Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Hiding out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Stole

Crimson Stole

Hiding out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hiding out (open)   Hiding out (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Crimson was in a corner of the library, her nose stuck in a vampire tale. She was hiding from the rest of the school. Kids walked past, not even noticing the new girl, whispering pointless gossip. The librarian didn't even see her, for she too was deep within the pages of a story from long ago.
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

Hiding out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out (open)   Hiding out (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:51 am

During her free period that day, Doreen walked into the library to look what biology books and magazines were new this week. First she went to the new books department, but didn't find anything interesting, so she walked towards the corner with new magazines. There she saw a new Nature edition. She picked it up and walked towards her favorite seat in the corner. With a little bit of surprise she saw that another girl was already sitting there. How strange, she hadn't noticed the girl yet. She smiled to the girl, who looked like she was obsessed with her book about vampires. Doreen considered this as a good thing and sat down next to her silently. She was curious who the girl was, but didn't want to interrupt the girl. She slowly turned the leaves of the magazine over, skimming through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Stole

Crimson Stole

Hiding out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out (open)   Hiding out (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:54 am

Crimson had finished her vampire story and looked beside her. She gave a little start to see the girl just sitting there. Why hadn't I noticed before? Crimson asked herself. She cleared her throat. "Um... hello." She whispered softly. "Am I in your spot?"
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

Hiding out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out (open)   Hiding out (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 am

The girl next to her suddenly cleared her throat and Doreen looked up from her magazine. "Hey there" she answered, "it's actually nice to see somebody else using this table as well." She smiled friendly. It seemed that the girl was done with the vampire story, so this was the perfect timing for introductions. "My name is Doreen and I am a Junior, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Stole

Crimson Stole

Hiding out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out (open)   Hiding out (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:16 am

Crimson looked to the girl beside her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Crimson. I am a sophomore." She thought a moment. "I don't understand why no one sits here. It's quite peaceful and I haven't been bothered at all since I sat down." she finally said. She looked around at the dwindling students coming in and out. "It was full when I first got here." she said aloud. "I must have been here for a while then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding out (open)   Hiding out (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding out (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Library-
Jump to: