Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Max Hogan-Black's Dorm   Max Hogan-Black's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 am

Room Number: 35

Decor: Max took the time to design his room all on his own (for the most part). It was made for the comfort of only a few people, not for hosting a bunch of guests. There is one color scheme throughout the dorm: blacks, grays, and whites. Except, his kitchen has random wood flooring, he just liked it. He only has a few pictures of him and his family throughout the entire dorm. None of the knickknacks/wall art/etc are his. But he handpicked them. He has many books in his room, including some of his old writing books, and he has a few of his favorite movies as well.

Bedroom:

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm Storage-bed-with-raisable-frame-and-slats-from-boconcept-bedroom-furniture-collection

Living Room:

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm Black-white-living-room

Bathroom:

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm Modern-black-white-bathroom-design-by-noken-588x405

Kitchen:

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm F3c0b7d34810573b_homeremodeling1_modern-kitchen

Privacy: Max's door is unlocked when he is in the room, and locked when he is not. Except for special things such as: showering, deep studying, or if he just needs some privacy. Anyone who wishes to come in for any reason should always knock first and wait for permission to enter.

Traffic: Max is always alone in his room. He has no friends to speak of, and definitely does not have a lover. He has convinced himself that he is okay with this, but he really is not. He really hopes that one day soon he will meet someone that he will become close to and will be over all the time.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Max Hogan-Black's Dorm   Max Hogan-Black's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: Max Hogan-Black's Dorm   Max Hogan-Black's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Hogan-Black's Dorm   Max Hogan-Black's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Hogan-Black's Dorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 35-
Jump to: