Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Male Dorm 14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix

Male Dorm 14 Empty
PostSubject: Male Dorm 14   Male Dorm 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Room Number: 14

Decor: The room is quite an odd shape, being in a rather odd position in the building, like it's just there to fill space. It's very long and thin, 10 metres long and 2 metres thin to be precise, but at the far end there's a sort of dent, just large enough for a bed, which is what there is in there. A bunk bed, to be precise. The ceiling and walls anywhere that's visible from the bunks are all covered in pictures, mostly A4, of either frisbee related things, surfing related things or science related things. Aside from that there's a beige carpet and white walls and ceiling and a modest, wooden set of draws in the corner near the bunk bed with four draws.

Roommates: Last year there was Sebastian Green and one George Hamilton. George moved back to England however. His replacement is one Gideon Liesel, a Junior.

Privacy: Upon the door there's a peep hole, a slide lock and a chain lock, left there by George with Seb to lazy to remove them.

Traffic: People rarely go in the room, although the sound of frisbee's bumping the walls can often be heard.

[note] If you want to be in my dorm with me don't bother asking, you have my pre-emptive permission.

Last edited by Salix on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

Male Dorm 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male Dorm 14   Male Dorm 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 pm

would you say that your dorm is often unlocked often locked mostly unlocked mostly locked always locked etc?

Male Dorm 14 Coolcat
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net

Male Dorm 14
Page 1 of 1