Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Visiting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm

[[Totally fine, it happens all the time lol]]

He, very hesitantly, returned the hug. Note that he barely knew her, so he was being pretty awkward, and truthfully he wouldn't have returned the hug if that action weren't unmistakably a sign of cruel coldness. Which, of course, he didn't feel in the slightest.

'Matt' raised his eyebrows slightly at her apology. "It's fine." He had a tendency to say that a lot, but he didn't lie when it involves others. Well, most of the time, at least. "You feel better now, though?"
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

The moment got even more awkward. I didn't handle that too well. she thought to herself. She had an idea to make the moment unawkward but it was so awkward right now that anything she did would be categorized as awkward. She decided to do it anyway, besides she had to get to know him.

She looked around and asked him, "Do you have a paper and pen?"

Last edited by MikazukiShizuoka on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:31 am

The thickness of the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Well, he had a reason to be; it wasn't everyday 'Matt' was alone with an almost unknown girl in his dorm (though this did happen more than he expected it to) who just hugged him, twice (this was a first).

He thought back on that memory. She had hugged him because he had said that he was having 'family problems'. Was that pity or sympathy there? Well, the two feelings were close, but there was a slight difference... Hugging usually means mutual feelings, doesn't it?

'Matt' was a little late with his logic, but he gradually came to the conclusion. It matched with her uneasiness, relapses, and her reaction to his reassurance. Mikazuki faced her own amount of family problems, bullying, and basically lived a depressed childhood; who knows, her life could be more fucked up than his. He didn't see any physical scars, but then again, he didn't see any

He wouldn't pry, though. Never would he pry into other people's troubles unless they need to tell him.

"Oh, yeah," he answered to her request, moving over to one of the few tables in the living room. This square one had a little box of pens and a notepad. He took a pen and the entire notepad, handing them to her.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm

He handed her a paper and she took it replying "Thank you" She quickly scribbled some words on the paper. It was the same thing every time so everything was the same on the paper besides the last question.

She had a feeling she knew what he would say though, for the last question that was. She handed him the paper and looked at down waiting for his answers.

OC: I made the picture with Microsoft Paint you can save it and edit if you want to answer like that buy you don't have to.
Visiting - Page 2 Matts_10
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 pm

[[I don't have any editing programs on this laptop, so I'll just answer it text-wise.]]

'Matt' took the paper, frowning a bit at the paper. He paused for a moment, then produced a small magnifying glass from his pocket, putting it in front of the paper. Yeah, he know he was doing a complete giveaway, but he couldn't read her writing; it was too small.

He read all of it, blinking. Woah. A personality quiz. He never did one of these before; it was way too revealing about him. The junior didn't like revealing stuff about himself, and he didn't think about those either. In fact, he didn't even know he had a favorite female hairstyle.

Oh well, he just had to answer these carefully.. He sat down on a couch, placing the paper on a table and started to write.

Name: Matt

People acted weird when they found out that his last name, English wise, was 'Blood'

Sex Interest:

He paused. Sex interest? His orientation?

The right answer would be straight, right? The pen hovered the paper, ready to write down the 'S'.... But it seemed almost as if there was a force between the ballpoint pen and the paper. What?

For all I know, I'm asexual. he thought, frowning. He had never had a girlfriend, and to be truthful, he never had a crush on a girl either. One had kissed him on a dare when he was in elementary school, but he had found that as a form of bullying and didn't enjoy it a bit.

As for guys.... He didn't want to dwell on that matter.

He left that spot blank.

Hobbies:

Ah, that. Not a lot of people know his hobbies, mainly because he doesn't talk about them. He wondered if he should think of Mikazuki as a prying person before he realized that a lot of people got asked these questions. It's just that no one bothered to ask him.

Hobbies: Drawing, basketball, studying

That worked.

Favorite Color: Wisteria
Favorite Female Hairstyle: Straight auburn, below the shoulders

It kind of surprised him how easy the answer came, but oh well.

Now te last question... That was a hard one to answer.

'Matt' didn't have any interest in this winter dance. Yes, he read about it in the school newspaper (since when did they have one?), but he didn't really care. He had never been to a school dance before, and he wasn't sure if he'd want to. He couldn't dance, for a start. He couldn't see, second. And, truthfully, when he was younger he was afraid that he'd get his face slammed into a punch bowl.

Besides, even if he planned to go, he would've probably went by himself. Well, true, being to a dance by yourself is awfully depressing, but he knew enough people in this school to not be comfortable. If he were going with someone, would he go with Mikazuki?

Truthfully, the answer would be no. He barely even knew her. If he would go to any dance with anyone in this school, then the person he would ask would be... Cyra. Took him a few seconds to realize this, but yeah, he'd ask Cyra. She was the closest person he had right now.

It'd seem awfully cold if he were to say no, though. Awfully, awfully cold. But, to all be truthful, he wasn't fond of going with someone he had just met.

He had to take a deep breath before circling 'No' and then passed the paper to her, saying at the same time:

"I'm sorry, but I'm not even sure if I'm going to the dance. If I am, I'll see you there."

His tone, his face, everything was apologetic, but his mind was set up. Unless someone literally dragged him over, he wasn't going.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

"Its okay you don't have to apologize." She said in a questionable manner. The way he ended his sentence sounded like a conversation ender. She grabbed the paper from the table and slipped it into her purse. She stood up quickly tipping the table slightly and causing some of her water to spill on her. She let out a small yelp and covered the water stain with her hand.

"If you go i'll see you there." She said as she headed towards the door.
She turned around in front of the door and said. "You apologize too much" in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:49 pm

The air immediately stiffened after the rejection, and he could that he had, most obviously, caused a rift in their relationship. She had just wanted a 'friend' to go with, and he had said no. This wasn't him saying that they weren't friends, but still, it was quite a blow, wasn't it?

The junior quickly grabbed the glass of water, which had tipped over when she stood up, and steadied it. The air grew even thicker, though he forced himself to stand up and follow her to the door.

"Yeah."

He caught the slight whisper, just barely, as it brushed against his ears. His first impulse was to apologize--what else was there to do--, but he caught himself in time and just let out a small, sad smile.

"There's not much to do but that sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting   Visiting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Male Dormitory :: Single Dorm Rooms :: Dorm 45-
Jump to: