Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

going swimming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Amy had nothing to do so she decided to go to the swimming pool, she got changed in the changing room, put her stuff in a locker and went into the swimming pool, she slowly entered the water and swam around finding a stop and sit down and relax
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Haru, walking out with a new hair style. It resembled Hyde's hair but a more Crimson red. His eyes matching his hair, made him frightening. A 6 foot 11 tall man wearing long swim trunks. A kid tried to trip him but he threw the bully into the water, accidently making the kid's head bop off the pool. "Wo-ops." he said. Haru jumped into the water and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 am

(i don't mind at all)

Amy noticed the the tall boy trowing the other boy into the water, she went over to see if the boy was on then when she noticed the tall boy relaxing she went over and said "i saw what happend, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 am

The boy tried to lie to the teacher and tell her that he did it on purpose. " He shouldn't have tried to trip me. And if your a teacher that was here 2-3 years ago, you should know that he is lieing. Unless you don't know about the infamous Haruma Hihiao." he said, not with cockiness but seeming to not like saying it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Luvly

Elizabeth Luvly

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Elizabeth was going for a swim, just because she didn't know what to do. By the pool she changed into her favourite bikini, noticing the top was getting quite smal. Again. Annoyed by this fact, she ran to the pool and jumped right in. The water was just right, a perfect temperature. It was'nt until she came back above water that she saw the other two by the side of the pool. Smiling, she swam to them.
"Hi, how are you?" She wiped the hair out of her face so she could see them properly.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Haru waved for a bit and procceeded with swimming alone. They probably don't want to talk to him. He looked into the bright sky, thinking about Thorn. This is it..... Thorn....
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 am

"i know it wasn't your falt, i was watching that boy when he tried to trip u up" she replied carly, she saw a girlswim over to them and say "hi, how are you?", she replied "hello, i'm fine thank you, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

Haru was in such mellowness. The sorrow within him is something he could not control. What had happened the other night was unforgettable. He swam around but then swam over to the girl. "Hello. I am Haru." he said. Then he put his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

going swimming Empty
PostSubject: Re: going swimming   going swimming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going swimming
Page 1 of 1