Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Mornings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Suki didn't have class right now and she was happy. Mornings were never really good with her, yet she couldn't sleep this morning. So instead she decided to come down to the Common room and try and do something. But when she came down here all she could think about was nothing. Nothing entered her head in this morning. She had brought some books and paper but nothing came to mind.She let out a sigh and pulled out a pen and started to doodle on the paper. Her first class hadn't started yet and she had time to do nothing still.
"Why did I come down here?" she asked herself. "I have nothing to do but doddle in this notebook...." She let out another sigh.
Slowly she took out a soda can and opened it. She had been wanting one for a while, ut she never opened it till now. She drank some of it and felt better. The last time she had a soda was right before she moved here.
"This is good," she continued to say to herself. "I'll just doodle while drinking my soda..." She continued her doddling.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Mikazuki walked into the common room and quickly noticed something out of the ordinary. There was a girl sitting there doodling. She still had only talked to two people in the entire school so she was happy to see an actual person. Now she knew she wasn't being shunned for being the new kid.

Mika sat across the mysterious girl hoping to get her attention and turned the television on. Then she thought to herself, "What if she needs concentration to doodle" and turned it back off. She pulled opened the book she always kept with her titled; 'It'. She beamed once more at the mysterious girl and began reading
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Suki could feel the girl that walked in stare at her from time to time. Slowly she took another sip of her soda and glanced at the girl. She's reading "It"....does she like scary clowns or something...? She sighed and looked down at her doodle again.

It was getting uncomfotable with this girl just reading and looking at her from time to time. Suki put her pencil down. "Do you want to say something to me or are you just going to sit there readng your book?" She looked at the girl with cold eyes, yet not really knowing she was at the same time. She waited for the girl to answer her.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC: you said do i like scary clowns lmao
not like the movie it
the book is about a young boy that has an abusive mother and finally gets out of her custody
Smile

IC:
Mika heard her say "Do you want to say something to me or are you just going to sit there readng your book?" and look at her with cold eyes
She now had a sad face. She looked at the girl and said "I apologize I'm new here and i haven't talked to anyone i didn't meant to disturb you.. i'll leave" and she left to her dorm room
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 am

OC: Oh it was a book too, before the movie.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 pm

OOC: ahh i see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mornings   Mornings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mornings