Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Mickey's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael21

Michael21

Mickey's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Mickey's Dorm   Mickey's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 am

Room Number: 21

Decor: His room is always properly settled. His wall is white. His bed is white while his bed sheet is black. He has two comfy pillow to hug on. His room have a two side table drawer, one for each side. Its floor is covered with a grey soft carpet. Lastly, it has a study table/ Computer Desk where Mickey usually does his researches, homeworks and others. His kitchen is small but neat. His kitchen is white. He has a table for four when he wants to eat. His living room is white too. It has a long black sofa in his living room and he has a 40" flat screen TV. In his living room he also has a bookshelf. So if he want to read books, he will just go there and get a book to read.

Privacy: It is always locked even if Mickey's inside the room. Visitors should have a permit from him.

Traffic: None, but if someone knocks he/she is always welcome.

Last edited by Michael21 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some description to my kitchen and my living room.)
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Mickey's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Dorm   Mickey's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm

May I have more description with you dorm, such as your kitchen and living room as well? You can use pictures if you don't know how to describe them completely.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Michael21

Michael21

Mickey's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Dorm   Mickey's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 am

Done Editing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Mickey's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Dorm   Mickey's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 am

Hmm, okay. Approved
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Michael21

Michael21

Mickey's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Dorm   Mickey's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm

tnx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mickey's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Dorm   Mickey's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickey's Dorm
Page 1 of 1