Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Lunch with Thorn.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Haru had arrived at the cafeteria after doing something that involved a vaccuum in his room. Awaiting for his friend Thorn, he had been looking at her info card he swiped from the Principle's office. "Thorn eh..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

she walked in and spoted Haru "hi Haru"she smiles and walked over to him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Haru had brightened up sliding the card into his pocket. Haru had winked and greeted her. The cafeteria was filled. Overflowed even. Haru took Thorn to the line but not by force. If she allowed it he did. " Sorry had to do some cleaning really quick."
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:02 pm

"it's ok" she smiles at him bushing abit "um.. i think.. i think i kinda like u" she blushed a shad of pink*
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Haru had attempted to grab and Kiss Thorn if she let him. " I feel the same" he said with passion. He also had red and purple cheeks. His affections are a multiplied b meeting somebody like him. This was like with someone he knew. But she was different. She had something special about her that made his hidden emotions come out.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

she bushed deeply and huged him if he let her and kisses him back
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Haru had been hugged and he smiled at her. " We should get lunch." said Haru still hugging her. "So are we...You know...." he said shyly. He awaited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm

she blushed more "ye, we are" she said shyly still hugging him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Haru had been glad. Going to the lunch counter Haru had gotten Thorn's lunch for her and listened to what she wanted. "What do you want to eat?" he said nicely and kindly.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

"i'll just have a hot dog, i'v not tried one before so it'll be a new taste"she smiled kindly and happily at him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Haru had grabbed her a hotdog. He got himself a chicken wrap. After getting everything, Haru would go walk to the table with Thorn when they were ready. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

she smiles "i'm ready when you are" she walked to a table with him and sat down by him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:07 am

Haru smiled back, nodding and walking. When he sat down he had fallen asleep almost instantly. Just passing out randomly, he would need to be either taken to the nurse or to his dorm. Haru was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:57 am

she looked at him worried "Haru?" she checked his pulse to make sure he was ok then she struggled to get him up and take him to the nurse

[CANTINU AT THE NURSE'S OFFES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch with Thorn. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Thorn.   Lunch with Thorn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Thorn.
Page 1 of 1