Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

DiCaprio's Gourmet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 am

(Continued from Here)

Haru had arrived in the parking lot of a Gourmet Restaurant. There was vallet parking as well. But he chose to park himself. Haru exited the car, opening the door for Thorn. " Welcome to DiCaprio's Gourmet." he said.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 am

Thorn out out and smiles "cool, not been to a restront like this one before"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:28 am

As the two walked into the fancy restaurant, Haru asked for a table for two. He mentioned his name and the waiter took them to their seats. He winked at the waiter. The Waiter then left. Then someone brought Wine to the two.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:47 am

She looked around and admired the resteront, she was quiet suprsied when the person broght wine to there table, she smiled at Haru wormly
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 am

Haru asked Thorn what she was going to order. He ordered fettucini and crab. Although he was enjoying his time, his heart pumped. What he wanted to tell her involved a sin.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 am

she thought for a momet then said "i'm ganna order spoggety" smiling, she was enjoying her sleft too, she was happy to be with Haru
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 am

Haru calmly drank his wine. He did not binge, but he sipped. When the food came, he smiled at Thorn, waiting for her to start. "Ah it took us an hour to get here. We could catch one movie at least after this. I was thinking, Inception?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 am

she nodded and replied "sure, i'v hurd that's a good movie"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 am

Haru smiled. Once they began to eat, he was silent. Wishing Thorn would want to have the same thing as he wants. A way to express love. A way to make up for the long amount of times they don't see each other. "So, how do you like WHA?"
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 am

Thorn smile and said "it's great, every one is much nicer here then back home and i don't have to worry about getting picked on here" shewas happy to be here and to be with Haru, she wished she'd see him more, my brother posted me some new fighting stills and moves to try out, maybe Haru can help me train she smiled at Haru again before saying "my brother posted me new fighting still and moves, could you help me train some time Haru-kun?" she then quickly added "i made a promiss to my big brother when i was little to get good at fighting, he has a bad leg so he couldn't lurn to fight if he wanted to and he's trying to get in the army so he'll be wanting me to help him out when i can" she explaned
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 am

Haru nodded as Thorn explained. " Sure. I will be happy to." he said. Eating his dinner rather politely, he smiled. He was never asked to train anyone. Of course dinner would not last. He would take 15 minutes to eat it. " So after, movie at the theater or go to my place? Your choice. Because it is around 6:45. It would be late when we get back." Haru mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 am

Thorn thought then said "let's go to your place, we don't wanna go to bed too late or we might end up getting up late" she politely eat her food as well
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 am

Haru recieved the bill. After they finished, he left a 50 buck tip and payed 5000 dollars for the dinner. It was worth 100 but ok. He walked Thorn to his car and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 am

Thorn hugged him if he let her and said "thank u Haru-kun" after that she got into the car and put her seat belt on
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 am

Haru started the car as he drove back to the dorm.

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 am

(Go Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DiCaprio's Gourmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: DiCaprio's Gourmet   DiCaprio's Gourmet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DiCaprio's Gourmet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Grounds :: Restaurant Area-
Jump to: