Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Kan Ingvar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Kan Ingvar Empty
PostSubject: Kan Ingvar   Kan Ingvar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: Kan Ingvar
Age/Grade: 14, 9th Grade
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165
Appearance: Kan has a lean body figure, and has a decent muscle build from his 4 years in Boxing and continuous attempts to keep his body in shape. He has shiny blond hair and usually gels it into a faux hawk. He has a decent face to look upon, but nothing really impressive, you could say he has average looks. He also has light blue eyes and a fair skin color.

Relations:

Sexuality: Straight. He has little to no experience.
Fetishes: Kan has a rather weird fetish, a woman who can actually beat him up; even tho that probably won't ever come true. He also has a thing for tall women and nice asses.
Dislikes: Lazing Around, Studying, Math, and Country Music.
Clique: He doesn't belong to any particular Clique, he hangs around with a lot of people from different groups and at times is a loner.
Crushes: Well... if there was a woman who could overpower him...

Back story:

History:
Kan was born in Norway, Oslo to a family of Norwegian ancestry, his Mom, Dad and 2 Brothers, Kan happened to be born alongside his 2nd brother, Paul (Yup, twins) and his last brother was born 3 years after that. Kan's life was rather peaceful, but you could expect that he usually got picked on at School, he never really said anything back and simply ignored them because of his friendly personality, and the bullying continued. His parents never really fought and he had a nice atmosphere to grow up in, and he usually played around with his twin brother, not so much his younger brother.

When he was 8 he moved to California along with his family, although it took him time to adjust to the new environment, he still had fun and eventually began making friends because of it. And this is when he first started Boxing. In California he wasn't really bullied anymore. But if he was he always stuck up for himself and attempted to change their attitude towards him, he wasn't the small quiet kid he was before.

After his 14th birthday he begged his parents to send him off to a Boarding School that he heard a lot about, he had a feeling this could be his big break to make a lot of friends and maybe even get a long-lasting girlfriend. After much annoying pestering they sent him off along with his twin brother, Paul.

Last edited by The Death Wish on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Kan Ingvar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kan Ingvar   Kan Ingvar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Very nice, I like it ^^

Approved!
Back to top Go down
The Death Wish

The Death Wish

Kan Ingvar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kan Ingvar   Kan Ingvar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kan Ingvar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kan Ingvar   Kan Ingvar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kan Ingvar
Page 1 of 1