Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Seb's skill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix

Seb's skill Empty
PostSubject: Seb's skill   Seb's skill I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Name: Throws

Ability: It would make him more popular if most people didn't think he miss used it so badly. He is able to throw most objects with an incredible deal of accuracy. The kind he can throw best are frisbee's.

History: Long hours of practice.

Name: Agility

Ability: Seb is much more agile than the average person and he has better balance. his reactions are also slightly above average too.

History: Seb's older brother, Trey, would often try to tackle him playfully and other such things. This coupled with playing frisbee, climbing trees and just his life style in general gave him agility above the standards of most others.

Last edited by Salix on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Seb's skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seb's skill   Seb's skill I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Explain the extent of the skill, you don't have to go that deep, but just give us a general idea. How does this skill make him better than average? Or is he average with the skill? For example, use adjectives to describe like.. He is a fairly strong thrower or his agility makes him a good bit faster than most.
Back to top Go down
Salix

Seb's skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seb's skill   Seb's skill I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Changed. I really wasn't sure what to put in it. According to the template there's nowhere, really, to describe the ability. It's kind of odd, might I suggest an adjustment?
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Seb's skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seb's skill   Seb's skill I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm

I'll probably add that in.. All the templates were taken from the creators of the original site, so they aren't very specific.

Anyways, you're approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seb's skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seb's skill   Seb's skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seb's skill
Page 1 of 1