Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Makai glanced at her and stared with a blank expression, 'Well im not most males you'll find." hands in his pockets now
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm

''I can tell. Hard outer appearances, but soft inside, well thats what I'm guessing about you.'' She doesn't really seem to care if he actually got it wrong, since she believes it was her own point of view. Her expression seems of a suddenly becomes blank, as if she has a far away long on her face. 'A New design.. I've have to write that down later.' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:32 am

Makai nlooked at her. he slowly raised an eyebrow of confusion. he kept quiet deciding not to say a thing at all/.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:49 am

She blinks and realises she went off in her own little world. She then apologies for that, seeing his confused face. ''Sorry went of into a little world of my own..'' She slides her hands into her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Makai nodded his head at her as she slid her hands into her jacket pockets. he just stood their looking about, "Would you like to accompany me on a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:44 pm

She thinks about it for a second, then remembering she doesn't have a lesson then nods. ''Why not, got nothing better to do.'' She says with a shrug of the shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:37 am

Makai nodded and cracked a small smile. it was a small one but it was there. he slowly started to walk towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:55 am

Alex flashs a smile like she normally does. And starts to walk alongside Makai not really having a clue where they are going, but hey it's better then walking around alone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Makai looked over as she started to walk alongside him. He looked to the front and spoke, 'How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm

''erm..'' She thinks about. How long has she been here a couple of months? Or was it half a year. No not half a year.. But time does fly quickly.. then again it can go slow too. ''A couple of months I suppose. I'm guessing your the new Biology Teacher.'' She speaks looking at the sky, but not really where she's going, she sees a couple of birds fly over.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Makai turned to her as she though . His eyes narrowed, 'New biology teacher. Im afraid your mistaken. i have been the biology teacher here for three long years" he raised a hand and placed it on her shoulder halting her. Right in front of her was a poll.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Se halts in her step instantly and smoothly side steps around the poll. Then she slightly blushs hearing what he said and then replys in a slight childish remake. ''Well I don't take Biology, so how do I know, besides there a few new teachers around.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Makai shook his head and moved her around the poll., He began to walkl again, 'I advice you begin looking in front not above. Unless you fear a bird will release is droppings all over you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:17 pm

''Nope no fear of birds, just like looking at the sky.. '' She tilts her head forward again, looking infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:04 pm

He looked at her, 'Look at the sky when your not moving." he moved around a poll even though he was looking at her
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:10 pm

She stands still and has a slight pout on her face. 'show off' she thinks seeing him dodge the poll with looking. She realizes he's still walking. While she's standing still? Crap.. ''Hey wait up.'' She jogs to catch up to him, easily in her flat black pump shoes. She finally reaches his side, she then walks long side him but this time looking where she's going.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Makai looked back as she told him to wait up. he slowed his pace to let her catch up to him. he spoke up tpo her, 'well your the one whom decided to stand still not me." He was walking towards an ice cream parlor/
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm

She side glances at hm ''Are you always this mean?'' She speaks in a joking, teasing way, with slight curled up lips as a small smile. She easily walks with him, hands still in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:24 pm

He walked up to the ice-cream parlor and glanced down at her, 'Yes. Now would you care for some ice-ceam? my treat?' he was standing by the door holding it open for her
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

She walks in and gives him and nod as a thanks for holding the door. She then turns to him with a slight bounces in her turn. Like she's happy. ''Yeah, but you don't have to pay for me.'' Ice cream. Of course, she loves ice cream even in winter, she'll live off quiet happily off it, but for some reason chooses, not to live of it. But still ice cream made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Makai walked in after her. he closed the door and walked beside her. he poked her in the forehead playfully, "I said my treat. Fight me and its detention for a month." he held a series expression on his face as he glanced down at her,
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Her hands come out of her open white jacket's pockets and cross over her arms over her chest. ''Fine...-Meanie.'' she says in a slight mumble yet almost childish way.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:14 am

Makai merely cracke da small smile and walked up to the counter, 'What will you have?" he had his wallet out. it was black leather filled with a number of hundred dollar bills.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:55 am

She follows him to the counter. She looks through the glass at the ice cream. ''hm.. Vanilla and coffee ice cream with a cloak of chocolate sauces on top.'' She says while looking at the ice cream in front of her then finally looks up at the last moment. ''Please.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:28 pm

he merely chuckled and ordered what she wanted. he looked over the ranges, "i'll have a cone with strawberry anc chocolate please." He paid and recieved his change. Taking them he handed Alex hers and smiled softly as he began to eat his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Grounds-
Jump to: