not continue, looking down. Haru always caused trouble even if he was innocent. It was just his nature. Maybe they were a more innocent person in each of their hearts and mind.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:06 am

Oh, so that's what he meant... Cyra thought. She didn't think it wouldbe that obvious, but maybe Haru had an eye for these things. The reason she had found out was sheer coincidence, she had just put 2 and 2 together, even though Matt never looked for any glasses in the first place. She was terrified by the fact that Matt was quiet, did he think she'd told Haru? His story seemed a little odd, so maybe Matt thought he was lying to cover for her? she could feel that she was very near hyperventilating, she was about to panic.

She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. Panicking wouldn't do anything good, she needed to stop thinking about what might happen. She stayed quiet for a while. She thought Matt should be the one to answer that question, what right did she have to tell Haru about him?
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:54 am

Haru felt some melancholy from saying what he said. He went to pull out, but noticed Cyra's seat belt wasn't strapped. "Cyra don't forget to put on your seat belt." he reminded her. Haru had recieved another text and he read it, quickly putting it away. This job will sure be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:57 am

What? Haru just found out when they were trying to spot him? I thought I got rid of that option... 'Matt' thought. Maybe Haru had some supervision or something like that... Well for a guy his height, anything is possible, probably. he thought. But is that really what happened? He had a nagging feeling it might now be, though Haru seemed to be telling the genuine truth. Then again, 'Matt' wasn't so sure if Haru was always truthful. He wasn't even sure if this guy was going to a 'job interview'.

"Forget about it," he sighed, rubbing a thumb against his temple, where he was starting to get a headache. "Let's just get back. It'd be bad if you're late for your interview, Haru."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:45 am

"Yeah, let's get home."
Cyra put on her seatbelt, relieved that the subject were changed. Matt seemed to be irritated. He must still think I told him, she thought, used to being framed for things she had never done. She just wanted to get home now. She decided to start thinking of something else. A job at a dojo huh? Even if Cyra would've thought something was wrong, she would never be smart enough to figure it out. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

"What will you be doin at the dojo?" She asked Haru. She had no idea that you could work at such a place, other than cleaning it. Maybe he would be an instructor?
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:56 am

Haru nodded and replied to Matt's comment with, " Right.". Yawning, he had started to back out of the parking spot ready for home. It was a dark night. Mysterious things happen to Haru at night. Maybe his self-consciousness is fully aware of "bad" things that could happen. Replying to Cyra he had said, " I am going to be a Master-in-training. A trial sort of thing. It is actually one of the old dojos I cleaned and practiced at.".
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 pm

'Matt' stayed quiet. He really had no reason to talk, nor was he really in the mood for it. I mean, hell, now another person knew that he had bad eyesight. This meant only one thing: more and more people are going to know.

How will they treat him? With pity? Or like an outcast? Either way he wasn't going to like it. It'd be great if I was treated with respect, as I got this far with these eyes, but like hell that'll ever happen. Treated with respect was good, true, but.. Wouldn't it just be best to be treated normally? That was basically the entire reason why he's trying to keep it a secret.

He sighed quietly and leaned against the back of the seat, closing his eyes to make it appear like he was sleeping. Neither Haru or Cyra knew him that well, so they could just assume that he goes out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 pm

"Wow!" Cyra exclaimed. "You must be pretty good then?" She asked. She had always loved martial arts, even though she couldn't perform it herself. She was very fond vaults, dropkicks and such. Oh, by the way, she got all her knowledge of martial arts from anime and other fictional martial arts movies.

She sighed and looked back in the backseat to ask Matt something, only to see him sleeping. She smiled to herself and lowered her voice some. "I wish I could do martial arts. But I'm really terrible at it." She started tugging at her skirt, a little more frenetic than usual, but not noticeable. She'd tried to take up Tae Kwon Do when she became friends with Ema, but she, patient as she were, couldn't teach Cyra even the basics. She was too short to fight anyways.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am

Haru looked at Matt wanting to know if he was ok. But he smiled at what Cyra said. " Thank-you. I am excellent. I know a couple styles. I am going to learn Capoeira next time I visit my uncle in Florida. I don't know when though." said Haru. He then pulled a card out and handed it to Cyra. He had it because he was going to visit the dojo. Although, only he knew that it was the Boss that texted him. He knew lieing about something he was going to get tomorrow would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2