Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Long Time Gone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm

The sound of his Ferrari motorcycle could be heard long before it could be seen. He pulled up to his usual spot in the parking lot and found another had parked there. [i]Has it really been that long?[i] he thought to himself. He let out a saddened sigh before turning away and finding another spot to park.

He got off his motorcycle and took a deep breath as he looked around. There were so many new faces though the school itself remained unchanged. "Things have changed. However, they've stayed the same too." he said allowed to himself. He was expecting a moving van though he had lost it a long way back in California before they had even left the city. He giggled to himself thinking about how fast he had been going and the surprised looks on the faces of people who actually noticed the prancing pony that adorned the front of his sleek motorcycle.

It would probably be a few days before his things would arrive so, he decided to take a look around and see how much had changed. He stopped a passing student and said, "Hi there! I'm a new teacher here. Would you mind showing me around the place?" He hoped to see Lancaster again. He hoped everything was going well for him and the young lady.

[OOC: Please someone inject them self here. I don't mind who it is.]
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:21 am

[[Seems like no one wanted to, hope you don't mind me 8D ;; ]]

'Matt' didn't really take a detour around the parking lot much, as he didn't have a vehicle to begin with, but it was useful for some shortcuts. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings much, only enough so that he wouldn't get run over by a random student who might see him as easy prey for a practical joke or so, and he certainly didn't expect to get held up by someone. Moreover, an adult. A teacher. A very familiar teacher.

He squinted, his brain working to remember the name. "Kira-sensei?" he finally asked, lighting up with realization. Oh, he already knew this teacher, even if he only had one class with him. I still have the homework he assigned that day on my desk. he thought. The memory wasn't as clear in his head as other classes, probably because it was such a small class--it only consisted of three students, and 'Matt' wasn't even sure if the other two still attended this school.

Did Kira say that he was a new teacher here? 'Matt' knew that wasn't true, even if he had one lesson with him. "You don't know your place around?" Truthfully, he had little to no idea what was going on now.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Kira

Kira

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 am

Kira almost jumped when he saw who it was. "Mathew! So it hasn't been that long after all! Or is it just that you've failed a class or two? Ha haa! I only jest. I'm only pretending to be new because the last thing I expected was to see a familiar face so quickly upon my own arrival. How are things going here at Whisper Hallow academy? Has Lancaster come out of the proverbial closet yet?" Kira was quite delighted to see a familiar face though, and rang out through his tone.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 am

[[Apologies for late replies]]

'Matt' was rather.. He couldn't say surprised, since he simply didn't know Kira enough to know his personality, but was his former teacher really this happy last time he saw him? He wasn't, last time I saw him he was just, simply put it, a teacher. He must really miss this place, huh. he thought to himself through the blond's cheerful questioning. Deciding that he would not answer the first question, he shrugged.

"Everything's been rather.. Okay, I guess. Students just come and go," he admitted, which was the truth. Why did it seem like no one really seemed to stay long in this school? It was wonderful that he actually got to see a familiar face, even if he only had one class with Kira.

What, Lancaster's in the closet? 'Matt' thought, though he guessed that this was just a joke to Kira. Right? 'Matt' didn't even have a class with Lancaster yet.

"I-I don't know. I haven't seen him yet," he admitted. His personality quite clashed with Kira's mood--he could only hope that the teacher did not mind.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:03 am

(OOC: No worries about the lateness.)

Kira looked at him baffled that he hadn't seen him. Perhaps Lancaster no longer taught here? Did things get that bad or did simply quit to be with her? What ever the case, it did not seem that he was going to get any more information out of Matt on the matter.

"Well, how about a tour of the school then? It's been a while since I've been here. Surely some things have changed, hmm?" Kira waited for Matt to lead the way, leaving it up to him where to start.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm

"I'm pretty sure that the school didn't change too much," 'Matt' responded, though he allowed a small smile of relief to play at his lips; he had sensed that Kira-sensei's mind lingered on Lancaster, but, truthfully, 'Matt' didn't know the teacher at all. Yes, he had his drama class, but he had never attended it. To him, Lancaster was just one of 'those teachers'.

"Well, I know they built some new things, like an indoor pool," he started as he headed toward the school. Shouldn't he be feeling awkward, since he was talking to a teacher (which he always felt awkward doing, since the beginning of ever?). Not really, probably because Kira-sensei was different than most teachers.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:08 am

"Indoors, you say? That sounds interesting. I don't suppose it's on the fifth floor, is it?" Kira laughed aloud at the reference to the common prank pulled on freshman. He could count the number of times he'd catch students roaming the halls with baffled looks on their faces as they tried to reach the non-existent fifth floor. Kira held the door open for Matt as they entered the school building. When Kira walked in he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath trough his nose, raising his arms slightly. "Mmmm." he said, "It's been far too long since I've been here and yet, it still has the same stench to it. Kira smiled and laughed as he turned to see that they had walked in right next to the boy's locker room.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 am

"Of course not," 'Matt' replied with a slight smile after half a second's confusion. He had memorized the school's map by heart, and he knew very well that there wasn't even a fifth floor (the fourth floor was, in fact, still under construction. He wondered if it'll ever finish).

He entered the school building with a small nod to his teacher, glad that he was being courteous. The student gave a light chuckle at Kira-sensei's words. "Of course, almost all schools smell the same."

Eloquent as he can be at times, his ability to actually come up with words was low. He remained silent, wondering if his teacher would have a better time if he actually ran into another student.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Kira looked over at Matt and could sense his discomfort so, he decided it would be best to let him go on his way. "Don't you have homework you should be doing?" Kira asked, hoping he would catch the hint that he was letting Matt off the hook, so to speak. "I'll be alright on my own. Go on and get it done." Kira smiled at the boy motioning for him to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 pm

"Eh?" Of course he didn't have any homework, Kira-sensei was the first teacher that 'Matt' had seen in ages. It didn't take him long to get the real message, however.

"Oh--are you--alright," he stammered, nodding. Either Kira-sensei wanted to be alone or he was just freeing him from being awkward, which he was grateful for. Slightly embarrassed, he left the scene, giving the teacher now-timid wave before turning the corner.

Damn him and his lack of words. The junior gave himself a small sigh before heading to his dorm to uncover a piece of homework he did months ago so that he could finally turn it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Long Time Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Time Gone   A Long Time Gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Time Gone
Page 1 of 1