Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Biology for Juniors

Go down 
+3
Cyra Redfield
Karatsu
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Biology for Juniors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 am

Cyra considered if she would ask Kasai for help with her homework. He had a very intimidating appearance, but he seemed to be very nice, at least he was so in the grocery store. Maybe she could get some extra help, that would be good. It would be a real pain asking him though, but it was probably her best chance.

We're taking off our shoes? How queer, Cyra thought.She would have to remember to put decent socks on for biology, she had way too many childish ones. She looked at the syllabus, but it didn't really tell her anything other than she had lots of work ahead of her. She clenched her right fist. I'm going to do my best, she thought with determination.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 am

Makai yawned loudly as he looked over his crowd, 'Now many might think that my idea of taking your shoes off may be wierd. But it is how i am. its in my culture. So please respect where im from. Also i would like if you adressed my as Makai-sensei or Kasai-sensei." Makai jumped to his feet and smiled sweetly a rare smile hardly seen on his features. His smile vanished as his cold features returned. He walked up behind his desk and placed a bag on the table. Inside was a number of wrapped sweets and lollies, 'Alright since you've listened so well take a treat from that bag and pass it around." he tossed the bag onto Cyra's table.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 am

Oh? Why'd he start with me? Cyra thought. She was sitting in the row in front of the back row, so it seemed odd to start here. Oh well, maybe he just picked one. She quickly picked a sweet from the bag and passed it to the girl next to her. She then bowed her head with a quiet "Thank you Kasai-sensei." She had always wanted to call a teacher sensei, but had never gotten the chance before. It would seem rather wierd, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Selenity Belmont

Selenity Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Selenity had just arrived at the school. She hadn't even been given the chance to set things up at her dorm room yet and told that she needed to go immediately to her third period class and it was already underway. The stunning young woman straightened out her uniform before opening the door. She look down at her schedule then up as she says, "I'm sorry to interrupt but I just arrived but moments ago to the school. Please do forgive me for the interruption."

She walkds forward towards the teacher and hands him her note from the office. She smiles kindly then looks around the room for a vacant seat.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 am

Makai looked up as the door opened. His eyes stared at the new person. he sighed in great annoyance and took the note from her. He read over it and spoke up at her "Selenity is it. Well then Selenity-san i will excuse you today and today only under stood." makai walked over to his desk and grabbed a bunch of paper and a text book. he walked over and handed them to her, 'Your text book for the class and the notes that were done today. Along with the questions for homework. And the questions are due to me by 9 am tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 am

'Matt' glanced at the latecomer, looked away, then looked back again. Wait, did she have white hair? .... An albino, huh. Either that or she's really into cosplay. he guessed quickly, feeling a nudge at his back. The person behind him had received their candy and was giving it to him. I'm surprised that someone didn't just take all of it. he thought as he took a saltwater taffy from it before handing it to Kayleigh.

Truthfully he couldn't give the new girl, Selenity, much thought. Sometimes his bad eyesight can HELP him, huh? I wonder when this class will be over..
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 am

Makai sat on his desk and yawned loudly. he looked over his students. he got up and walked to a sliding door next to the black board. he slid it open revealing a large room his office. A small koi pond was inside. The floor was carpeted and a large table was in the middle with a large number of cushions around it, 'Once you've grabbed a sweet come in and take a seat and relax for the last half hour. I';ll go put some tea on." He stepped inside the room and looked at them, 'And please do take your shoes off." walking in makai headed over to a table and put a large tea pot on.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 am

Wow, does she look like something? Almost like a princess, Cyra thought as she looked up at the new girl. The white hair was very eyecatching, it was really hard not to stare. As Kasai-sensei yawned, so did she. When he told them to go relax in his office the students exchanged queer looks with each other. Now this was an odd teacher. It made the whole thing more interesting though. Cyra glanced over to Matt and Kayleigh, then got up and walked up to the door. As she passed the new girl she smiled and said a quick "Hello". When she was taking off her shoes she realised that she had indeed taken socks with a teddybear pattern on them. She hoped no one would notice, she'd made to much of a scene already. She quickly sat down on her knees to avoid just that.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 am

Makai had caught the socks Cyr was wearing but never said a word. he merely waited for the kettle to boil. Once it had grabbed a number of clay cups and placed them on a palte. he grabbed the pot and poured the hot jasmine tea into the glasses. he walked over to the table and sat the plate down. he grabbed himself a cup and gently blew on it. he sat down on his knees his back straight and took a sip of the hot tea, "Please enjoy its jasmine."
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

Kayleigh took the bag of candies from Matt. She turned to pass it down the row, but noticed the she and Matt had been the only two people that were daring enough to sit in the front row. She stood and walk to the new girl, holding out the bag. "Would you like a piece? And don't feel akward coming in late, this is my first day as well and I was late too." She smiled at her, happy that she had something in common with someone in the class. "And if I may add, you are extremely beautiful! I'm sorry if that strange for me to be saying," she said quietly laughing. She smiled once more and then set the bag of candy on her desk. Quickly, she walked back to her desk, sitting down and turning to Matt. "So what have you been up too?" she asked him.

Last edited by Kayleigh on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selenity Belmont

Selenity Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 pm

"Hai Kasai-sensei. Domogozi Arigato." Selenity says using the formal expression for thanks, in almost flawless japanese, her english accent apparent keeping her from her aim of flawless execution of the language.

Selenity notes another girl is removing her shoes and does so as well, revealing real silk stockings with lace at the knees. Her skirt look likes it had been modified to reflect the same length as the other girls' were. She smiles kindly to the fellow student that was taking off her own shoes then straightens herself up, resuming her balance.

She smiles to the girl that approaches her as she says, "Thank you for your compliment you are to kind. And that does make me feel better about being late. Let's make sure we're early or at least on time together tomorrow, yes?"

She takes a vaccant seat in the first row besides the girl that offered her the candies and sets down her textbook and notes before smoothing out her skirt as she lowered herself into the seat. She crossed her legs at her ankles and delicately tucked them under her chair. She was a picture of elegance. Though she seemed to be leaning slightly against her chair. In truth it was inpart to relieve the strain on her back. She'd taped down her breasts a bit in an attempt to fit in better and not draw as much attention to herself. She vowed not to shame her family again by getting involved with a teacher again. Though she alway did have a weakness for Japanese and French men.

Selenity sighs softly, she had a feeling that this was going to be an... intersting stay for her.

Last edited by Selenity Belmont on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Makai walked out back into his classroom and took a seat on his desk, 'Well isn't anyone else going to come in for a cup of jasmine tea?" Makai tapped his foot hands on his desk as he looked over his crowd of students. His sky blue eyes looking over every last one of them. His eyes landed on Selenity/ His eyes narrowed staring straight through her eyes as if piercing into her soul. Yawning he spoke up, "If you feel uncomfortable then why do it?' he was sending his message at Selenity regarding her taped breasts. he had been with enough women to see such thing.

Getting up Makai whistled and walked over to the board stroking his chin. He looked at them and began to draw something it was a diagram of the classroom with tables and names on them, "From now on you'll be seated in those spots for the rest of this class. if you wish to move ask me please."
Back to top Go down
Selenity Belmont

Selenity Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Selenity rises gracefully and smiles to her classmates as she says kindly, "I'll pour for those that would like one."

She had a basic understanding of japanese customs. And if he was as old fashioned as she was thinking then a woman was suppose to act as a hostess or such for him. She blushes as he seems to have caught on to what she was doing with the taping and speaks softly, "Kasai-sensei. If you please that is a private matter. If you wish to talk to me on it I will stay after class but I would appreciate it if I could keep my private matters out of the school's common knowledge if you please Kasai-sensei."

Selenity then looks back over to her classmates, her expression and composure calm as if their teachers words had not shaken her internally. She smiled to Kayleigh and hoped that the girl would not mind having her on her other side.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Great, I'm the only one who entered the office? Cyra thought sourly, cursing herself for going in first. Now she just looked stupid. Not sure if she should stay or walk back in the classroom she started tugging at her skirt. If she walked out now she'd look stupid, but if she stayed and no-one else entered she'd look even more stupid. She finally decided to wait just a little bit, she was unlike the others doing what the teacher said. She threw a glance towards Matt to see what he was doing, pretty sure he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Selenity Belmont

Selenity Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

((ack sorry i thought the tea was in the classroom))

Selenity gazes around and realizing that the tea is not in the classroom she follows to where Cyra went smiling to her fellow students before stepping into the office after Cyra. Internally she was highly embarrassed that she'd misunderstood but outwardly she was the picture of serene composure. She smiles kindly to the young woman before she gracefully kneels next to where the tea is set up. She carefully holds back the sleeve of her white blouse as she pours a cup of tea for Cyra first. Then gently hands it to her. She then pours herself a cup as well. She was used to pouring tea and her graceful movements were almost at an expertise level.

Selenity then picks up her own cup and gently blows on it before taking a sip. She then looks to Cyra as she says, softly, "Is this normal for teachers to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

'Matt' was about to go to the office when Kayleigh simply went back to her own class and began talking to him. Um.. Okay. Just go along with the flow, why don't he~?

"I got lectured before you entered the classroom, if that counts as anything," he said, smiling. He had absolutely no idea that Cyra had a slight grudge against the girl he was talking to; in fact, even if he knew he would've still talked to her. Kayleigh was, after all, a middle school acquaintance.

"Shouldn't we go to Kasai-sensei's office, though?" he asked, glancing toward the office before looking back at Kayleigh. Was it just him or was Cyra looking at him?
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 am

Cyra looked away, blushing. Did he see her? Maybe she had underestimated his eyesight.

"Is this normal for teachers to do here?" Startled Cyra turned to the new girl. She shook off everything else and smiled. "I wouldn't know. I've been here a while, but this is my first lesson. We haven't had any teachers before." She tooke the cup that was handed to her. "Thank you. You've done this before, haven't you?" Cyra couldn't help but to feel simple when she sat next to this girl, who almost seemed perfect.
Back to top Go down
Selenity Belmont

Selenity Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 am

Selenity smiles kindly to Cyra, her english accent apparent as she speaks, "My family is English. My Father has some business here and so I was transferred here so that I might be closer to my family. I am very practiced in pouring tea. Though not in many of the customs here."

Selenity didn't seem to notice any sign of discomfort from Cyra yet gives her a warm smile all the same. "I'm Selenity Belmont. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am

Makai stared at his classroom and walked over to his koi pond. He crouched and pulled out abag of fish food. he reached inside and tossed some pellets into the pond. large and small koi fish were smilling around happily inside. he grabbed his own cup and took a sip from it, "I will follow your advice Selenity./ but the class didn't know i was directing it at you until you actually spoke up. So until that moment they didn't know whom i was speaking to."
Back to top Go down
Selenity Belmont

Selenity Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Selenity looked to Kasai-sensei as she says, "I suppose you are are right sensei but still it seems wrong to me to call out a student like that. Though I suppose if that is how you wish to conduc your classroom who am I to stop you?"

She calmly takes a sip of her tea as she regards their sensei.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Makai merely chuckled as he sipped his own tea, "I see you as students yet i don't. I see you as young men and women." he sipped his tea quietly and took a lotus position on a pillow and sipped once more, "Plus im merely offering some advice to you. If you restrict them like that it will not be good for you in a long run." He had his eyes shut as he sipped his tea, 'Besides you shouldn't be embarrassed if you have beauty to flaunt then flaunt it don't be embrassed. Everyone has features that best suit them you just need to bring them out." He opened his eyes and stared at Cyra then at Selenity before shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaileigh

Kaileigh

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

Kayleigh quietly opened the door and entered Mr. Kasai's office. The two girls that had previously entered looked a bit akward about what had occured before she entered. She moved to where the small tea kettle on his desk was placed, acting as if she wasn't there. It was better that way. She gentlely picked up one of the fragile tea cups and set it on the desk. She began to pour the tea in while she prayed that one of her naturaly klutzy moments didnt happen. Sucessfully, she poured it without spilling even a single drop. She let out a sigh of relief and turned toward her teacher. She leaned forward to bow to him when a klutz moment occured. She fell forward onto all fours, spilling the tea all over the floor, the cup rolling under his desk. She moved forward quickly to grab the cup just before it hit the leg of the desk where it surely would have broken. She began to sit up and hit her head on the hard bottom of the desk. Trying to rub her head while keeping balance, she lifted the hand with the cup above her, shattering it. As the shards of glass fell onto and around her, she took a deep breathe. "I give up..." she mumbled. She knew that she had just mad a fool of herself. Suddently, a cool breeze hit her, reminding her that she was wearing a very short skirt. Deep red blush flooded her cheeks. Her eye twitched.

Last edited by Kayleigh on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am

A warm chuckle could be heard behind Kayleigh as Dante stood behind her, smiling in a charming way when he saw her thong and the view. His long honey brown hair was flipped to the side as it fell in his blue eyes, he bending forward. He was wearing the normal school outfit, those the white button up shirt he wore was unbuttoned a little, revealing somewhat of his muscular chest. The tie was loose, his shirt wasn't tucked in his shirt, and his sleeves pushed up to just before his elbows, revealing his toned out forearms. He leaned forward and helped her up with his safe yet sturdy hands, holding onto her. "You alright there, Miss Klutz?" he chuckled softly, his chuckle ever so dazzingly. "By the way—nice ass," he said in an attractive voice, winking at her and heading to the back of the room and plopping down in a chair. Dante was one of the hottest guys here at Whisper Hallow Academy.

Last edited by Dante Holloway on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am

Makai yawned as he watched Desiree. His eyes narrowed as she fell. Rolling his eyes he watched as the cup shattered. he got up and walked over to a table and walked back. he placed it down in front of her and poured her a new glass. he looked at Dante but didn't acknowledge him. He didn't bother saying anything about her skirt flying up, 'I think next time you should chose to not wear a skirt if you do not wish to be flashing your fellow students. Or the option of wearing shorts underneath"
Back to top Go down
Dante Holloway

Dante Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 am

Dante rolled his eyes at the teacher. He crossed his legs as he placed them ontop of the desk, his hands behind his head. "I love the fact that an old pervy teach' like you comments on some random chick's breasts that clearly aren't that exciting to look when you have an innocent student trip and has the skirt fly up on accident. That my friend, woot! Is the best. Keep wearing skirts Kayleigh!" Dante said with a smirk.

Last edited by Dante Holloway on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biology for Juniors   Biology for Juniors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biology for Juniors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Classes :: Science Classrooms :: Room 30-
Jump to: