Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Biology for Juniors

Go down 
+3
Cyra Redfield
Karatsu
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Biology for Juniors Empty
PostSubject: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:01 am

Makai kasai slowly walked into his biology room. He looked over the lab benches and stools. The classrom was nice and clean. he walked over to the windows and pulled the shadows up. he yawned as he placed his brief case on the table. It was period 3 and he was teaching the juniors. he yawned as he sat on his chair. He sat their as his students filed in. he waited for them all to enter before he got to his feet. he paced back and forth towering over the students. he glanced with his blue eyes,

he sat on the bench and spoke up, 'Alright Im Makai kasai your biology teacher. In class it is MR Kasai or Kasai-sensei to you understood. I will not tolerate three things in this classroom. Slackers, laziness and bludgers in this classroom. I want you to raise your hand if you are not in the class to learn." A boy shakily raised his hand, 'Boy why are you here?' "Because i thought it would be a bludge" Makai approached the byoy. In an instant he threw the boys things in the boys bag.

Makai picked the boy up by the back of his shirt and marched him out. he threw him out into the hallway and tossed the boys bag to him, 'Don't come back. I don't like slackers in my classroom. Go somewhere else to slack off." Makai slammed the door and turned to his class, 'Anyone else? "A few more students ran out. makai walked over to his desk and removed a mobile phone, 'THis is a phone i took from a freshman last period to use as an example. If i find you using a phone in my classroom." makai placed the phone on the table and removed a phone from his pocket, 'I bought this to show what id' do." he threw it right out the window and it smashed again a tree, 'I will let you get away this lesson. But next time sya goodbye to your phone!"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:25 am

'Matt' sat at the desk near the door, as usual. He stared rather blankly at the new biology teacher. Every morning he would head to the office and check to see if there was a new teacher. One morning, he went and there actually was a new teacher! For biology, too. Great, 'Matt' was always interested anatomy!

The teacher, obviously, was quite... strict in teaching. That's great. he thought, watching some students clear out of the classroom. If they didn't want to learn, why'd they even join this class? They could've just not changed their schedule and bam, no teachers at all. There have been several new teachers lately, but the only class he had been able to fit into this schedule was that one. He didn't regret his decision, either. This teacher was obviously devoted to making students learn.

Good thing I don't even bring cell phones to class... he thought, looking at the direction of the cellphone. He couldn't see it break into pieces, but he could hear it pretty well. Damn.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Makai glanced over his glass before approaching the white board. he grabbed a marker and began to write something, 'Your first topifc for this term will be the Origin of Life on Earth!" He turned to them as he underlined it. He had the heading in big large letters on the board for everyone to see, "you will recieve homework so do not complain regardles of it being the first day. In my three years of teacher here everyone whom has passed my class has always passed with A's or B's. I expect the same from the rest of you as well. if you can not keep up with ym standards take another class. on assignments and exams i expect at least 70% or above."

Makai walked back and forth on the stage before looking at his class. he grabbed a large stack of text books for juniors and slammed them on his desk. The text books were massive and looked heavy 'Alright one by one i want each of you to come up and grab one of these text books and open up to page 15 CHapter 1 of our first topic. Every lesson i expect you to bring your text book. You will not forget if you do detention with me for the entire week! You will not leave your text book her eas i will assign you homework from it every day. So there is no need for it to be left here am i clear on that!"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Origin on life on Earth, huh... 'Matt' thought, installing that into his head. He wondered when it would be due. Probably by tomorrow, huh? Too bad that there weren't any rotating schedules in this school, so you can't depend on certain days to do homework on certain classes.

'Matt' squinted. He couldn't see what the hell the teacher, Kasai-sensei, wrote on the board. I mean, sure, he wrote it in big letters but the lines of the words were thin compared to the rest of the board. It just blended into the white background. However, judging the pattern of noise he made writing it down, it probably just said 'The Origin of Life'.

He quickly strolled through his library of memories, searching for the Origin of Life. Didn't that topic kind of go against religious views? Weren't schools not allowed to do that without warning? Oh well. He wasn't going to get a zero on this homework exam just for that. There was no way he was going to get below an eighty on this.

You know, we'd expect homework from the textbook if you make us bring it to class every day. 'Matt' commented silently as he rose from his seat and quietly took a book. It was heavy and deadweight in his hand, but not unbearable. Probably will be unbearable once he gets more textbooks from other classrooms, but he'd worry about that later. He silently made his way back to his seat, sitting down. He wasn't a troublemaker, just a student. Hell, he was the 'quiet one'.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Makai watched as each of the students came up and grabbed one of the large textbooks from his desk. he looked over them with his cold sky blue eyes. he folded his arms before opening his own text book and looking through it. he looked up and headed to the board grabbing a piece of chalk and began to write making sure they could all see, 'I want you to begin by finding out the meaning of these words."

On the board in big letters were the words:
- Amino Acods.
- Ammonia
- Anaerobic
- Anoxic
-Asteriods
-Bacteria
- Chemosynthesis
- Evolution
- Hydrogen
- Methane
- Eukaryote
- Prokaryote
- and Water Vapor

Makai headed over to the white board and grabbed a black pen and began to write notes down, "Then you will write these notes down for me."

- 4.1 to 4.6 billion years ago earth was a wild place with volcanoes, asteriods, comets, meteorites, harsh UV light, no ozone layer, electrical storms, no water and no life
- 4.1 to 4.6 billion years agp the earths first atmosphere of mainly hydrogen and helium was gradually being taken over by the major volcanic gases (Nitrogran, water vapour and carbon dioxide)
- 4.1 billion years ago earth was still a turbulent place and there was no water, no oxygen and no life
- 4.1 billion years ago erupting volcanoes caused the earths atmosphere to consist maily of nitrogen,waer vapour and carbon dioxide while there were smaller amounts of ammonia, methane and sulfurous gases.
-3.8 billion years ago earth was still a storm place but there were the first signs of life: Microfossils of anerobic prokaryotes, lighter isotopes of carbon in rocks, a water cycle, sediementary rocks.

Makai stopped writing as he couldn't fit anymore on the white board. But the letters were big enough for everyone to see clearly. He looked at the class, 'Get writing and tell me when you are finished so i may rub this off and put more up. if you require help simply put up your hand and i will come over."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 am

When Kasai said that he expected everyone to get at least a B she almost fainted. She'd never gotten a B in any class. Did she do the right thing, changing into this class because there was a teacher here? She felt like she had walked from the ashes straight into the fire.

All these thoughts gave her a hard time keeping up with writing down the notes. She noticed how more and more students got done and finallt she was the only one left writing. She could feel the others looking queerlyy at her. 4.1 billion years... She noticed that she didn't have a clue what she was writing down either. She didn't understand anything of it. Maybe he would get to that part? She decided not to ask for help, not yet. She finally finished writing, looking down at her desk so that she wouldn't have to make eyecontact with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 am

Makai looked over the class. His eyes landing traight on Cyra. he smirked he could already tell she didn't get any of this, 'Miss Redfield i said before if you need help just ask. There is nothing to be ashamed of from asking for help." He was seated on his table ina lotus position his eyes had been shut when he started to speak. He cracked one of his eyes open as eh stared at her, 'And i know you are not a B grade student either. So if you need help jsut come and ask. That goes for the rest of you. I expect at least a low B from those who are C grades. But there are some i expect to be A grade students." he looked in the direction of 'Matt' before looking back to Cyra
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Now that was better. Though he still couldn't see the letter on the board clearly, he could see them vaguely. It was easy to guess what letter was what, and if he got them wrong he could easily correct them once he got the finished product.

They say life started from electricity striking places rich in life-sustaining compounds, but there are actually a lot of things that contradict that.. He couldn't write the essay with his memory alone. He needed to research on it, no doubt.

He retrieved a blank notebook from his backpack, clicked a mechanical pencil, and began to obediently print down what was on the board. Amino acids, the acids that make up the composition of proteins... It was all stuff he learned from eighth grade, though he reminded himself to actually look up the definitions in the textbook. Better to memorize it from there than remembering what he had learned in past years.

He had finished printing down everything that was on the board (it took him a while due to bad eyesight) when he heard Kasai-sensei begin to lecture a poor student. Miss Redfield.. Eh? Cyra? he realized, turning on his seat to look. Oh, he didn't notice that she was in his class.. That's not surprising, though. I should've guessed.. he thought, remembering her concern when she found out there were little teachers in the school.

Poor Cyra. he sympathized as Kasai-sensei lectured her. He hated getting lectured himself, which happened quite a bit in middle school when the teachers continually forgot he had eyesight problems.

'Matt' looked back at the board, wondering if he missed anything, half a second before Kasai-sensei glanced at him. If he had seen it he would've brushed it off anyway.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Makai looked over to Matt his eyes narrowed, 'Matt i believe your name is. Wouldn't it be more fitting for you to if you were to get some glasses for your bad eyesight? If not ask me to give you a copy of the notes i write on the board?" Makai was leaning on his desk after getting out of his lotus position. He moved to the board and stroked his chin. He turned his attention to the class, 'Tomorrow don't bother bringing your books i will have laptops here for you. That way i can email you your tasks in class making these classes go by much easier and faster."

Makai grabbed the marker and began to rub everything off the board, I will need you all to list either your school email adress to me or your regular email adress. Which ever one you prefer is up to you. Not me." Makai took the marker and began to write once more on the board.

- 3.8 billion years ago the earths atmosphere was mainly nitrogren, , water vapour and carbon dioxide - there was no free oxygen
- 3.5 billion years ago there were photosynthetic prokaryotic cyanobacteria (in fossil Evidence) that liberated oxygen
- 3.4 billion years ago oxygen released by photsosynthetic cyanobactiera was absorbed by iron-rich rocks (Banded Iron Formations)
- There are two main theories for the origi of organic molecules on earth: outer space origin versus spontaneous origin from local inorganic substances

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 pm

[[Um... o_o Kasai-sensei... Matt IS at the front LOL.]]
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 pm

(OOC: Whoops Edited)
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:16 am

Cyra winced when she was being lectured. Great, she was already going to be the laughing stock of the class. No surprise, but she thought it would take a little more time. She couldn't say she liked the way the teacher categorized students by grades right in front of everyone. Some actually don't want the world to know that they are worse than others at something.

She simply nodded as an answer, and was then relieved when the teacher turned his attention to Matt. Wait, Matt? Was he in this class? There she saw him. No wonder she didn't recognize him though, from behind he looked like any other student.

She took notes of everything the teacher wrote down. She would have to ask Matt about it later, she wouldn't ask for help now, not when she had already been ridiculed for it.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 am

'Matt' stared back at the teacher evenly, wondering if Kasai-sensei had found out from observing him or by looking at his student profile. What was with this teacher? He knew the names of every student; it was like he almost memorized them. Furthermore, he just wrote the notes on the board without looking at any notes or the textbook, as if he had memorized them..

"That would be useful. Thank you, Kasai-sensei," 'Matt' simply replied, nodding a bit in respect. Quite obvious this teacher was Japanese, so treat him like a Japanese teacher! It'd be cool if he had the same ability as me. the junior thought, referring to his remarkable ability to remember stuff.

He'd fume about how the entire Biology class now knows that he has bad eyesight later. For now, he had to write his notes.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Makai looked over the class. he looked at Matt and bowed, 'Happy to help Matt-san." Makai wiped the board once everyone had finished. he looked about the class once more then up to the clock. He closed his eyes before speaking, "Alright turn to page 16. I am going to dictate and i want you to write."

Clearing his throat he stood in front of the class and began to speak again, "Some scientists proppose that life originiated from outer space. THis idea originated in the early 1900's when arrhenius described his theory of panspermia. Essentially it mean that earth was seeded by organic matter from the cosmos. This doesnt mean that whole organisms colonised earth, just that organic molecules arrved that could be used as a basis for life, scientists have carefully weighted up the evidence and manty have concluded that is was possible that organic molecules could have been brought to earth from an external source." Makai stopped and repeated for everyone to get it down.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Cyra was happy to find herself understanding most of what the teacher said. Then he lost her. She kept her calm on the outside, but on the inside she panicked. She didn't want to make another scene, one was one too much. She settled with writing down everything, even though she didn't understand it. She might be able to crack the code later at home. That is, if she actually would do her homework, which was unlikely.

In the edge of her eye she could see people in rows behind her looking at her and smirking. She tried to brush it off, but it was hard. She really had some mysterious ability to draw the attention of bullies. Ignore them Cyra, and maybe they'll forget, She thought, taking to the ignore tactic, which had never worked out before for her, but still.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Makai folded his arms as he looked over his students. He sat down in his chair. The male sighed and got up once more and stared right at Cyra he could tell from the look in her eyes she was confused by most of what he had said. Rubbing his temples at the looks of the students behind her he knew this was going to be a difficult year. He sat on his desk and slowly spoke, 'Alright i'm going to break down the syllabus for you. THis year you have four topics to study. THe first topic Origin of Life on Earth as you already know. Topic two will be a recap of what you learnt of Local Ecosystems and Patterns in Nature which you would've learn from your previous years."

Makai walked around his classroom looking over the shoulder of his students making sure they had written down what he had instructed them to, "Topic three will be Evolution of Australian Biota. Your final topic of the year will be Blue Prints of Life. Including Evolution, Chromosomes, DNA and Ganes." Makai headed back to the head of the class, 'Those that go on next year will have three topics Search for Better Health, Communication and the Human story."

Makai sat on his desk, "This year you have a weighing of 100 percent which is split between Exams and Assignments. You have two exams and two assignments i will give out. Thats what the syllabus says but i have altered this. You will have two exams and four Assignments. Each of your exams will be worthy thirty percent and each assignment ten percent." Makai grinned, 'I will also give out weekly tests that also count towards your score. If you don't do well in your assignments you can still pass this test via our weekly tests. With all these options there shouldn't be any reason why none of you should fail my class."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Opening the door gently, she sauntered into the class room. She wore a tight, white button-down shirt, opened enough to see a lacy maroon cami underneath with a very short grey pleated jean skirt. Instead of wearing black dress shoes, she had on a new pair of black knee high converse. Her waist long, wavy, drity-blonde hair blew back as the A/C hit her. She had a carrier bag straped across her shoulder to the opposite side. It looked as if the way she had entered had been planned.

She heard someone whistle and everyone began to laugh. She blushed and walked to the front of the room to the teacher. "Hello Mr. Kasai. I believe we've met once before. I'm sorry I was late. I'm new so the people in the office told me it would be best to wait until the halways cleared so that i wouldn't get lost." She handed him a small paper with a signature of one of the women at the office on it. "I'm happy to be joining your class. Bio is my favorite subject." she said with a smile.

She smiled at Cyra and Matt as she recognized them and waved. She took a seat next to Matt and whispered, "I hope you don't mind if I sit here, I just concentrate better in the front." As she spoke she lifted her backpack and pulled out a binder that contained a spiral notebook and her pencil pouch. She took a pencil from the pencil pouch and quickly jotted down the words from the board onto her paper, along with a heading and her name, all in neat print. She was happy to see that she knew three people in the class before her first day even ended.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:14 am

Makai's eyes turned to the door. A piece of chalk went fllying through the air and right over Kayleighs head. The male folded his arms towering over the young girl as she approached him. he turned to the class and threw a piece of chalk. it hit the person whom has whistled in the forehead, "There will be none of that. You are not a pack of wild animals!" Grunting he looked at Kayleigh and gently took the piece of paper from her. Reading it he spoke up, 'I will excuse you this time. But i expect you to be early to my next class. if you are late you will have an hour after school detention with me writing down notes."

Makai sat on his desk putting the paper away. The Biology teacher slowly spoke to Kayleigh, "I expect you to catch up on the work that i had rubbed out. You will copy from someone elses book." Getting up he walked over to the board, "You will do these 10 questions for me as homework. They are due tomorrow. These answers can be found inside your text book"

1) Describe Conditions on Earth when it first formed
2) Todays Earth's Atmosphere is about 80% nitrogen, about 20% oxygen and less then 1% carbon dioxide. Identify the differnt compositions of the atmosphere 3.8 billion years ago
3)Explain why the atmospheric gases changed when Cyanobacteria appeared on earth
4) Identify the elements necessary to make the building blocks of life
5) descrive Stromatolites
6) Describe two main theories for the origin of life on earth
7) Identify three technologies used to investigate the origin of life on earth
Cool Describe a cultural belief for the creation of life.

He finished writing, 'I have decided to be generious and only give you eight questions. i expect them done by tomorrow and on my desk in the morning. I don't want them given to me at class. I want them in the morning so i may mark them."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 pm

'Matt' raised his eyebrows when he recognized the newcomer; who else could have blond hair like that? Ah, I should've figured she would be in this class. he thought, smiling a bit to himself, though he visibly flinched when someone whistled. Someone's asking for a Death Note on them. Sure enough, Kasai-sensei threw a piece of chalk at the culprit. 'Matt' didn't need to look to find out that it hit its target perfectly.

He waved back to her greeting silently, as any real noise would attract the attention of the teacher (if his actions didn't already). To his surprise, Kayleigh decided to sit down next to him (the seat on his right was nonexistent, of course, as that was where the door was). He nodded quietly, giving her a small smile before putting his attention back on the board, jotting down the questions that Kasai-sensei wrote on the board. With a Mac, it sounds easy enough... he thought, wondering if Cyra thought the same.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Makai paced back and forth on stage before coming to an abrupt stop and he began to speak once more, 'I will lay off on Assignments for the first four weeks. After that i will be handing them out. You will always be given four weeks notice before they are due. You will have four weeks to do these tasks. Exams i will give five weeks notice. Also i will know whom hasn't been studying during this period of time at home by the result of your scores. Trust me if you wish to pass i advice you study for them."
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 pm

As Kayleigh wrote down the questions she debated in her head whether or not it woul be a good idea to raise her hand. She didn't want to be repetitive about something that he had already spoken to the class about. It was bad enough already that she was late and disrupted his class, but she wanted to know. She slowly raised her hand as she finished up the last question. "Excuse me Mr. Kasai? I'm sorry if you have already had this asked or if you have told the others... Are we allowed to bring in our own personal laptops if that is a way that we have better practiced at taking notes?" she hoped that he would say yes. She loved Biology because she was interested in life itself, but the tests were hard and without the right notes, she would more than likely flunk the class. "And also," she continued, "is there a text book and/or work book that I should stay after class to get from you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:25 am

Makai slowly turned to Kayleigh as she raised her hands. he folded nhis arms and listened to her as she spoke. Reaching across the tabel he grabbed a text book and tossed it. The book flew through the air and landed right in front of Kayleigh with a loud bang, 'You maye bring our own personal laptops. THose without laptops i will supply. But be warned you will do nothing in this class that is not related to biology. You will not listen to music, not watch movies or watch anything porngraphic."

he was mainly directing this at the boys about the pornograpic videos. Getting to his feet the giant teacher looked at her, "Miss Kayleigh and this goes for everyone else that brings in personal laptops. I will be keeping avery close eye on you!"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 am

The slight sting of jealousy that always appeared when Cyra saw Kayleigh were present when she walked into the room as well. Since Dante met Kayleigh again they had barely met each other. It almost seemed as if she'd been abandoned the day she got together with him. That's why she couldn't help but feeling a little mad at the blonde girl. She hesistantly waved back to her, and then went back to writing down the notes, oblivious to anything else.

She sloped back in her chair when she was done writing. Such a big homework until tomorrow? It may be fine by others standards, but not hers. She didn't want to leave whisper hallow, but if she failed more grades her parents were likely to send her to yet another school. Why couldn't they understand that it just was her that was bad at school? It wasn't like her teachers were bad at teaching or anything. If she asked Matt for help she'd be taking up way too much of his time. He had homework too, and even if they both had biology there were other classes she needed help with. Guh, what a mess you've gotten youself into Cyra...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am

Makai looked over his class as he sat on his desk, 'If you require help answer these questions don't be afraid. You may come and find me either in the staff room, here or come to my room. Room number 15. My door should be locked but please simply knock and if i am home i will answer it." Makai got up from his table and cleared his throat, "And please do come for my help if you need it. I do not bite." Walking over to the door. He grabbed a handle to the store room next to it. he slid it open. Inside was a large shoe rack.

Above each slot was a name, "Starting tomorow you will take your shoes off before entering my class." Makai himself wasn't wearing shoes he was in whtie socks. His black combat boots were in a slot at the top, "Find the slot marked with your name. THis classroom will be like my hoom where rules are the same take your shoes off before entering." Makai walked over to his desk and took a seat, "Now im coming around to hand you each a copy of the syllabus." Makai grabbed some sheets and walked over to the desks handing out a copy of what they would be learning this year, 'If you wish to pass follow what is on this sheet and i promise you on all assignments and exams their will be questions related to what you have learned."

Walking back to his desk he looked over his class, 'I can not put a question in an exam or do an assignment based of something that is not on that syllabus. So everything we learn this year on that syllabus will be on your two exams.:
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am

'Matt' silently took the syllabus that Kasai-sensei passed out, staring at it blankly when he firt got it. He half-hoped that the floors of the classrooms were thoroughly washed, as they were taking off their shoes.

As he read the syllabus he made a mental note in his head to copy this all down on a Notetaker later, even if he could memorize this thing word by word. Hell, he should make an entire Notetaker for this class, actually. Kasai-sensei said that they could bring their own laptops, which meant that his Macbook was perfectly acceptable. Excellent.

He smiled silently at Kasai-sensei's reassurance that the syllabus told everything they were covering in this class. Even more excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biology for Juniors
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: Science Classrooms :: Room 30-
Jump to: