Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Making a video Advertisement for this site

Go down 
+5
Cyuria
Sam Loveheart
Karatsu
Thorn_Darkrose
Kira
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Making a video Advertisement for this site Empty
PostSubject: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Hey. I'm going to make a video to advertise this site so, I want your opinion on what song I should use. You tube links to your song are appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 pm

i think this song is good
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I like it. It has a nice sound. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 am

most people i know around my area like simple plan and that's one of my foveate songs coz it can go with nearly any thing
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm

True. I've only listened to it twice and I already have something of an idea on what I want the video to look. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:03 pm

So I made the video and posted it up to YouTube only to have them mute it. So, this topic is back open for song ideas.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 am

Oh god did they? e___e

And I apologize for my sincere lack of activity.. It's final's week this week, to make it clear. I'll get back into action once it's over, promise.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 am

It's okay. The whole site has been rather inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 am

how about this song?
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:43 pm

How bout' one of these then?
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 pm

NICE!!!
i'd heard song number 2 before but i have no idea where i heard it and i couldn't think of the name i was stressing about it and along come a WHA Forum post
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I like number two. What about the rest of you?
Back to top Go down
Artik

Artik

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Katy Perry, Firework
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 pm

rock and roll high school by the ramones
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:56 pm

I think Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevenfold would be a good idea. I mean, on this site we are the WHA family. And it could be for new members. Plus the fact the people are suppose to be different from regular people. For example, Haru and Matt. Matt constantly hides his scar and Haru fights often and is one of the biggest street fighters.

See? Since Avenged Sevenfold is about the hardships of life and how WHA has its drama and its hardships, they are a perfect match an V-Ad,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a video Advertisement for this site   Making a video Advertisement for this site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a video Advertisement for this site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Topic :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: