Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) Empty
PostSubject: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:42 am

Vital Statistics:

Name: Makai Kasai
Height: 7'5 foot
Weight: 76kg
Appearance: Makai has pale skin whiter than snow. HIs eyes are sky blue. he holds an errie appearance as he towers over people at 7'5 foot. His eyes make it seem as if he's piercing into someones soul often creeping many people out. He generall dressed in black silk dragon pants. A white jacket that is unbuttoned with a sleeveless silver and black high collared cloak over the top. he wears black metal tipped leather boots. He has black striped tattoos on his right and left arm along with black stripes tattoed across his back and chest

Makai is a very calm and collected individual. His expressions are often cold as he doesn't reveal much about him giving him a mysterious aurora. He sticks to himself but will help those when it is need. Deep down he is actually very caring, gentle and warm even though he sometimes wears cloths that doesn't suggest his true nature

Employment Qualities:
Regularity: Full time. Is often on duty at most breaks. If not he is doikng work
Position(s): A teacher. Biology
Professionalism: Makai is professional in his work but he does things different then other teachers. He does things at his own pace. if a student can't keep up he keeps them back until they understand everything. he will always assign homework. he is strict with his work. Though during classes at least once a week he lets his students take a break and relax. He is strange as he generally found sitting in a lotus position on his desk if he isn't on duty.

Relations: N/A

Sexuality: Straight. makai is very experienced in sex as he has had many experiences oin the fields but he doesn't often tell of his experiences.
Preferences: Makai likes girls with long hair and he doesn't really care for breast size. he prefers smaller breasts then larger breasts. But he has in interest in round firm asses. Though he has a thing for short, adorable and shy women.
Likes: Music, reading, cooking, Martial Arts, Sleeping, Meditating, Smoking, Fine wine
Dislikes: Students who don't learn, idiots, time wasters,waisting time, those that are late

Back Story:
History: Makai grew up in an expensive family. His father ran a car manufacturing factory. So makai always lived in luxurious housing. he always got the best of things. From a young age he was a genius. he was able to speak like an 8 year old at age 4. He was older then his age. But he was always distant never getting to know anyone always caught up in reading, music and cooking. At age of 10 Makai took up martial arts learning to defened himself along with the art of the katana. He was always at the head of his class at school skipping three grades ahead of his peers then a fourth.

Makai graduating year 12 at only 14 years of age. he then went of to university to get his teachings degree he began to open up to those around him. he was a warm caring individual friendly to all. He had many relationships but never found the right one always breaking up and getting into another. Most just think he's after sex but its not true. He just doesn't know what love truly is.

Makai though isn't very open about his life. he keeps his past to himself and doesn't often talkj. He will only speak when it is needed. other times he is quiet when in public. he can often sneak up on people and they won't even know he's there when he's been standing their for their entire conversation it often leaves people creeped out. He has a habit of smoking and drinking gine wines.

he finished universty at the age of 25 with 5 degrees under his belt. A degree in teaching, PDHPE, Science: Biology, Science: Chemistry and Mathematics. he graduated each class at the top of his grade finishing each degree earlier then expected. he went off and found his first job at Whispers Hollow Academy where he has been for three years teaching mainly Biology but filling in for Chemistry, PDHPE and Maths when it is needed. He is well know as a unique but friendly teacher on the school grounds hepling those students whom need it.

makai was originall born in Japan and moved to America when he began to teach at Whispers Hollow.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:36 am

Great, we need more teachers.

Even though It's a close call, I'm going to accept the height. I cannot accept the eyes though, this is a realistic roleplaying forum. If you'll change this I'll be able to approve you.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:44 am

what you need me to change for eyes? Say and i'll do it
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:56 am

Just make them a natural color and natural pupils. If you want you can carry lenses to make yourself have that appearance, but I don't think you can when actually teaching.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:04 am

edited i made them blue
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:16 am

Alright, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:17 am

Thanks.

And i made a class to by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)   Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makai Kasai Biology Teacher (Hopefully)
Page 1 of 1