Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Empty Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:55 am

Alex walks into the room not in her school uniform, she dressed in a white loose fitted shirt, what hangs off her shoulders down to her thighs with a black tube top underneath the loose fitted shirt along with black leggings that stop just below her knees. She also are shoeless just wearing her Black socks which have neon green strips on.

Alex is carrying a single Katana in its saya. Alex glances around the empty room making sure no one is in there, she undoes her hair while she gently places her Katana on the floor.
Her pale blonde hair falls to her back shoulder blades.

She gently picks up and takes of the wooden saya container of the sword and lowers it to the floor.

Alex then walks to the centre of the room and relax her body while she has a slight grip on the cord wrapped handle of the blade in her right hand. While in her left hand holding her green ipod plugging earphones in listening to the music, while she safely puts her ipod in her shirt pocket.

She crouches and swings/spins the blade in a circle, once it come so far in the spin she places her left hand on to the blade handle too. Instantly the hand comes to the handle the spin with the blade and body in a wider circle, causing Alex's hair to move in the motion with her. In the one circler motion she lets go of the blade while she turns and her left hand catches it which is behind her back when she turns. She grabs it then twists her hand and flicks in to the air while she turns and catches it again in her right hand this time. She turns in a smooth motion then both hands come to the handle of the blade and swipes it down diagonally.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-JDKEIYWw )
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:30 pm

she was new to the school and while she was looking around she saw a girl practicing sword skills in the gymnasium, she decided to sat by the door and watch the girl practice she's really good with a sword she though as she watched the girl
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Alex does a forward flip and twirls the blade in her right hand, then instantly her left hand goes to the handle of the blade and raises it so the blade handle is next to the left side of her head.

Alex holds this position and her eyes look down the blade seeing it reflecting whats behind her and she stays still, looking down at the blade what holds the white haired women in it and Alex's green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:50 pm

she stayed where she was not moving just watching the girl practices her sword skills
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Alex grip tighten on the blade-handle she reverts her eyes away from the blade and looks forward getting soaked back into ipod what she was listening to with her earphones on.

She jabs the blade forwards and then she twists the handle then spin in a fluid motion twirling the blade into each hand raising it higher into the air each time, left, right, left, both hands swinging it over her shoulders and left and right again, she moving forwards towards her saya each time she swings the blade. Instantly she letted go of the Katana in the air letting it spin down wards and in one quick motion Alex picks up her saya/scabbard and in time she catches the bed before it could hit the floor and spins holding her Katana in her left hand and saba in her right and slides back into it's wooden saya holder.

Alex turns and looks at the women, while holding her katana in both hands in it's wooden stealth. Alex's blonde hair seems to of moved with her body motions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm

"sorry if i disturbed u while u were practicing.." she said nervously, she smiled a bit at the girl who had been training with her sword
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:35 pm

''No.. it's fine. Just not uses to people watching.. thats all.'' She looks down at her Katana. Then back to the women flashing her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:38 pm

"well u don't have to worry about me, i used to watch my brother sword fight be for the incident..." she said as she sighed and looked down
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm

''oh..'' was all she said then slide her stealth katana on to back from it's yellow strap which is attached to both the stealth and now the Katana after she's tied it on. 'I've must of brought up bad memories for her at leasts. Why it keeps mine way. She thought as she walks forward towards the women raising her hand. Giving her a friendly smile. ''I'm Alex.''
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm

she looked up at her "my name's Amy Lightthorn, it's nice to meet u.." she smiled abit at the Alex
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:51 pm

She glances at Amy's clothes, seems to be out of a bad habit of her due to her wanting to be a fashion designer 'No school uniform so I'm guessing-' she thinks then she speaks. ''I take it your a teacher then.'' She looks back to Amy's face
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:54 pm

she noded "ye, i'm a new music teacher, i just got here from London.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:59 pm

She shakes her head with a smile. ''Good ol' London hm.. How are you liking it so far?'' Alex raises her right hand and runs it through her hair shoulder length platinum blonde hair
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:02 pm

"it's good, definitely different from the stage's in London" she smiled trying not to think too much about the last few months in London
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:19 pm

''Yer. But it doesn't take you long to settle in. in a couple of months it'll fly by.'' She smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:21 pm

she noded "thats one of the resons i came here, i'm just going t make a new life as a teacher here" she smiled back at her
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm

''I'm quiet the same.'' She nods and starts to divid her hair and starts to plait her hair back up. ''I find it quiet here too. Not many noisy students so far, but then again theres not many people in my year group''
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:31 pm

"ye, it's peacful here" she looked around as she talked
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:38 pm

She finishes doing her first plait and putting a hair tie on it too. Then she moves on to her second plait, on the other side of her head. ''Erm- random question but is white you natural hair colour?'' Gives her off a slight cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:47 pm

"not at first but sins last year my hair turned white, i was under a lot of stress...." she smiled at Alex
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:49 pm

''Ah. Thanks for answering that.'' Still giving off her cheeky smile. As she finally put the hair tie on her lest plait.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:51 pm

"i guess i could say, i'v lived a painful and stressful life.." she leaned on the wall and sighed
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:54 pm

''Bad things happen to good people. I guess..'' Her smile fades completely off her face, like it never existed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

"ye" she looked at Alex "sorry if i'm making you feel uncomfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm

''It's Okay. I kno what you men I get it, I'm getting my life sorted out too. Properly for different reasons to yours. But I kno what you mean.. but i find it's better to live now then thibk about the past, unless it was a good part of the past.'' Alex's green eyes lower to the Yellow Katana strap going across her own right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next